All Comments on 'Under His Eyes'

by Hypoxia

Sort by:
  • 76 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Garbage, not worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

the worst I have ever read on this site. Hope I can get it out of my mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This Was The Bottom of The Barrel

In what way was this even remotely erotic? A twisted story by a twisted mind. First commenter had it right.Garbage.Complete waste of time. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My IQ has dropped a couple of points...

... after reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
this was written by

satan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

What the fuck is wrong with you? Why would you waste your time on this? You can't actually have thought ANYONE would enjoy it!!

HypoxiaHypoxiaover 10 years agoAuthor
I see someone didn't read the intro.

Some of you Anons took this seriously. Big mistake. Guess I should have put it in the Satire bag.

--Satan aka Hypoxia [gasp!]

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A complete waste of time

Bad me - that's 10 minutes I will never get back

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Actually...

...I enjoyed the hell out of this! Knew it was complete fiction when I started reading so I didn't have to think about morals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why? Why?

Why, would a writer of your talent, even write something like this. To get bad reviews? You had to know that this would bring down the wrath of readers on your head, didn't you? Only the sick and perverted would think this erotic. 1* because I really didn't like it.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

How much money does she make at Dial-A-Slut? Has to be a large amount to afford all she does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Can I vote zero?

Despite your introduction this was a total waste of time. Beyond ridiculous. Posting it humor/satire would not have made it any better. She kills him and mounts him on the mantle and no one, even her kids don't notice? Sex talk workers make next to nothing. Which, I suppose, was the point in this failed exercise. Nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a pure shit

even the nazis were humans .... this story is a sick stupid and the

whore has the empathy of the nazis.

and nobody says nothing .... are you stupid?, the only way to

keep a secret is when everybody except you are dead.

if someone make a mistake or commits an offense

he/she will trade the whore in a sec.

the company.... the wife says that and the company dont try to contact

to the fellow.... he vanishes from earth and nobody inform to the

police.

no is going to moscow or mars or the sun.... and the boys

when they grow up .... no questions? .....

rewrite and the whore goes to jail. .... thats in the real world.

this story has to be in the sci-fi stories not in loving wives.

Bert_FeggBert_Feggover 10 years ago

I liked it - still grinning as I type this :)

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
WHAT!!!***

Was this a story? probability not! Is the author an idiot? probability so. Can the author write a fun story HELL YEAH!!!!. Thanks for sharing.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
No need to "expand"...

...you just cannot write. This is junk, almost the worst I had ever read.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
No need to "expand"...

...you just cannot write. This is junk, almost the worst I had ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No it does not

Thank goodness can still skim and do not have to read every word. What a terrible piece.

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Funny. I laughed the entire time, but gave it a 1.

There is no need to expand. I have never seen a story scored this low since I've been on this site. I read it because of that reason alone. Now I know why. This story is too ridiculous to be taken seriously. If there are actually people like the wife in the real world, then I feel that karma would eventually take care of them. Funny story, but it gets a 1 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
not funny, not sexy...

...just bad, really bad....

CSD2CSD2over 10 years ago
just because you chose to put this in LW...

I salute you. You really were asking for punishment. The readers here have no sense of humor, unless a cheating wife getting flayed alive is the punch line...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: Yeah, this story just cries out to be expanded

Actually, no it doesn't. Quite the opposite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Come on guys

It was a joke story, it just took a long time to reach the punchline.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 10 years ago
Fun and clever......

if pared down quite a bit. If you are going for a gag line, cut out the extraneous crap. If you want to tell a real story, yes, expand it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

One star should have been -10 stars if there were that many. Do the world a favor and quir writing, and pleeeeaaase do not breed and dilute the human gene pool any more than it already is!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
CRAP or WHATEVER

Writer, go down to the river, lake, ocean and stick your head in it. Maybe this will clean the shit you have for a brain out. Have yourself fixed so you cannot breed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ummm. No, no it doesn't ask to be continued. It's begging to be out of its misery.

Tell me, please, what in the fuck did creative writing ever do to you that made it deserve to be butchered in such a fashion? This wasn't even a mercy killing but the slowest torture known to man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hey FTDS, please fix this POS story. the author's too fucking lazy to bother

if I were to do it, the bitch would die too many painful deaths

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
* * * * * Definitely worth 5 stars from me

If for no other reason than to piss off all the idiots with no sense of humor. Sounds like a bunch of you need to either get laid or get a life! Author change your name to Rodney Dangerfield when you write in this snake pit cause there aint no respect here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
AUTHOR'S NOTE: Yeah, this story just cries out to be expanded. But I'm lazy. Vote on what's here, okay?

After reading the comments, I read that, guess I'm too LAZY to read what everyone is saying is garbage!

mplostinkoreamplostinkoreaover 10 years ago
Anonymous

Most of the comments are, Anonymous so it could be one person only consider comments from literotcia members otherwise one hater could write 1900 Anonymous comments

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
An over 60 slut

who would want to feel this dried up cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
when you comment anonymously

Lit only lets you post ONE entry! Often, I have made a comment, and want to go back and add something, and CANNOT! The only people who can comment multiple times are registered to the site. When you are anonymous, it is "one and done!" I strongly urge any author to take ALL feedback. There are some site members who can be just as hateful/hurtful as any anon. But there are MANY people who comment, in such a way to leave constructive ideas, and ask purposeful questions. Don't ignore any comments. If all you get is hate, ignorance and bile, that is STILL a reader response, and tells you something about how people view your work. From what I read, I'd say that just as many or more Anons have something POSITIVE to say when the story reflects it, as much as any site member.

I hadn't planned on commenting on this story. I read it, but didn't like it very much. Sorry to clog up your comments section, but I felt compelled to clear up a misconception!

RePhilRePhilover 10 years ago
Please stop publishing your stories here

This story should never have been publish. The characters are one dimensional the vocabulary elementary at best the pose amateurish and the story flow choppy and broken at best. Take it from someone who knows first hand, some of us should never pick up a pen. Me included!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Liked

If one person liked your story it was worth writing. I liked it.

littlecordeleralittlecordeleraover 10 years ago
No, No, No...

This will never work. The Loving Wives category is for pathetic loser males to stroke their deflated egos like an injured puppy. You have to write a first-person story from a male point of view, and the protagonist has to be handsome and smart and rich and drive a Mustang. His wife has to be a worthless slut who dies in the end. Five stars guaranteed.

Loving Wives is no longer about loving wives. It's a pity party for losers. Get with the program!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
you can kill yourself for trying to be a writer

death comes to us all, hopefully to you sooner

ChagrinedChagrinedover 10 years ago
LMAO!

An over 60 sex slut?!! Her P-lips should be dragging the ground. Even our much vaunted BBC s would be strapping planks across their asses so they don't fall in!

But, the story was pretty poorly written to be fair.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Funny as shit!

Well, maybe 'funnier than shit!' Kinda depends on the shit and the circumstances! The manure-truck scene in 'Back to the Future' was mega-funny!

Pretty clearly a super-slacker Heroine. Impossible to believe she was TOO lazy to figure out that Motherhood would be 100 parts NotHer to 1 part Her (a chemistry equation, doncha know!) The kid adds almost nothing but gratuitous reader-horror at the routine child-(abuse & neglect) by just being in the house! Well, and kid adds a modicum of Daddy-awareness in Hubby when his head is outta the lab! Drop the kid!

The denouement was pretty predictable as soon as it was explained. Personally, I thought she was going to put a tourniquet on Hubby's pecker to keep circulation down (and maintain full expansion), then inject a very small amount therein! No more swimming pools, but daily 8-hour sex until age 95 is not to be sneezed at!

3*. (Sci-Fi or Humorous - considerations, but LW fits)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: littlecordelera-No,no,no,

Hey you ignorant cunt. Get with the program. You got that all wrong. Loving wives is for cuckold lovers. The wimpier, the better. Guys who love to watch their wives being fucked by a big cock and then suck cum out of their diseased cunts. Where have you been? Don't you know that this site has changed its name to "Cuckerotica". Get with the times man. Haven't you heard, only the anonymous write nasty comments, those pricks like you just put out praises for any sicko story, no matter what. Wake up fellow, you're on Literotica, oops, Cuckerotica.

HypoxiaHypoxiaover 10 years agoAuthor
I've had so many interesting comments here.

I just got an anon PM:

[*]Title: Cut your hands off

Comments:

trash your computer

become a drunk

Anything but please don't write.[/*]

I'm proud of such negativity. I'll wear it as a badge of honor. Yes, I posted to LW and survived! Sort of like the medals Aeroflot passengers were awarded when their plane didn't crash. But I've learned not to submit to LW again. One badge of honor is quite enough. Cheerio, folks.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
As Cato at the Roman Senate

First it all I thank you for my Anon reader buddies, who reviewed the stories and their comments help others to avoid to read not their taste stories.

Second Such stories which contain revenge against the cheating wives and the loverboys are almost only on Literotica LW and Storiesonline dot net (SOL). So such posters who do not like unwilling cuck stories they should understand the readers from such male people group, who belongs to the 95% of male population, those people prefer such stories, where the husbands do not like the wives with extramarital activity.

Third The LW hub should divide into two hubs or two subhubs, so the two reader groups and two story types could avoid each other. The dividing common characteristic of the stories is the behavioral of the husbands. What is the main common characteristic of the LW stories? Yes, what is the relation of the husbands to the extramarital activity of the wives.The LW hub should divide into two new hubs or subhubs according to either the husbands do not like the extramarital activity of the wives (fianceés) or they like the extramarital activity of their wives. The 95% of the husbands do not like their wives do extramarital activity, so among the readers are many who do not like the willing cuckold stories. (The 5% husbands, who like their wives have extramarital activity are willing cuckolds, wife sharing husbands, swinger husbands, swapper husbands one part of the open marriage husbands (one part, because the second part of the open marriage husbands do the open marriage with hatered to their wives(I plan a story with such married pair with two young sons, but with divorce when the boys will be older))). The LW contains more than 22000 stories so the sexual majority husband stories and sexual minority husband stories could separate each other with dividing into two hubs together with the two reader groups could decrease the story numbers at a hub. In that case the readers could find their taste stories EASIER!!!!!!

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Stop taking personal shots at the author.

People, If someone's story makes you feel like they should "cut off their hands" or go kill themselves, then you are looking in the wrong place for the source of the problem. You should try looking in the mirror. All of the anonymous people who put comments about the author needing to commit suicide or hoping that the author dies a painful death, then you should try finding a good therapist. If you don't like the story, put a comment about how bad the story is, give it a one, and move on. Taking personal attacks at the author shows how immature YOU are. When an author writes a story, he writes it for the general public. If YOU take it personal enough to get angry by it, then you need to check your life out and figure out why it hit home for you. The author doesn't even know you exist until you comment. Therefore, his story isn't aimed at you. If it angers you enough to want the author to die, then I suggest you log off, find a therapist, and spend an hour talking about your childhood. I didn't like the story personally, but I don't feel enraged enough to take personal shots at the author. Grow up.

HypoxiaHypoxiaover 10 years agoAuthor
The comments are funny, the one-bombs aren't

Because of voting abuse by some anons, I have switched off voting on all my entries. Have fun, kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Should have been in humor and satire

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
NO STARS

I can't vote.

IMHO ,Hypoxia you have a sense of humor . Like a 12 year old boy. Extreme poor

taste and to the cutting edge. Do you have talent ?? I cannot tell . We need a larger

sample size,lol. Please write again. I'll read you.

AMerryMan

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fuck off javmor79

This author is a useless piece of shit.

He spews his garbage at us through his stories and our reply is through these comments. He turned off the scoring because he doesn't want to face reality. His writing sucks and he should quit now.

1*

HypoxiaHypoxiaalmost 10 years agoAuthor
update

Someone complained that this was a snuff story (WRONG!) and it was removed. I rewrote it slightly as RIGHT UNDER HIS EYES and it has survived there. This version is now back online, so the comments are visible again. I am sorry that some readers don't recognize satire.

AZMotherLoverAZMotherLoveralmost 10 years ago

As ridiculous as this was, I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a pathetic waste of time. No star.

Why did you bother? Why did I? Worthless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Pathetic 1* GARBAGE!!!!! If only I could give it a negative score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
get a grip

lots of people here wouldn't know satire if it bit their ass. lotsa bitten asses around here. lotsa satire-deficient people. even my dog is smarter.

analslut1971analslut1971over 9 years ago

Lucky you didn't give him the fast freeze while he was fucking you up the ass! ;)

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
Total waste of time, bits, and bytes...

No character has any redeeming value. It's a shame that negative stars aren't available. Maybe STDs will level the playing field and the husband will have a debilitating stroke. One can only dream

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Voting on whats here

As asked 1 star for whats here I could give you more but I'm lazy

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
YELLING MAKES IT ALL CLEAR

You know why your wife left you? Your attitude, and your yelling. You're a lonely cuck because you're a shithead. So you come here and yell at anything you don't like, and you don't like much. Have a nice eternity, shithead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Simply Stupid

This has actually got to be one of the worst stories ever...............

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

hope you just die...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story gave you a 5

fuck you annony, if anyone dies it should be you and your entire family including your dog!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I like your imagination,Unless, Of course this isnt fiction......

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
Satire is one thing...black humour another...

Satire is one thing...black humour another...When she said: "Yes, I'm a cheating fucking slut, and a liar, and a lousy mother. But at least I'm no whore, and no thief.", she forgot to say she was a murderer too!!! That would be funny...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just god awful drivel

I'm surprised it scored above a "1".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 just to help your score and to piss off the asshole of lIT!

dear annony. He's the shit hole of humanity!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This was a unique story with a lot of humor

I thought it was great. I see it attracted our own little Loving Wives troll

Who posts from multiple accounts. Believe me, most people reading this loved it. Five stars to piss off the troll

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not funny

An attempt at humor that fell short. Anon, who the he'll are you to say what most people like? This story's scores below that statement.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Dilapidated is not sexy, just disgusting

Death via vapid slut, not very funny.

Piece is only good as satire about the whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Expanded?

Never write again. There is no place to go with him dead. If you put here in prison for life it wouldn't be a good ending. Ridiculous garbage.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
THIS IS A NOVELTY

death by accidental poisoning or was it. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Written for Writers

This seems like it was written for those who write. It's not a "story book" ABC for dull witted guys who need a wank tool to help them get to sleep. It's tight and well planned out...the old boy was turned into a statue before the first word was written ;) I'll score it for what it is, and the talent it takes to do something like this *****

HypoxiaHypoxiaover 5 years agoAuthor
@anon

>> "It's tight and well planned out...the old boy was turned into a statue before the first word was written ;) "

Exactly. The Thurber cartoon I mentioned at the end is what inspired and drove the piece, gender-flipped. I knew he'd be frozen; the only questions were, how and why? All the major characters are real people with real personalities, just not quite so extreme. I'm getting back at those who were close to me, heh heh.

Thanks for appreciating!

colddieselcolddieselabout 5 years ago
Excellent

Wonderful. Especially enjoyed the fact that so many comments took it so seriously.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

You call that a story, really?

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 3 years ago
Garbage

'Nuf said 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You obviously had a hypoxia attack when writing this... No other viable explanation seems to hold...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story doesn't need to be continued. It needs to be burned. Too bad ratings didn't go into the negative figures.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHypoxia@Hypoxia
I started out as a child. It's all been downhill from there. Will it be an uphill battle to become childish again? *** I have various home bases, all in high mountain towns not too far from the Pacific coast of the Americas. At any given moment, I'm probably somewhere b...