Under the Howling Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gods!" she sword, leaping to her feet. The man-thing turned to look at her, his jaw pushing out with the crunch of bones expanding. His teeth grew long and sharp, fangs that could rip out her throat! She gave him a full arm slap, sending him sprawling. She had to get out of there! She pulled a bearskin around her shoulders and snatched at her knife before leaping through his door and into the cold, dark night.

Even with her elven eyes, she stumbled, barefoot, in the dim light. Her bearskin snagged on thorny brambles. Cursing loudly she jerked it away, nearly falling as it came free. Her wide eyes slowly adjusted to the moonlight and she stopped. She was running deeper into the forest! With a growl she turned, dashing back the way she came. She'd just have to be quick and hope the werewolf wasn't chasing her!

"Shenira, stop!" Gerhig pleaded as she passed his small cottage. He'd come after her all right, but not as a wolf. He stepped toward her slowly, hands raised up, as naked as she was. She brandished her knife at him.

"You're the wolf! I should kill you now!" she hissed.

"I'm not a monster!" he protested. "And I'm not going to hurt you, even if you try to stab me with that thing!" he eyed the steel blade.

"The humans of Crescent would beg to differ!" she retorted, slowly backing away toward the village. She shuddered at the thought of showing up among those stupid country folk with only a rough hide blanket for clothing.

"It's freezing out here, at least come inside and gather your things before leaving," he begged. "I promise I won't turn into a wolf or try to hurt you!"

"You turned once before, what's to stop you this time?" she asked suspiciously. She wracked her brain as she tried to remember elven legends about werewolves. Humans thought them cursed and evil, but she seemed to recall her old schoolmasters telling her something different.

"I blame you for that," he chuckled. "Normally I can control it, but when angry or fightened, or," he coughed. "Or aroused, it can take me all of a sudden and I can't stop it!"

"You're a man now!" she pointed out.

"Yes, well," he rubbed his jaw. "You hit me pretty hard, Shenira. That has a way of killing a hard on, whether it be a man's or a beast's!"

"Yes, I did, didn't I?" she giggled. She suddenly remembered. "Children of the Moon," announced.

"Pardon me?" he cocked his head at her.

"My people call you the Children of the Moon. You aren't cursed, but blessed by Luna," she explained. "I wish I could tell you more, but, well I never paid much attention to the elders when I was growing up!"

"You mean the elves understand what has happened to me?" he asked in wonder.

"Yes, though you'd have to go to one of our villages and convice them not to shoot you on sight for being a dirty human," she chuckled. "I'm sorry I hit you, but I was... Well, you were turning into a wolf and I panicked!"

"I'm sorry, I tried to stop you!" he smiled. Even as a man that toothy grin was quite wolfish! "You're very hard to resist, Shenira!"

"I've been told that before," she laughed. "All right, I believe you. You're not going to eat me. Well, at least not in the literal sense. Come on, let's go back to your cabin."

"Thank you, Shenira!" he sighed earnestly. "Perhaps in the morning, you can tell me more about these Children of the Moon?" he suggested as they walked quickly back through his door into the warmth and light of the small dwelling.

"I'll do better than that, I'll take you to one of our outposts. There's one less than a week away. The elder there should be able to tell you everything you want to know." She sat back on the furs where just a short while ago, the man's tongue had made her toes curl in pleasure. "We should get some sleep now," she said, opening the blankets and patting the rugs next to her.

"Do you really think that's wise?" he asked as he slowly lowered himself beside her. She pulled the blankets around them both, cuddling her smooth body against his powerful frame.

"I can control myself if you can, Gehrig!" she boasted. It turned out that neither of them really could. In minutes they were kissing passionately once more as their hands sought each other's bodies, touching and exploring.

"This could get, strange," he said as settled over her, moving his lean hips between her smooth thighs.

"Oh who cares? I'm ready this time!" she said lustily. She pulled his face down into a hot kiss as he shifted his loins. She sucked hard at his long, flat tongue and groaned into his mouth as the thick knob of his cock gently parted her folds and eased into her.

"Yes," he groaned, his voice rumbling deep in his chest. He moved his hips slowly, drawing his cock back and forth inside her, her wetness spreading over his long, thick shaft. He shuddered arching his back.

"I can't hold back, I'm sorry!" he whined like an injured dog. Shenira lay, impaled on his cock, and watched him. Her violet eyes grew wide as he once again started to transform. Thick fur sprouted from his skin, his face became long and narrow, his shoulders shrank even as he chest deepened. In the span of a few heartbeats, her brawny lover had turned into a great, shaggy, silver gray wolf. He towered over her, his mighty paws resting beside her head. He looked down, and she saw the intelligence behind those shining golden eyes. His muzzle opened, his tongue lolling over rows of sharp white fangs.

"Matronly Mallion's Mercy!" she whispered. She felt him throb, the wolf was still inside her! His cock seem to elongate, pushing far deeper into her, the shaft swelling thicker as well, forcing the walls of her tight pussy to expand around him. She moaned and bit her lip. She'd never been stuffed so full before, let alone by a wild beast!

"This is so wicked!" she muttered. She caressed the wolf's face, her long fingers sinking into his silky thick fur. He licked her face and she giggled. Her amusement didn't last long, however, for the great beast flexed his haunches, pushing even more cock deep into her stretching womb.

"FUCK!" she squealed as that massive canine cock pushed her stretched little pussy over the edge. She thrashed under him, holding on to fistfuls of soft fur as he began to hunch into her body. He growled as he fucked her, panting and letting his long tongue dangle over her face. Shenira could do little but moan and scream in pleasure, pinned under the huge animal as he used her body like a bitch in heat.

"More! More!" she urged him on as her wet, sloppy womanhood opened more and more for him. His length touched every part of her, places she didn't know she had! And his thick, meaty girth stretched her, putting delicious, tingling pressure on every sensitive nerve. She quickly lost track of her orgasms as the animal howled and yelped and pounded her well into the night. A girl could get used to this!

"OUCH!" she cried as she felt his sharp teeth latch onto her shoulder. He merely growled and held her tight, his fangs not quite piercing her soft skin. His bushy tail wagged above him as he pushed his hips one last time. She felt the base of his cock inflate, stretching her pink lips even more as the heavy knot began to form at the base of his cock!

"Oh Gods!" she cried, wincing in pain. It soon turned to pleasure as the stretching pulled at her clit, setting off another intense orgasm. She bucked under him, her pussy stuck fast to cock. She was locked!

"How long are we going to be like this?" she whimpered. Of course, the wolf couldn't answer. He stared down at her and licked her face, as if in apology. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, loving the soft warm feel of his fur against her body. She opened her mouth and licked his tongue as he crouched on his mighty paws over her. She came again, her pussy fluttering around his cock as she lustily kissed the huge wolf.

He shuddered on top of her, and his cock lurched inside, pulling at her stretched lips. The fist-sized bulb deep within her held him fast, however. His cock began to spurt, filling her pussy with blast after blast of scalding hot cum! He whined plaintively as he spent himself deep in her womanhood.

"Oh, that's a good boy!" Shenira said, caressing his big fuzzy ears. She grinned, unable to help herself. Her lover wasn't a dog, but a man, and a wolf at the same time. She held him close, kissing him and stroking him, and at long last his cock began to deflate and his body transformed, shifting back into the big strong man she'd met in the forest.

"Thank you so much, Shenira! I haven't had a woman since the transformations started so long ago!" he sighed and kissed her cheek.

"Do you change into a wolf every time you get turned on, Gerhig?" she asked as she stroked his chest with her soft fingers.

"Yes, I'm sorry, but I do," he admitted.

"Hmm, and you say you can turn into a wolf at will?" she asked.

"I can," he nodded, his golden eyes narrowing.

"I think I like that. In fact, I think I'm going to stick your side Gerhig, you won't be able to get rid of me!" she laughed and kissed his cheek.

"Why would I want to do that?" he asked in disbelief. "I think the Gods finally had mercy on me when they sent you my way!"

"You say that now," she laughed. "All right, show me that wolf form, you big stud! I want to return the favor you gave me earlier tonight!" she licked her lips.

"As a wolf?" he asked, gulping.

"Oh yes, always as a wolf!" she said lustily.

12