All Comments on 'Under New Management Ch. 05'

by DontJudgeMe

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
montco724montco724about 11 years ago
As good as ever!

Keep it up man! Love the direction!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well done

At long last, good recovery from the cul de sac you were concerned about.

PanicByNumbersPanicByNumbersabout 11 years ago
Great chapter again

Thank you for using the "getting sucked off while on the phone" idea. Really liked Bubbles joining the get Bret laid group. Waiting for when Monique and Red get bent over. Keep the good stuff coming!

PanicByNumbersPanicByNumbersabout 11 years ago
P.S.

Also I'd love to see Wendy bent over and/or face-fucked somehow. And is there any chance Tina could offer Trish to Bret for some brownie points? Maybe with he and Bubbles getting tested he holds back for a few days, but Tina notices him getting a bit wound up and either steers him and Trish towards each other with assurances it's fine to both or she flat out calls or sends over Trish to Bret's office and orders Trish to "entertain his brains out" for the day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Truly Amazing!

This story arc is great. Please keep writing more, and carry on in this direction. Hope chapter 6 comes out soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Chapter

Great job. Can something happen between Lia and Bret? Can he understand why she does it? Is Bubbles on any birth control, Bret has put a lot into her. I hope Karma gets Stacey.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
pt.6

Bret & Lia need to make peace. he tells her the 'extras' have to stop. she asks why he called her a whore. he tells her that after spending the night that he thought it meant her being faithful.

RBAMRBAMalmost 11 years ago
More please

Great story, but we are dying out here. we need more chapters, you need to get Deborah more involved and maybe her bisexual tendencies will take over when she eats her first pussy, and tina maybe she would like to sample the boss's cock. he was very hard and unfair to Lia. More soon please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

sooooo still waiting for this to continue

what happens now???

come on get to writing you have ppl waiting for this!!!!

kemanderkemanderalmost 11 years ago
Well Done Overall!

Well written, and a fascinating read so far, even with a few misused words. Breaching a subject doesn't mean the same thing as Broaching a subject, after all. But, my concern is that each new chapter seems to introduce new loose ends, without tying up any of the previous ones. You tell us that writing is taking second place to family and new job, so maybe its time to end the whole novella, and tie up all of the loose ends, although, in truth, I would rather see you carry on and develop the plot to its natural conclusion, as you do seem to have a very interesting group of scenarios to carry on with. All in all, I am very pleased to have found another good author amongst quite a few generic scribblers who clog this wonderful venue with so much cheap pulp. Just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Oh, this is good!

Love this piece!

I hope we keep seeing Bubbles as his main girl, but I'd love for him to get to know ALL the other girls much closer. Maybe settling some of their disputes along the way?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Keep it going!

Please don't give up on this one! This is an amazing series. I hope to read more.

Edgar_Layin_PoleEdgar_Layin_Polealmost 11 years ago
I am enjoying

this series immensely. Not sure if I like the turn the story is taking but am looking forward to see where you're headed. Please continue this series. I see so many good stories left unfinished it's depressing.

But a big thumbs up on the series so far!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
love this series

Not sure how I feel about Bubbles as the main girl. Definitely looking forward to the auditions for a new girl

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I really hope you plan on keep writing this since it's in my opinion by far the best story on this site.

Med mindre din søn tager for meget af din tid ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Keep this series going

I absolutely love this series, as a regular visitor to strip clubs, something like this appeals to me greatly. Its an interesting twist in the story, but I hope that things manage to get back on track and that you find a way for Brett and Lia to get back together, and also find a way for Bubbles to grow a damn spine and be her own woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Finish the series.

I have enjoyed all five stories in this series, and encourage you to finish it. You have a real talent in developing your characters.

Congratulations on the new job and baby. I know they both take time to adjust to. I just hope you can find the time to post a Chp. 6 soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
some of the best I've read

this series is excellent - I spent 3 hours at work today just reading the whole thing when I should be working! the characters, the plot, the sex - it is all excellent. please keep it going - I am loving the whole harem-with-a-conscience development you've got going, not to mention the different motivations and interests of the people involved - I see a ton of potential for this and you're doing a great job writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

We need some spic. Maybe an asian girl

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Love how she is so eager to please, I hope we get to see more of that little slut soon she is hot as hell! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I see Lia as more his main women, I hope they patch it up and get back together with him either accepting her the way she is or her stopping the extras since he has plenty of money to help her and her daughters out.

Yeh I kind of agree about the bubbles getting a bit more of a spine but I hope he treats her better, maybe him and lia help look after her and build her up.

jdl2848jdl2848over 10 years ago
So hot!

Such great character development. Really hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MORE!

Great series! I find myself returning to re-read it again and again. Please continue it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sorry

Gave 4 of the chapters an ace,,, they didnt have anything less,, chapter 1 i gave it a 3 ,,Lia was the gal,,unfortunately poor lil Bret with his new tonka toy between his legs couldnt see that. He is A useless male slut and does a million times worse then Lia,, he fucks everything that squats to pee,, I hope the tests come back positive ,,, couldnt happen to a nicer person.All Lia was doing was her job

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Come Back!

Please continue this series. It's incredibly hot, and incredibly unfinished!

new_readernew_readerover 9 years ago

So, seeing as you haven't posted anything in over a year, I suppose I oughtta give up the hope of this moron ever growing up or developing some common sense.

jdl2848jdl2848about 9 years ago
Love the series!

Hope u come back

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My favorite series

I really hope you come back to writing more of this. It manages to be incredibly hot and authentic (in a fantasy porn way) at the same time, with interesting characters and a plot that makes me want to see what happens next and dirty hot scenes that keep me coming back for other reasons!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brett's Brain Needs New Management

I'm glad this is the last chapter written. I've had just about enough of Brett and his idiocy. This guy's so stupid, it's pathetic. How can his bouncers call him a smart guy?

We, the readers, are supposed to identify and sympathize with him. Yet, he falls for anything. Tina says Bubbles has the clap and Brett becomes an instant monster. No proof other than Tina's word. Not even a painful drip out of his dick. Yet, he morphs into Kurt.

WTF?!

I can say this because I'm a published author. If your hero is going to be an asshole, he must have some other redeeming qualities. For example, James Bond loves women and leaves them at the drop of a hat. Yet, he also risks his life to save the planet on a near daily basis. Thus, we fans overlook his peccadilloes.

With Brett, he beds every dancer, is about as malleable as Play-Doh, believes every little lie, tosses his lovers under the nearest bus, etc...

But, what are his redeeming qualities? He lets the strippers continue their pathetic lives? Yeah, right.

You probably need a rewrite on this whole thing so you can give Brett a backbone.

spankfunforspankfunforover 8 years ago
Still A Great Story!

Why Do People Read If They Don't Like? Brett Is Learning a Very Tough Business and Needs To Learn Much More From Tina! Manipulation Is Each Stripper's Job! He Needs To Get Smarter! Is Bubbles His Wife To Be? Is Lia Cut Out? Why? Many Of Are Waiting Patiently(or Not)! Congrats On the New Baby!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Continue the story please...

This story needs to continue, while Brett may be somewhat smart in a business sense, the flaw in his character is his relative naivetee when it comes to the ugly side of adult entertainment and trying to differentiate between matters of the heart and matters of the loins.

It is a very difficult situation when you find yourself involved with adult entertainers, because strippers provide a fantasy for those who come in to see them get naked and shake it all about for their pleasure. I should know, I have several friends who work in the industry, and a few who have since retired but still carry the experiences with them and know the ins and outs and the dressing room politics that go on.

Its that whole idea that 'you can't make a ho a housewife' that seems to run through part of these stories and also seem to be part of Brett's actions. When it came to Lia, he saw someone not only beautiful and smart, but someone that worked hard for the sake of her family, obviously that appealed to Brett but it was hard to reconcile his feelings for her with the fact that she was also a dancer who may be trying to pull an act that she would no doubt utilize on others for the sake of getting bigger tips.

With Bubbles, it was the whole damsel in distress situation, he liked that he was needed and that he could be a hero and save someone from a bad situation. Brett's struggles in that situation revolved around the fact that Bubbles was kinda dumb and had no sense of self-worth due to the abuse she suffered. Bubbles clinged to Brett, but Brett feels that he is obligated to Bubbles otherwise she might end up back where he initially found her, in an abusive relationship. but on the other hand, the fact that she is so clingy, and doesn't seem to have any thoughts or wants of her own outside of being with Brett doesn't sit well with him.

Atop of the pressure he has dealing with running the club, and all of the manipulations and backstabbing behavior among his girls, and perhaps some deep seated regret over what happened with Lia as well as Bubbles, is it any wonder he bought the lie that Bubbles had the clap?

Still it is kinda dumb that he would just immediately buy into it without at least getting checked out first, but perhaps the stress of all he has to deal with so far just finally got to him, who knows?

I definitely think fi and when there are more installments to the story, obviously it still needs to be sexy with lots of sex, but the Brett character needs to grow and come into his own and figure out how to play the game, and showcase that he is the boss for a reason. Maybe have Bubbles hook up with a cute bouncer, like someone who has always had a crush on Bubbles, and will be the right match for her, someone to protect her and treat her right, so it would leave Brett to reconcile with Lia.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please write more

Great to see that you've back with a new story - hopefully UNM can continue this, it's such a good story!

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999almost 8 years ago
please continue

It's a good story line

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Seriously?!!

Knight in shining armor to total asshole, that quick? He just hears a rumor and then goes off on Bubbles? Ridiculous.

havenitehavenitealmost 8 years ago
When might we see more?

These are awesome stories, great characters and VERY sexy. It's a pity there's only five chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Give bubbles a chance!

Hope you come back soon. I personally think that Bret learning about bubbles' past will help him mature out of the semi-asshole he's become, and help bubbles along the path to recovery. Maybe have Kurt come back from obscurity for a bit of closure. I think bubbles and Bret could potentially mature into a couple very nicely. (after we finally learn her real name maybe) D also like to see Bret reconcile with lia. At least back to civil terms, and not irrational rage at the sight of her. Also would like to at least hear from red or ling-ling. That aside I think bubbles has had enough screen time to be the most serious pairing option if you're going there. As soona as they get this business with Stacy resolved. Love to hear from you... Yknow eventually.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It's been way too long.....

Love the story line. Don't hurt Bubbles anymore. I know it's nasty and cutthroat in the Stripping business but I hope Bubbles gets thru it okay. Would love to have you work your way around the other girls as well, plus moreLia and Wendy. Get back to writing. We are waiting and not too patiently I might add!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please continue

Such a great story.

My suggestion is that Bret matures, slowly, to be in line with the personality suggested of him in the first chapter. He has an MBA and stuff, work that in, show him doing good for the business, maybe after an issue with police; begin to understand Bubbles' difficult past and helping her mature too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Someone finish this story.

Great story line, make him mature and get the backstabbing to stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep going.

Good stuff. Keep going.

I would like him to get abit wiser, understanding he is the boss. More dominant with his depends.

Moving onto Tina and Wendy for some fun.

The whole Stacey revenge is not for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Don’t stop

I can’t bekieve you haven’t written more of this

My first comment ever

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Chapter 6

Keep it going!

MiniwandMiniwandabout 5 years ago
Where is this going?

My interest in this story is fading. It's all over the place.

First we have a virgin Bret and Lia. I found the story very nice.

Then we have Stacey and Christie. It followed the plot nicely.

Then came Bubbles and we have three chapters about her. It was long and not very interesting. They have sex the first night even when he wanted to wait. She is submissive but you didn't dwell in that very much.

And Bubbles isn't very interesting so when the story focus on her it's not very good.

I expected to read about a club owner with his problems about managing. Over time he would change while still staying a relatively nice guy. But he changed too quickly. On his first day he was ready to take advantage of his girls' situation to have sex with them.

He has a MBA so I thought he would turn the club around to make it a famous one with business flowing. But we saw nothing of that, he just read papers and let Tina manage the club like before. Boring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The plot

I'm liking the subtle corruption of the protagonist as he takes control over the club and his budding relationship with Bubbles but Im waiting to get back to the harem aspect of the story. He still has Lia, Monique, Trish, Ms. Black, Stacey and Deborah to fool around with.

I know this story is years old but damn I just found this and I'm invested

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love it

Would love to see this story finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please come back

This is an excellent story even if a little flawed. I want to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Do you like 5 stars . I know I love great stories. You invested hours days and weeks writing and I was completely enjoying this story . I am completely sucked into this story but you just tought me a lesson don’t give out 5 stars till I read the ending. This doesn’t have one .So as I read the rest of your stories I won’t vote till I see the endings . My time is valuable to me and an unfinished story infuriates me wasting my time no more voting till I finish the story . NO FINISH NO STARS ANYWHERE ANYMORE. SEES FAIR TO ME !. Your writing is great with stories that end

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This tale is not over, please release the next chapter,

P_DoggP_Dogg5 months ago

Good story, just to bad it was never finished

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Please finish it ...Cheers

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDontJudgeMe@DontJudgeMe
1446 Followers
Hey. I'm a guy from Denmark, Europe who enjoys reading and writing erotic short stories (perhaps a bit too much...). Feed-back is very appreciated. Ego-stroking feed-back ("Great story!" e.g.) and concrete suggestions ("the last scene was a bit of a turn-o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES