Under Law of Arnell

Story Info
Teasetrix and Tormenter, that's our Smokey!
4.7k words
3.67
8.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the Burgundy Exercise Room, Esther, one among forty naked and perspiring calisthenticists, swung her arms up, gasping.

She didn't want to get Master Specs's attention. How a weird little fuck like him worked for Mistress Arnell, Esther would never know.

"Feet together, shoulders back, hands in front of your chest, Jumping

Jacks let's go!"

And they began doing the evil jumping jacks. Jumping Jacks were not as horrific as the Step Aerobics had been, when Mr. Wasserstein, he of the huge gut and floppy little penis had stumbled on the ugly plastic thing.

Specs had stepped in then for "individualized attention" bringing the bamboo cane with him, and slashing Mr. W's grotesque naked jiggly butt as Buttermilk Falls's biggest carpet retailer had rolled around, sweating and gasping.

Finally though, Wasserstein had arose and done ten perfect step-ups before Specs had relented, stopping the butt-whacks and returning to the front of the room.

How Esther wished Mistress Arnell Gillespie, the Center's owner was leading the class!

Arnell was so much better an instructor, and in some ways less cruel. Esther especially enjoyed Arnell's low-impact dance "double-step-touch" instruction.

Esther, like Mr. Wasserstein, was one of the fatties, and Arnell wasn't as expectant of them as she was that self-centered little bitch Madelyn Kwai, who was in near perfect shape.

Esther couldn't believe Maddie was even a submissive, she seemed so arrogant, but when she'd missed a step once, in last week's Step Aerobics, Arnell had ordered Madelyn to the front of the room.

Naked of course, with cupcake breasts, Madelyn had sauntered up to her glorious red-headed instructor.

Madelyn's pride in distracting fellow students with her gloriously lithe figure and perfect moves hadn't been lost on Arnell that day.

Or the way Maddie liked to have a horny male sub stare at her and end up being clumsy, and getting his own punishment...

So Arnell had been waiting for Maddie, a professional spin instructor on her own time, to screw up.

Esther was unsure what was worse-that Maddie screwed up in front of her major crush, Mistress Arnell, or the punishment that followed.

There was quite a contrast between the redhead dressed in a quiet leotard, and the willful and very nude 26 year old bald Asian-American litigator who did her own aerobics instruction, weekends.

"So you think you're such a hot-shot, and then you stumble around like a goddamn drunk?" Arnell had picked up a vile looking instrument from the table at the front of the room.

"Madelyn, let's see if your old friend the Antidepressant will keep your conceited little ass off the beach for the next couple of weeks."

Arnell had wielded a ten inch stick with about twelve inch leather lashes emitting from the end. At the end of each thong was a slight piece of sharp lead.

"N-nuh, no please Mistress Arnell. Please-"

"I think you bought this and gave it to me as a birthday present last year, and advised me not to give you too many breaks, so hands behind your head, lets see if we can make your nipples sing!"

"Oh, and by the way, check out Madelyn's cue-ball!"

"Like the way Maddie's head is shaved? That was a humility exercise I imposed on her, but it wasn't enough. What ego for a submissive!"

"I'm-I'm ready for my correction, Arni."

"No, please Arnell-it's too much. I'll be more careful."

"You'll enjoy a bit of the Antidepressant, Maddie.

I used it on Catriona Silverman, the rabbi at Temple Buttermilk Israel just last week, and she reports it made her far more attentive."

"So you like to show off, oh how proud we are of you, Maddie." Madelyn shook her head, backing off slightly. Arnell tossed her amazing rose colored curls and swung the Antidepressant, and it landed across her belly.

"See, this ruins any bikini appearances, doesn't it, guys?"

Arnell smiled serenely, as Madelyn grabbed her stomach, weeping. The pain from the lead bits had done their job.

As Maddie bent over, Arnell slashed the Antidepressant's thongs across the girl's shoulders.

"See kids? Maddie used to be a model in her early twenties, Not big time, but she showed off designer stuff at the Buttermilk Boutique.

But she gave me this gorgeous little whip, and she loves it when I use it on her.

You wouldn't think so, since she's crying like a little bitch, but usually she frigs herself with the handle when we're done."

Yes, she's wilful and filled with undeserved self-esteem, and that's why I made her cut off her long, glossy black hair, and she shaves her scalp each morning."

Arnell whacked Madelyn across her skin pate and Maddie burst into fresh tears.

Arnell snorted, and addressed a young man who was standing dumbly on his plastic Step Aerobics Step.

"Dylan, I should whip your little pee-pee with this next, you keep breaking into your Iron Maiden and jacking off."

Just as Madelyn was finally composing herself Arnell's voice grew deadly quiet. "Put your hands behind your back and let's remind those mosquito bites of yours who is your Mistress."

"My-my boobs are so tender, Please Arni, don't-"

Terror was in Maddie's eyes, Esther noticed but at the same time, the girl was rubbing her shaved clitoris, and there were dribbles of orgasmic juice rolling down her inner thigh.

"If I have to ask again, I'll have to tie you down and I'll go to town with our Antidepressant here; to the point that you may have to sleep in Lubriderm tonight."

"But-But Arni-we're friends, too? We went shopping together at the Gap on Saturday and all?" And what about the Bruno Mars concert? When we flirted and made fun of those guys?"

"Shut up, you slant-eyed idiot. Arch your back or I'll get a bit irritable!"

Finally Madelyn put her hands behind her back and jutted out her breasts.

"Isn't that better? She thinks she's a pal of her Domme, but I would never make friends with someone who'd pay me to beat them.

Remember, after the Alicia Keys thing you got us tickets for? I took them away from you and went with my boyfriend...no normal girl would let a 'friend' do that to her.

True, she begs to go down on me after every whipping, but it doesn't make us friends.

You just need punishment my dear..."

Madelyn looked very ashamed. Esther had overheard Maddie bragging about being "pals"...

Arnell whacked Maddie's right breast with the Antidepressant, and unfortunately, one of the leather bits got snagged in her areola. Madelyn was a seasoned submissive, but she shrieked.

As Arnell loosened and separated the lead bit from the somewhat bleeding nipple, she asked casually

"Do you want to use your safeword, Madalyn? No one would blame you, and we can stop for the day. I'll even get you something from the juice bar, and put some ointment-"

"No!" Maddie said defiantly. "It-it hurts, but I can take whatever you dish out."

Arnell's eyebrows arched. "Oh really? This I suppose proves that we're real friends, and you're my toughest subbie.

Well, that's fine. You did interrupt me, though, and I'm slightly offended. I'm going to let Dylan finish your punishment, and then we'll take a break."

Madelyn's eyes widened. "I don't want that-that geek touching me!"

"Yes, but see, it's not about you. Or that you invested in my dungeon, and that you're a partner, a silent but not so silent partner...no you have to take punishment from my geekiest submissive."

Laughing, Arnell had put the Antidepressant on the desk. "Dylan, sweetie." she'd said with a slight smile,

"I don't think you know how to use the Antidepressant, and we don't want Maddie to be a corpse, since I haven't expanded my services to necrophiliacs just yet.

Take that Spencer Paddle hanging on the wall, and you can do whatever you like to Ms. Kwai for the next thirty minutes."

That, Esther felt, had been quite an intense afternoon!

Now Esther suddenly came back to full attention as she felt an intense pain along her chubby right thigh. She looked around and Specs, the lenses of his hideous aviator glasses shining, had sneaked up to approach her.

The rest of the class halted as Specs swung the cane again.

"So you like to do a little wool-gathering, some daydreaming during class? A little Attention Deficit Disorder during my instruction?"

Specs used the cane across Esther's saggy tits, and yes, Mrs.Ferecchio burst into tears.

"Please, Master Specs-"

WHACK! Right under her sensitive armpit WHACK! and across the butt once more...

Esther was in intense pain and humiliation, but she was overcome by a desire to kneel and masturbate. Specs did have his um, seductive side...

"Y'know, Mrs Ferecchio, we are very attentive here at DisciplineAerobics, hon. You pay three times what it costs for a regular aerobics session for us to remind you..."

Esther bounced and jumped as the creepy little guy swung and whacked her sagging breasts, her baggy thighs. She forgot that she was a divorced middle school principal, that her husband didn't touch her anymore...all she could think of was the vicious caning.

What's (WHACK) wrong, (WHACK) Mrs Ferecchio? Am I (WHACK) not interesting enough (WHACK) for you? Does(WHACK) your withered(WHACK) old cunt(WHACK) only excite when (WHACK) you're being taught by(WHACK) Mistress Arnell, like(WHACK) that welted(WHACK) and scarred(WHACK) bitch Madelyn(WHACK) over there?"

In the corner, Maddie, whose remnants from last week's Antidepressant were just scabbing over now...

Maddie blushed a bit, though as she tried to cover the long welt across her hip was glad to see the old bitch who'd once suspended her for smoking, getting a lesson she grotesquely needed!

Out in the hallway, a more interesting conversation was going forth.

" So Preston is rolling in the lube, I put some on the floor for him." Kiarybel giggled as she watched the client, naked with hands cuffed behind him, attempting to rub his genital area into the floor.

"I feel bad for the poor guy, Arnell, 'cos his wife and her gay brother keep him locked up at home, and use his mouth and ass...

And then they send him to you after such a long time, and you got the only key. And then you're so mean, makin' him roll around for his only thrill."

Arnell snorted. She took a gander into the peephole.

"Yes. I tried to get him to use his heels to rub his dick, but that didn't seem to work too well. I had promised Preston that he would get foot stimulation for his ninety-day release, but I didn't specify it would be his own feet, I guess that didn't work out."

"Oh, and Miz Tobin-Medina Tobin? I think she just pulled up."

"Good going, Kiarybel. Cha-Ching, as they say. Medina's a good, hefty fee. Maybe we can fix the boiler sooner than I thought."

Kiarybel took her shaggy lime-green colored hair away from the peephole to the Pink Massage Room.

"You are so bad, Arnell."

Medina Tobin got out of the Lexus, visibly annoyed. A strident blonde with a pixie haircut, dressed in a gray tweed business skirt-suit, and spike heels to die for.

It had been your typical Wednesday, no one knew how to present a spreadsheet properly, PowerPoint had been abysmal, and Medina had almost fired two people.

Gritting her teeth, Medina now contemplated taking half a Valium, but realized that Arnell wouldn't approve of dulled senses just before a session.

The steel chastity belt that Medina had been locked in felt like it was squishing-Medina had more than one quasi orgasm while in it.

She'd spent the last few nights before bed alternately rubbing the "crotch" part of the belt feverishly, getting not much than a sort of slight buzzing feeling around her locked clitoris...

And playing with the combination lock.

But this belt had worked so well. Medina had begged Arnell and preceding key holders to find a belt that couldn't be broken into, and Medina had picked many of the locks.

Once or twice she'd actually seduced locksmiths into getting her out of the belts...but the new one that Arnell had locked her in, made by F.X. Copeland at the Dungeonopolis Gift Shop, was impenetrable.

Quincy-Jane, an old friend from the scene, had introduced Medina to Arnell. "I love being her submissive, Dina."

Quincy-Jane had enthused. Quincy-Jane had lost her left leg from the knee down to cancer as a youngster, and had been pampered about this sensitivity her entire life by parents and friends.

Quincy had gone to therapy and become a Paralympian, and could get around on an artificial leg faster than most able bodied; basketball, swimming and the like.

Quincy-Jane had become a leading disability advocate with six bestsellers about handicaps, queer theory and feminism, and her own TV show.

But she'd had a fantasy that only Arnell was able to fulfill.

"Arnell gets me to strip naked, and she hides my peg-leg, and I stand in the middle of a bare room, stark naked, hopping on my lone healthy ligament, Dina.

Yes, and then Arnell and her sexy little bitch assistants, the kind of girls I was always insecure about?

Fuschia and Kiarybel, they come the room fully clothed in leather miniskirts and crop-tops, and the three of them walk around whacking at me with wet hickory switches, and I hop around, and they call me "Hoppy" and "Stumpy" and "Gimpy"...

And finally, when I'm lying on the floor, covered with welts from the switches, my poor stump waving around, a couple of really good looking guys, also dressed, come in and pull out their dicks and pee on me!

And then, covered in pee, which is burning the bruises, I get up on my knees, and remember one is JUST a knee, right?

I suck the three clits and two cocks to orgasm, and after that, my chastity belt is unlocked and I frig myself with a cheese grater to an intense, blasting cum, before I get hosed off and locked up again.

I pay Arnell to give me this treatment-a thousand dollars a session, six times a year."

Now, Medina walked stridently up to the weathered brownstone townhouse, and rapped on the door. She heard someone behind her approaching the steps to the house and turned around to view a little man in a casual jean jacket.

Medina gave him a freezing stare, and the fellow stopped short. Men generally admired Medina and were also terrified by her-

Medina generally found this to be useful, especially in business.

Of course Medina couldn't date very much, since she was locked in this belt,

And, except for getting released for bathing, teasing and the very occasional orgasm when she came by once a week, the wretched thing had been on her (voluntarily of course) for twenty-seven months now!

Finally the door opened, and Arnell's curly red hair, the bangs swirling over merry eyes, appeared.

"Well, Miss Medina! How's it going?" Arnell looked over Medina's shoulder. "There's Orrin! Come on in, babe...did you scare Orrin, Medina?"

Medina stepped haughtily into Arnell's spacious hall. Orrin came in hesitantly, just after. "D-don't worry about it, Arnell. I might have startled the lady. You have a private clientele-"

Medina smirked contemptuously. "I must find out how you recruit, Arnell. The bucolic and somewhat pedestrian-"

"Shut up, Medina." Arnell tossed her curls, and laughed, making her cleavage bounce in her gray tank top. "Take off your clothes. Right here in the foyer."

Medina's eyebrows arched coldly. "I usually wait until we're in the massage suite."

"No, no. Look at poor Orrin. You've made him blush and he feels badly that he's irritating your highness.

And quite frankly, he is a sweet guy, and with his air conditioning repair business, he probably makes more than you do."

"Oh, Miss Arnell, don't worry about it." Orrin smiled. "I didn't mean to bother the lady, Miss, um-"

"Miz Tobin. Ms. Medina Tobin." Medina tried to decimate Orrin further with a patrician glance, but Arnell was cocking her head, her tongue peeking through the full red lips.

"Ms.Tobin, you are a client just like Orrin is. And I'm going to show him why. Now take off your clothes right here, right now. Or do I have to fetch my dog-whip?"

Medina gasped inwardly. She'd felt the short dog-whip against her full buttocks and thighs many a time. But to humiliate herself in front of this plebian troglodyte.

Medina looked at Orrin, who was caught between lust and feeling very uncomfortable.

Arnell became somber. "Or, I can give you the combination to your belt, and show you the door, and we can terminate this relationship, which often is more of a pain in the ass than your moo-lah makes up for."

"No, please don't do that." Medina took off her Ann Taylor wool jacket and began unbuttoning her silk blouse.

"You sure? I bet you've been trying to get the combination, then you could frig yourself all night-"

"It's fine, Arnell." Medina said between gritted teeth.

Orrin's mouth dropped open dumbly as the silk blouse fell to the floor.

Medina felt slight inward satisfaction that her breasts were a joy to behold, and since she was forbidden to wear a bra when she visited Arnell, the russet nipples were right out there.

And, of course, she was only in a garter belt and stockings, no panties after having unzipped her skirt-yes,garter,stockings, heels, and of course the wretched metal belt with the tiny combination lock.

This was so embarrassing. Arnell knew how to torment and humiliate Medina.

Once, over drinks, Medina had told Arnell what a competitive bitch her cousin Malkin was, and at the next session, after Dina was tied down, stark naked...

Malkin had walked in-fully clothed and what an evil surprise...

Malkin, who didn't even live in the state!

There evil cousin Malkin was, smirking and after being handed the short-dog whip had covered Medina in welts and weals, proving forever that she was the dominant in their life long competition!

Malkin had then sat on Medina's face for nearly an hour, and Medina had sobbed in such humiliation for so horrible an event, but after Malkin had departed...

Dina had rubbed out an intense orgasm doggie style against Arnell's leg.

But this thing with Orrin might be even more of a grotesque humiliation.

Now, Dina was about to remove her garter and stockings but Arnell stopped her.

"That's good enough, Medina. Like what you see, Orrin?"

"Um, oh yeah." Orrin was in obvious distress, as his own chastity device was barely holding his growing erection inside his pants.

Arnell moved to Orrin, and she whispered in his ear, gently.

Orrin's eyes got very big, but he took down his pants and stepped out, and there his poor cock was, encased in what appeared to be an interlocking chicken-wire web.

Arnell leaned over and kissed Orrin gently on the lips, and grazed his chest with her breasts in the low-scooped wife-beater top.

Arnell turned to Medina. "Orrin has been in chastity for nine months. Orrin comes in every two weeks to be teased and bathed, and then gets locked up again, and I let him jerk off once every six weeks or so."

Arnell leaned down and used her red nails, holding a tiny key, to remove Orrin's chastity device.

She stroked Orrin's growing penis as she continued to address Medina softly.

"Orrin is so nice and appreciative, and for so little, that I think I'm going to have you suck his cock. He's been backed up since February, 'cos I went out of town."

Medina's eyes got wide. "Please, Arnell, I beg you. I'm a lesbian-"

"You are not. You'd seduce and screw with men or women just to mess with their heads. Get on your knees and suck Orrin off, and then go into the Blue Massage Suite and kneel in the corner."

Medina knelt in front of Orrin, and took his swollen purple cock in her mouth, and Orrin looked blissful, but still a little shy.

"And take your time, give him a nice experience, or I won't unlock you for your cleaning or your teasing, and I'll put off your release date, which is ten days from now, to three months."

12