All Comments on 'Under My Roof, Under My Clothes'

by CosmicMission

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good start...fizzled out!!

Hi Cosmic!!

The start of this showed potential....dominant Mom, slightly submissive daughter...good setting of the scene....but then you just let it die off... SO much more you could have done.... meeting nosy, ogling and talkative neighbors, boyfriend insisting on a "tithe" for picking her up...Mom spanking her when she got back or making her stay in panties & bra (or less) for a week, even when friends, family or strangers came to the house.....

How about Chapter 2, and let's see how you can develop the plot???

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Where is the

rest of the story? You just left it hanging with no ending.

estragonestragonover 13 years ago
Pointless

If you mean to tell a story, tell it. Don't just start it and then drop it. Agree with previous comment: you just insulted your readers. Or put another way, screw me once, shame on you; screw me twice, shame on me. Why would I want to read a cockteaser story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WTF

What a waste of my time reading this. There are so many ways this could have gone and have been interesting story instead of ending like it did; very juvenile.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
not good.

Not a good ending at all.

12356416514a12356416514aalmost 13 years ago

The begging was great, I though this is going to be my new favorite story but the end is really dump. It destroys everything.

12356416514a12356416514aover 12 years ago
more

Ok so this story was not good, does anyone know of a similar story with a better ending?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
under the influence

I've just read the "cream de la cream" of bad stories. That story gave me a "soft on"!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous