All Comments on 'Under Her Spell'

by Cuthbert

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
luvtodoitluvtodoitabout 13 years ago
Great story

But we need a part 2. Thanks for the sexy read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very good -

- more please, and don't make us wait too long! I loved this story - thank you.

JoannePareJoannePareabout 13 years ago
WOnderful

Dear Cutberth

Wonderful story, hope You plan on adding more.

Joanne

XO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Out-Standing! And please don't end it here!

This is one of the hottest feminization stories I've ever read anywhere including Fictionmania. It would be a mistake to not continue it, since you started it and went into a flashback. We've got to have more!

toni49toni49about 13 years ago
wow

wounderfull i really want to hear more please

o0Blake0oo0Blake0oabout 13 years ago
More, Please more!

This is absolutely perfect please don't stop here.

FRSWRITERFRSWRITERabout 13 years ago
very hot

loved the submissive part and doing it for an older lady write more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

oooo god to be jeanie plzzzzzzzz write more, best i've ever read

honeysluthoneyslutabout 13 years ago
Best story I have seen in years!!!

This will quickly become one of the "Must Read" Classics of all time. Beautifully done!!! I hope to see a few more installments of this story in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
veryy good

i'm not usaully into feminization stories, but i really like this one, and i think a strict dominant mature librarian is the best type of mistress for this role.

that was one hell of a story

do go on !!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wow!

Fabulous! Looks like you're back after nine years away? The "Threshold" has always been a favorite... this one is even better.

Fairy_NancyFairy_Nancyalmost 13 years ago

Oh this is a truly wonderful start to what I hope becomes a progressively more sexy and debached tale.

All the themes are so close to my heart. I can't believe I missed this a month ago. More please! X

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Yes it is also what I desire.

I found myself so wrapped up and wanted this to be me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Continuation

Pleeeasee continue this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please: Continue!!

One of the best stories on this page, I believe. There is a noticeable dynamic between the characters, and, unusual for this kind of story, in a believable way. I like the way Gene feels compelled to beg for somethehing he perhaps doesn't really want, but what Regina manages to portray as irresistible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Femdon

This is the first Femdom story I have ever read. It was just incredibly written and dominating. Now I will have to check out your earleir tales and other femdom tales. Please continue to write. I feel the Jeanie in me. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Unfortunate...

Too bad y'all gave up on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
So Good, Too Bad

If you've given up on a story this good I almost wish you hadn't started it. Not right to peave people hanging this way.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2almost 12 years ago
Printed words live on!

Even if they are in digital storage, the mind of "Cuthbert" lives on with new and old readers. Several of us keep returning with hopes of following the ever so real characters and situations you create so divisively well. If you are still out there, we encourage and support your fine efforts. WE Are Under YOUR SPELL!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Disappointed that...

...you started a blockbuster of a story with so much going for it on every level last year and since then just left it hang there. Poor form, mate.

briefloverbriefloveralmost 12 years ago
fantastic, please continue!

fantastic, please continue!

dacoach44dacoach44over 10 years ago
Very erotic

Looks like lots of fun. Keep this story going, if you will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please continue, this is so much the way I am, I yearn to be dominated and feminised in this exact way, please don't keep me waiting too long.

Please continue, this is so much the way I am, I yearn to be dominated and feminised in this exact way, please don't keep me waiting too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

Please keep going!

I do remember the first bra I bought--"Hanes Her Way" 36A, at K-MART. Surprised it fit so well! After that I got my first 36A underwire, then found the Maidenform outlet! At this point I have over 50 pairs of panties. Boyshorts don't work so well, due to tiny hips, but the other styles are fine. My fav is a thong.

My current sizes are:

- 38A bra

- 8 XL panties

38A is so hard to find in the store. I'm quite comfortable in a lingerie store, but since I now have a long, blond ponytail, I think all the clerks consider it might be for me! Oh well, I hate wigs!

I'm thinking of starting to shop online. But where to ship it? Well, only solution seems to be PO box.

Funny, huh?

- K

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I like it

This is a great story, it seems slow moving but it isn't, it draws the reader on as inexorably as Regina drew Jeannie into her web of control.

I have been hoping for a continuation, but it doesn't look like it will be forthcoming. Darn.

Still a great story. Thank you for posting it.

FailedscoutFailedscoutover 9 years ago
Incredible!!!

I can't believe that it took me over three years to find this story. It is a wondeful fresh take on one of my favorite themes. I was very disappointed when I came to the end and found that you have not continued it beyond this point. I hope that the author is still out there and will post many more chapters of this story.

Thank you for writing and sharing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Where is the rest?

Please, don't stop............I need more, much more

PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
life imitating art.....

Life can sometimes imitate art......today I was ordered by my online Mistress to visit a local library and search for anybody resembling Aunt Regina. I was dressed as a male but feminized underneath and made to do certain humiliating acts before I was allowed to leave.

I loved this story and I loved the control that Aunt Regina was able to bring over her hapless sissy and I hope there will be more some day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Error - 5 stars were intended

I clicked the wrong end of the scale, and now can't change it from one start to five.

I liked this tremendously, and can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What???

Iss there no more??

Please do go on...

MatureandkinkyMatureandkinkyabout 6 years ago
Sequel???

Such a shame this brilliant start was not continued as a series .........

HappilyLockedManHappilyLockedManover 5 years ago
Wonderful Story

I loved it! I loved how 'Aunt' Regina lured Gene with her feminine beauty and controlling personality. It was great how you slowly, bit by bit, revealed the direction the story was going to take. Isn't Gene, or should I say Jeanie, a lucky young fe/man!

pantyhosefunpantyhosefunabout 2 years ago

Oh how I wish there was more to this story. I could picture myself as Gene/ Jeanie. What a lucky guy/girl. I would need that powerful and sexy woman to help bring my fantasies to life. Please continue with this story.

Lking4u2Lking4u25 months ago

Isn't it time to reprise the story and add parts 1, 12, 13 ,14, and 15...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous