All Comments on 'Under the Influence'

by Askawakky

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Perhaps

a bit of bad luck will befall Lisa. Maybe she will be knocked up and given a dose of the nasties too. That would fix her ass up good. After she gives HIV, Climedia,Herpes, a dose of the blue balled clapp or some other nasty to her husband upon returning to her state of martial bliss, he will confront this piece of shit wife after he learns of her slutty behavior.

Nah, never happen in a story like this. Only the wonder of her glorious , fun filled night of bliss of gangbanged ecstasy.

Hopefully her husband has been fucking something young and lovely,while the piece of shit slut, Lisa has been whoring and gangbanging.

Sure would be nice to see a good follow -up chapter where something like the above scenario did happen in a story like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hopefully

I hope Ron finds out, doesn't have sex with her, divorces the filthy stupid slut and she contracted a case of aids and dies soon and then custody of the child will never be an issue. Only contaminating the ground when her filthy ass is buried........she needs to DIE.

skip.69skip.69over 17 years ago
I cannot

let the two comments below be so insulting, especially as this is an author's first story on Literotica. I see they are both signed "anonymous", which is a pseudonym for "coward". Daren't let on their real names or nicknames.

For a first attempt this was a good story, and, to reply to the other two comments, remember that this is fiction. Aids and other diseases do not exist in fiction. Or do those other two already have it? They certainly need aid. Psychiatric aid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
thought this was excellent

...very erotic indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I hoipe that there will be a sequel

Where the husband finds out and Lisa get's her due. By the way Pot does not make people do all that. People like you add to the myth that pot is bad and makes you lose inhibitions. Shame on you for demonizing pot. Lisa and all the others are fuck sluts and nothing more. Lisa doesn't deserve to have a husband at home with the children..she needs to be in a seedy whore house getting all the cock her depraved self wants.

comment_IDcomment_IDover 17 years ago
Pushed the plot a little too far

Author, good start for your first story.

Personally, I do not think there needs necessarily to be a part two. This appears to be a quick snippet of an adulteress mistake. At the very end of the story, you can tell she is regretting what she did. Whether she confesses to her husband or stays quiet and lives with her regret has no bearing on the story as written. It would be nice to know, but is not needed for the story.

Author, I have one constructive criticism on the story. Having her take on the fourth man and him agreeing just pushed the theme over the edge and lessened the impact of the final paragraph with her of realizing her mistake and feeling regret. In my opinion, if you had left out that scene with the random fourth man, the story would have had more impact.

Again, good start for a first story.

bigglesbigglesover 17 years ago
jealous - me ?!

I know it's all about fantasy, but if I thought a little pot would get my wife to behave that way I would pay £500 for some.

A nice story, I enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I enjoyed this

When I smoke I get really horny myself. I will only smoke with those people around me that I know and trust because I could do that. Looking forward to the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Reality vs non

Because this wasn't a silly stumbling fuck scene without any background around it, one can assume the writer wrote - tried to write relatively close to life and its mistakes.

Because the curtain closed prematurely, we don't know if the writer coyly mentioned only the scary bastard baby and not the other life threatening bugs in real life to incite a base arousal or due to newness blew by it accidently?

Contrite? Possibly but perhaps she was more concerned about missing her flight and the door which had been re-opened from her college days.

The real question hinted at but left unanswered has to do with what now(?) regarding her marriage, cuckolded husband and family after the enthusiastic gangbang and near rape of the old man?

The marriage is toast given their prior relationship strengths unless he forgives and her traveling abates - goes away for his trust will hit the highway.

What did the writer want us to conclude? Gotcha or consequence? Time usually tells in his future propensities.

Now to skippie from da UK. skippie your unadultered bullshit comment about anonymous comments belongs more in your loo than here embarrasing you again. Sign your real name and address or shutup.

While that flies in the face of the case for anyone having the right to say what they want here, your continued stupidy is proof of the need for silly anonymous names like "skippieindauk" or simply anonymous.

Sorry about der skipie writer but---. Your talent is evident but not your direction - yet. Reality has 2 edges and it remains to be seen if marital cheating/cuckolding with or without consequence is your bent.

fregenfregenover 17 years ago
The...at the end rather says it all

Good story. Well written. But leaves you hanging at the end. Was that the author's intent? If yes the story has succeeded.

But as a reader it leaves me unsatisfied. Now what? If you want me to be involved in the character and to care what happens the unresolved issues at the end severely detract.

But thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
i don't like a story where someone fuck the family

getting away with fucking over the spouse,i don't like. that me and everybody got there picks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

It may of been a great story had it had more than the drugged cheating. Hopefully the fact she missed her plane, with how unfinished and quickly it ended given the reader didnt have the chance to emotionally invest in the characters there is a part 2? If not it was a waste of the readers time, and a wastewhat could of been with potentially good writting?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous