Under Law of Arnell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Giggling, Arnell walked down the hall, listening to Medina's muffled sobs and Orrin's gasps of joy.

She knew later Medina, after being tied on her back, with her legs jacked over her head, would expect a full orgasm, but Arnell figured she'd just get teased...such a bitch, Dina was!

Medina opened the door to the Beige room, and looked in. And she giggled again!

Jimboko, a large, African American ex-Marine was standing naked over Councilman Creakle Cutts, who was licking semen and his own shit off Jimboko's shrinking penis.

Clearly, after Creakle had endured a rogering of the rear, he'd had to clean up his sodomist's waving organ.

"Arnell, I done finished him up! The Councilman sucked me off twice, and then I gave him one las' blast."

Jimboko stepped back. Creakle was kneeling now, with his head down.

Arnell noted that his cock cage had not yet been removed, and of course Creakle was very, very horny.

Creakle looked up at Arnell, Sweat rolled down his balding, fifty-eight year old forehead, and he smiled.

"Miss Arnell! That beautiful bright red mop top!"

Jimboko dressed and walked out, laughing, after he promised to re-lock Orrin post Medina blowjob.

Arnell unconsciously tucked in her tank top further, the grey material tightening around her swelling chest.

Creakle arose, wiping his now quite disgusting mouth. He went to a sink and gargled and washed his face, and then stepped over to the long table that dominated the room.

He looked a question into Arnell's eyes, and she nodded, and Creakle lay on the table on his back.

"Hope you're doing well these days, Councilman!" Arnell stepped behind where Creakle's head lay on a small pillow.

She lifted his wrists and locked them just over his head to a little set of handcuffs attached to the table.

Creakle winced slightly. Jimboko must have used the short dog-whip (such a rep that whip had) on Creakle's derriere and upper thighs a bit just before getting his rocks off.

Arnell moved around to the other side of the table and swung her cute little butt up on it , just between Creakle's legs.

She pulled her tank top off, and unlocked a lacy demi bra. Her long pink nipples hardened against the 36DD alabaster mounds.

Creakle's eyes bulged. He was so thrilled to see Arnell.

For, when Creakle had visited a fortnight previous , he'd only had punishment and sodomy from Jimboko and a short bathing and teasing from Fuschia; Arnell had been out of town.

Now, Arnell lifted Creakle's engorged organ, and realizing she wouldn't be able to get it out of the cage, rubbed a bag of frozen peas against it, until his penis wilted just a bit.

Then, her careful red nails pulled the cock out carefully. She whistled for Fuschia who came into the room with a smile, and tossed Fuschia the cage.

"Sanitize this, honey. It looks so very repulsive."

Fuschia, a black girl who looked a bit like the actress Kerry Washington laughed and wandered from the room, holding the cock cage with two dainty fingers.

Arnell began rubbing her delicate white fingers up and down Creakle's shaft, the long nails tickling the underside as poor Creakle gasped and moaned.

He'd been without an orgasm for nearly seventy days, and of course only was taken out of the cage once every two weeks during a very expensive session.

The last time, Fuschia had reported that when she finally pulled her hand away after the hand job, but just pre-orgasm, Creakle had cried loudly as the cage had once again been locked on.

It must've been tough, these last two weeks.

Creakle generally got a three hour bathing and non-orgasmic hand job every fortnight; and then was re-locked.

Once every three months he was allowed to jerk off... and this arrangement, which Creakle paid dearly for, had been going on for nearly five years, since Arnell had arrived in Buttermilk Falls.

Arnell's Grandma, Lady Sundance, had at one time been Creakle's key holder during the 90's...

So it was doubtful that Creakle had had genital-genital contact with a woman in some time.

Now, Creakle moaned as Arnell rapidly shaved his crotch area and washed his penis and testicles meticulously. He giggled a bit as she tickled his scrotum with her long red nails.

"Not too much trouble, playing with a tiny little pecker like this one." Arnell smiled. "Did you ever date, you know, normally, Creakle? Get laid, and all that?"

"Yes, of course, lots of free love and discos and sex in the Sixties and Seventies, but I had my fantasies, of being dominated by a beautiful woman like yourself, Miss Arnell."

Creakle's breath began catching a bit as Arnell ran her nails up and down the throbbing shaft. His eyes rolled back in his head as she bent down and briefly kissed the head of his cock with her full lips.

"But you must miss going on dates and stuff. And having to earn your orgasms, and missing weeks and weeks of, um, fun."

Creakle smiled.

"Well, if I ever asked you, of course you'd unlock me, but I'm a geezer anyway, and I'd rather pay for a hot date being teased and waiting long weeks for a session with a beauty like you, than dating some uh, lady my own age."

Arnell frowned, and picked up a wire clothes hanger that was lying on the bed.

WHACK! The hanger banged across Arnell's hard penis.

"You mean an old hag. What a nasty man you are, you wouldn't go out with a nice lady."

WHACK! THWACK!

Creakle cried out. He pulled at his cuffs, but couldn't move at all.

"P-please, Arnell, it hurts so much. This is when I'm supposed to get my treat-"

Arnell began rubbing Creakle's penis again, a bit more softly.

"Those poor women who'd like to go out with you."

"Well, I do go to the opera and museums with different women, I just give them a kiss at the door."

Arnell giggled. "Shit, they probably think you're a faggot or something. You do suck dick when you come here, though."

Arnell reached into her bag and found her pincushion. Creakle's eyes grew wide.

"Please, not the pins, Miss Arnell-"

"Don't complain, I'm going to take all the pins out of this little cushion, and put them in your glans, and then tease you some more, and then take 'em out-"

Forty-five minutes later, Arnell strolled into the Blue Massage Room to find Medina Tobin still sullenly kneeling in the corner.

"Orrin got re-locked and left here with a smile on his face." Arnell said. "That's good. A humbling experience for you, Dina."

Arnell whistled and Medina rose and walked over to stand in front of Arnell, who was sitting by the massage table.

"You are quite hot, Miss Medina. Those tits, and how you do compliment stockings and heels!

I should buy a pair of heels like that for the next time I use my shoes to torture some poor guy's dick."

Medina smiled. "They're a bit out of your price range, Arnell. I'll send you some."

"All right, close your eyes."

Arnell's fingers rapidly worked the combination, and the belt fell off, leaving Medina's gorgeous smooth hips naked.

Medina lay down on the massage table, willing her hands to stay away from her vaginal area.

Arnell locked Medina's wrists in the cuffs above her head on the table, and then, to the girl's surprise, removed one of her high heels.

Raising the spike heel, Arnell began lowering it into Medina's cunt, in and out... and Medina gasped and sobbed in a way she never did unless she was visiting Arnell.

Although she was re-locked without orgasm two and a half hours later, and her own jaws were exhausted from her work between Orrin's thighs, and then sucking Mistress Arnell, Kiarybel and Fuschia off to several explosive climaxes...

As the ladies had taken turns squatting over Dina's active head...

And then Jimboko came in for his fifth orgasm that day, before locking Medina's clitty back up...

And despite being $400 poorer and even hornier to wait the next two grueling weeks...

Medina was tense, irritable, but oh, so exhilarated!

12