Under The Influence of Surrender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Colleen motioned to Fran to take a seat by the bed. Fran sat down slowly as Colleen ran her hand up Brad's thigh and chest.

"Who was at the door? Was it your parents?"

"My parents have a key. They wouldn't ring the doorbell. It was just someone selling stuff."

"Oh."

Colleen caressed Brad's face, her fingers running across his lips. She pushed her index finger into his mouth which he opened and eagerly sucked first one finger then a second.

Colleen took her wet fingers out of Brad's mouth and grabbed his cock - which caused Brad's body to jerk and Fran to shift in her chair.

Brad gave a soft moan as Colleen stroked his erection, her wet fingers lubricating the tip. Fran leaned in from her seat to get a better view. She could never do the things Colleen did but that didn't stop her fascination wither friend's sexual activities.

Colleen waved her over to the bed. Fran shook her head no but Colleen kept insisting. She slowly got off the chair so as not to make a sound and stepped gingerly toward the bed. Colleen got up and guided Fran over to the foot of the bed.

"Why'd ya stop?" Brad sound disappointed.

"Just getting comfortable."

The two girls sat on the bed simultaneously. Colleen stayed to the side of Brad which gave Fran a better view. Fran sat perfectly still as Colleen returned to stroking Brad's cock. She pumped it slowly and tickled his balls.

"Suck my dick." Brad begged.

Colleen looked at Fran and stuck her tongue out. Fran watched Colleen swallow Brad's member.

"Fuck yeah." Brad gasped.

Fran was a little flustered. This wasn't the first time she had witnessed one of Colleen's exploits but it was the first time she was this close to the action.

One time she had watched from the closet as Dean Rowland jerked off in front of her. Colleen never let any of them fuck her. She usually blew them or let them go down on her.

Like Brad, Fuck yeah, filled Fran's thoughts. Colleen sucked Brad slowly, her mouth leaving his cock glistening as her mouth came off him. She licked down his shaft to his balls and took each one in turn in her mouth. Fran looked at the blindfolded Brad who smiled and moaned, content as could be. She wondered what he would say if he knew she was in the room.

"I wanna come in your mouth." Brad said.

Colleen stopped sucking long enough to say, "I'll just bet you do."

She started to jerk his cock as she sucked, her head turned toward Fran. She took her mouth off and pointed Brad's cock in her direction.

If you make me I might, Fran wanted to say. She shook her head no.

Colleen shrugged her shoulders and went back to work. She swallowed his cock down to the base, her tongue swishing against the shaft. Her hand jerked faster and her mouth worked magic on just the head. She sucked harder. Brad's moans came one on the top of the other now. When he came, Colleen took her mouth off and jerked him, his cum splashing all over her hand. Fran could never get used to the sight of it and couldn't deny the power of it.

"You cum a lot." Colleen said.

"I wanted to cum in your mouth."

"You can't always get what you want."

Colleen signaled Fran and they both stood up and made their way to the door.

"Hey. Where you going?" Brad asked.

"I thought I heard someone downstairs."

"What. Well, let me up."

"Just relax. And keep quiet."

"Colleen."

"Shhh."

The girls waited until they were downstairs before they said anything.

"Watch the hand." Fran squealed. Colleen's hand was wet with cum.

"Sorry," she said between gales of laughter.

"Oh my god," Fran said.

"My stomach hurts."

"You, my dear, are a first class whore. You know that right?"

"First class all the way." Colleen grinned.

They laughed more until they had nothing left.

"Whew. I should get back up there and let him loose," Colleen said.

"Or you could just leave him there."

"You are so bad." Colleen put her hands on hips.

"You're a bad influence."

"Hope I didn't scar you too badly Franny." Colleen said jokingly.

"I'll survive."

"You always do. One of these days we've got to do a guy together."

"Very funny. I gotta get going."

"Wait. What did you come over for?"

"Um...nothing really. I just woke up early and wanted to hang out."

"Well, let me get rid of Brad and we can."

"Nah. That's ok. I think I'm just putting off getting some errands done. I should go."

"Ok. Well, I'll see you tonight."

"See you then."

At 5:45 Colleen arrived at Fran's house. Fran's parents answered the door and from the look on their faces it was obvious what they thought of Colleen's outfit.

Her hair was gelled into a Mohawk, she wore a T-shirt with a tuxedo top printed on it, and black jeans and black Doc Martin's capped off the look.

"Wow, Colleen. That's some outfit you got there." Mr. Crawford said.

"Thank you." Colleen said proudly.

"Very...creative, Colleen." Mrs. Crawford added.

"Mmm hmm." Colleen moved past them and up the stairs to Fran's room. She knocked on the door and went in. The TV on the dresser was playing "Dirty Dancing". The shower was running and she went to the bed where Fran's dress lay. Colleen picked it up and walked to the mirror on the bathroom door. She held up the dress and looked at herself. The shower stopped and a minute later the door opened. A very naked Fran screamed in surprise and jumped back in the bathroom shutting the door.

"Sorry about that, Franny."

"Jesus, Coll. You scared the shit out of me."

The door opened again with Fran wrapped in a towel.

"Jeez. You are such a prude." Colleen laughed.

"Compared to you, everyone is a prude."

"True."

Fran went to the bed and picked up her underwear. She slid them on beneath her towel then held her hand out toward Colleen.

"God. Don't you ever get tired of that movie?"

"I never tire of the classics. If I may?"

"But of course. Would you like me to turn around as well?"

"If you would, my dear." Fran said in an English accent.

"Why certainly, my lady."

When she was sure Colleen couldn't see Fran dropped her towel and stepped into her dress.

"Could you zip me up?"

Colleen turned and took hold of the zipper. "Do you need to breathe in?"

"Fuck you."

The two girls laughed.

"Hurry up."

Colleen sat on the bed and waited until Fran was ready to go. It wasn't long before they hurried downstairs. Fran blew a kiss to her parents as she ran past them and out the door. She ran to the car and hit the remote unlocking the doors.

"What's that?" Colleen pointed at the windshield.

Tucked under the windshield wiper was an envelope like the one Fran found in her locker. She took the envelope inside the car and opened it. The front of the card had the same style of illustration as the other one. This one had a little girl with a big red bow in her hair pulling a red wagon with flowers and hearts in it. On the inside it simply said: Be my valentine.

"That is the second valentine I've gotten from this mysterious somebody." Fran put the card back in the envelope and placed it in her purse.

"Ooh. A secret admirer. Aren't we lucky?" Colleen kidded.

"I don't know, Coll. It feels a little weird that this person knows my locker, my car, where I live."

"I'm sure it just some harmless geek with a crush who's too shy to say 'hi'."

"You think?"

"Absolutely."

"Maybe."

"Now let's go have some fucking fun."

They pulled away from the curb and within ten minutes had arrived at the school. The parking lot lights were on and the electronic sign at the entrance was flashing dancing hearts beneath a smiling moon. They parked and joined the throng of seniors lining up to get in.

It didn't take long before their tickets were taken and their wrists were stamped. There was a table where flowers were being sold and Colleen bought a corsage for herself and a red rose for Fran.

"Maybe this will bring you some luck tonight." Colleen handed Fran the rose.

"Don't look now but here comes your slave." Fran nodded her head toward the parking lot. Brad was gliding toward them like a shark in shallow water.

"Oh boy." Colleen took Fran's hand and pulled her through the crowd into the school and down the hall toward the gym.

"Hello ladies." Brad called out as he caught up with them and put his arms around both girls.

"Getting a little too familiar aren't we Brad?" Colleen said.

"I don't think so. We're all friends here." He squeezed their shoulders tight.

"Since when?" Fran asked.

"Oh. I don't know. Since you watched your girlfriend suck me off this morning."

Fran was stunned and didn't know what to say. Colleen did not have that problem.

"You saw that?"

"That really wasn't much of a blindfold Colleen."

"Get lost Brad."

Small groups of seniors swept by them and Brad lowered his voice.

"I was kind of hoping that maybe the three of us could find a quiet place and get to know each other a little bit more. And I would love to stick my cock in Fran's mouth this time."

A group of girls walked by drinking sodas and giggling. Colleen took a can of soda out of the hand of the girl in front.

"Stick your cock in this Hammerhead." With the can in her fist Colleen drove it into Brad's crotch. He fell to the floor in a heap, his hands clutching his wounded balls.

"Bitch." Brad was doubled up rocking from side to side as the group of girls stepped over him.

"Looks like this party is just getting started." Colleen blew Brad a kiss and strode arm in arm with Fran down the hall.

Music spilled out of the open gym doors. The strings of colored lights drenched the entrance in bright reds and blues. Inside the same cliques that gathered during schools hours huddled together around the dance floor, grateful to be where they were accepted. Fran was grateful for Colleen who was the only person she felt she could be herself around.

"You want to dance?" Colleen asked swaying in front of her.

"Yeah."

They hit the dance floor and let loose beneath twisted red ribbons that were strung above them. After the first song they left the dance floor and went to the refreshment table. Colleen bought them both a bottle of water.

"Oh, god. That's good." Colleen finished her water all at once.

Fran noticed that someone was staring at her across the dance floor. A tall boy with blond hair and an oversized suit leaned against the wall and gave a small wave. "Hey." Fran nudged her friend.

"What?"

"Look over there."

"Where?"

"Against the wall beneath the basketball hoop."

"Well?"

"That guy in the black suit. The tall one."

"Oh...The one who's undressing you with his eyes." Colleen practically purred.

"Do you think he's the one who's been stalking me?"

"I don't know. Maybe."

Fran broke off eye contact with the boy and turned around to face the refreshment table.

"Why don't you go over there and find out?"

"I don't think so."

"Why not?"

"Why not go talk to the creepy stalker?"

Colleen leaned in close and whispered. "You know, maybe you've been thinking about this the wrong way."

"What do you mean?"

"Maybe, all these cards are from someone who's not a stalker. Maybe they're just too shy to say something to you."

"And that makes it better how?"

"Maybe you should just relax and let yourself be surprised for a change. After all you can't keep riding my sexual coattails."

Fran pursed her lips in disapproval. Colleen laughed.

"Alright. I'm just saying that maybe it's time to have some of your own fun."

Fran lowered her head then turned around. She looked across the gym but the boy had gone. She scanned the room. Over by the bleachers she saw him. He was talking to Laurie who had her arms around the boy's neck. 'She doesn't waste any time.' Fran thought to herself.

"I think I'm gonna get some air." Fran said.

"I'll come with you."

"No. It's alright. I'm just gonna take a quick stroll. I'll see you in a bit."

"Alright."

Fran was elbowing her way through the crowd when Colleen yelled to her.

"When you get back we're gonna find you some romance, bitch."

Fran waved her hand in the air and wandered out the back door. The stars were out and couples passed her arm in arm.

It sucks to be alone, she thought.

Following a path she walked around the school then continued beyond the tennis courts where she stopped at the tree line next to the football field. The chirping of crickets was loud enough to drown out anything but she thought she heard laughter coming from the inky woods. She took a few careful steps trying not to make too much noise and give herself away.

"Lay back." Fran heard a man's voice say.

She could barely make out the large tree directly ahead of her but she was sure someone was behind it. At first only the crickets could be heard. She craned her neck as if she were trying to tune in a radio frequency. She imagined if someone saw her and she felt embarrassed eavesdropping.

"Show me your tits so I can suck 'em." First she heard a giggle and then a gasp. A woman moaned and Fran knew exactly what was happening.

A hot shiver ran up her spine and she leaned against the tree for support. Her nipples felt wet and hard. She felt dizzy and had to sit down. Not now, please. She covered her mouth and hoped the feeling would pass. But she realized she didn't want it to pass. Like the other times, Fran felt she was being desired, maybe even loved. Then she realized something it was the woman. That had to be it. She was feeling the same thing as that woman.

It was incredible. She was technically still a virgin but Fran was getting fucked just as surely as that woman. He moved up to her breast and sucked her nipples. His hands gripped each one, the flesh squeezed between eager fingers.

Fran could feel his hard cock between her lips. Oh, god she wanted to see that cock. She wanted to hold it in her hand and suck it dry. He fucked her mouth, sliding against her tongue. His hand gripped her head as he moved.

She hoped he wouldn't cum yet. She wanted him inside her. His cock slid down her belly and Fran pulled her panties aside and rubbed her clit. His cock entered her and she nearly screamed out loud. He pumped her hard and Fran felt transported. She didn't want it to stop. Hands lifted her up and she was riding him with her legs wrapped around his waist. He held her by her ass and lifted her up and down on his hot cock.

Fran could feel herself bouncing up and down, her ass slapping down on him. Then she was lowered to the ground and she was on all fours. She could feel the crunch of dead leaves beneath her when he entered her from behind. Fran shoved her fingers inside herself. It was even better than before. The combination of her physically touching herself and her body receiving the sensations from that woman sent her to heaven. She was ready to cum and she knew that the woman behind her was also ready.

Fran rolled on her side and orgasmed. She could hear the woman moaning as well. The fullness in her pussy suddenly left and she could feel the hot cum splashing on her ass. She was worried about the stain that would show through her clothing then remembered that it was on the other woman. She reached back to feel her ass just to be sure. Dry as could be.

She sat up against the tree and straightened her dress out. How long had she been gone? Colleen must be wondering where the hell she was.

Fran stood up and sprinted back toward the track and field. She could hear the laughter behind her and worried the couple was close enough to see her. She hid behind the bleachers and waited until they passed. She couldn't see them and hoped they wouldn't know that she was there in the shadows.

Once the sound of their voices faded she went back into the gym. The lights had dimmed and a slow dance was playing. Fran could see that Colleen was dancing with Steve Wexler. They were swaying to the music holding each other tightly. Colleen's eyes were closed as she held on to Steve. His hands moved slowly from her back to her ass which caused Colleen to slap his hands away and laugh.

Fran wondered if she would ever be the one to be on the dance floor holding someone close, or holding someone close anywhere at all. For that matter, she wondered if she would ever have real sex with someone. Like a contact high, her borrowed sexual sensations were a great feeling but they didn't beat having her own experience, especially one that wasn't mingled with someone else's feelings.

"Having a good time?"

Laurie had edged up to Fran. Her entourage, Sheryl and Candice, flanked Fran on both sides.

"Fuck off Laurie." Fran turned to go.

"Before you go I thought we could have a little chat."

"About what?"

"I have something I want to show you."

"Not interested."

"I think you will be."

Sheryl and Candice were laughing.

"What?"

Laurie took out her phone and after a few clicks and swipes she turned the phone to Fran.

"Apparently my phone is waterproof."

"You deleted it. I saw you." Fran said angrily.

"Yeah...um...not exactly."

Fran was speechless.

"You see, I copied the photo into another file. You just saw me delete the original."

"You're unbelievable." Fran looked at the two other girls.

"Oh, don't worry. Candice and Sheryl won't tell anyone about our little bit of fun."

"What do you want?"

"Well, it seems that when I told Sheryl and Candice about you they were very interested. They were a little jealous actually because I told them that despite your unwillingness you really put your best efforts into it. As a matter of fact you were so good that I suggested to the girls that maybe they should find out for themselves."

"Are you out of your mind?"

Laurie's smile faded and turned serious.

"Listen. You don't want to play with us? I'm sure you wouldn't mind me sharing this photo of you."

"Oh fuck you. We've done this already and you lied before. How do I know that you won't just lie again?"

"You don't. You just don't have any choice in the matter."

Fran looked past the girls and saw Colleen on the dance floor. Colleen would know what to do.

"Here's the deal Fran. Meet us in thirty minutes in the library or I'll fuck you good."

"The library is locked." Fran said.

"Sheryl works there. She has a key."

The girls walked passed her. Laurie let her fingers graze Fran's thigh as she walked past.

"Don't be late," Laurie said and they disappeared out the door.

Fran knew this could go on forever. Laurie didn't have any intention of deleting the photo and she wouldn't post it as long as it served a purpose. She had to get Laurie's phone away from her and destroy it.

Fran went onto the dance floor and touched Colleen's shoulder.

"I need your help."

Colleen walked away from an angry Steve Weskler.

"I'm in trouble."

"What do you mean?"

Fran filled her in on everything that had happened; the bathroom, the sensations, and what was waiting for her in the library.

"That fucking bitch."

"Colleen. I have to destroy that photo."

"Or...at the very least even up the odds."

"What do you mean?"

"Mutually destructive deterrent."

"How?"

"We need to get something on her that would be equally destructive if it were to leak out."

"Like what?"

A damaging photo of her or even better a video. I can use my phone."

"You mean tonight in the library."

"Well...not you. I was thinking I would take your place."

"I can't let you do that," Fran said.

"Yes. You can."

"Colleen." Fran's voice dropped to a whisper and her eyes filled up.

"It's ok, Franny. It's not like I haven't done it before. Besides I want to do this for you."

Fran took Colleen's hand in hers and squeezed.

"You're always doing things for me. And I appreciate it. But I just can't keep hiding behind you."

Colleen's eyes widened. "You're not really going to go through with it?"