Under The Influence of Surrender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The thought of eating that skank's pussy makes me want to throw up."

"I hear you."

"But if I can turn this around in my favor and make her eat shit for a change then I'm in."

"OK. I have an idea how I can get into the library. C'mon."

Colleen led Fran through the gym until she found Steve sitting on the floor eating pizza with his friends.

"Can I talk to you?"

"Sure." The two of them stepped aside so no one could hear them. Fran saw him hand something to Colleen then she kissed his cheek and they were on their way.

"What did he give you?" Fran asked as they left the gym.

Colleen showed her a key.

"This goes to the library."

"How does Steve have a key to the library?"

"He works in the office. He's made copies of a lot of keys in this school."

"For what?"

You don't want to know."

They arrived at the library and Colleen unlocked the door.

"I'll lock it from the inside and I'll be ready for you." She gave Fran a hug, locked the door, and disappeared down through the stacks. Fran paced back and forth waiting for Laurie.

Can I really go through with this? She folded her arms and gripped herself tightly. Can I let Colleen see me doing this?

"Well, someone's anxious." Laurie said. Fran was so wrapped up in her thoughts she hadn't heard them arrive.

"Hope we didn't keep you waiting long." Candice laughed.

"You look like you can't wait to taste some pussy." Sheryl blew her a kiss.

Sheryl unlocked the door and the girls went through. She locked it behind them, and Fran followed them to a group of tables in the center of the room. The three girls stood in front of the chairs.

"Come here." Laurie said.

Moving in front of Laurie, Fran scanned the dark rows of books hoping to catch a glimpse of Colleen to give her courage.

"On your knees, dummy." Laurie pointed at the floor.

Fran stared at the frayed carpet wondering how many times she had been in that very spot. She knelt down making sure her dress kept her knees from touching the floor.

"Ladies." The girls reached under their dresses and pulled down their panties setting them under their chairs. Laurie sat down and the other two followed her lead.

"You can start wherever you like, Fran."

Fran put her hands on Laurie's knees and spread her legs apart.

"You promise that you'll delete that photo if I do this."

"Of course. I just had to have one more taste of your nasty tongue. And share it with my girls."

Sheryl and Candice were both looking at Fran, their eyes bright with anticipation.

Fran took a deep breath and lowered her face to Laurie's pussy. She stopped inches away from an already wet pair of lips.

"Let's get going here, shall we?" Laurie demanded.

"Maybe she forgot how." Sheryl said.

Fran leaned back and looked Laurie in the eye. She lowered her voice to a soft whisper.

"If I'm going to do this then you're going to have to do something for me."

"I don't have to do shit. In case you forgot I'm in charge here." Laurie leaned forward with a look that dared Fran to disobey.

"Yes. You're in charge. But if you want me to do a good job then you have to help me a little. Please."

Laurie sank back in her chair.

"Jesus. What is it?"

"If you could just tell me how much you want it, that would help me get in the mood."

Laurie looked at her two friends who were waiting for Laurie to tell them what to do.

"Laurie. I promise you. If you're able to turn me on I'll make you cum like you've never cum before."

Laurie cleared her throat and Fran could see her searching for words to say.

"Just tell me what you want. And don't be shy about it." Fran stroked Laurie's ankle and traced a line up her leg with her finger.

Laurie stood up and took her shoes off. She went over to the large globe and, leaning over it with her dress still held up, pushed her ass out.

"I am so wet." Laurie started.

"Go on." Fran smiled.

"I want you to eat my pussy. I want to feel your tongue inside me."

"Why don't you touch yourself? All of you." Fran squirmed and bit her lower lip.

Laurie reached behind and rubbed her clit and Sheryl and Candice did the same in their chairs.

"Oh. That's good. That's what I like to see." Fran murmured.

Laurie closed her eyes and grabbed her breast through her clothing.

"Do you like that I'm watching you?" Fran purred.

"Yes. I do."

"This is starting to turn me on. But you know what would really do it?"

"What?" Laurie opened her eager eyes.

Fran stood up and whispered in Laurie's ear so the other girls couldn't hear. When she was done she knelt back down in front of Laurie's chair and lightly rubbed her breasts.

"Get undressed girls."

Laurie and Sheryl were nude before Fran could blink but Candice just sat there.

"It's your turn Candice." Laurie barked like a drill sergeant.

Candice didn't move.

"Um...guys. I don't think I can go through with this." Candice was sitting very straight in her chair with her arms folded across her chest.

Laurie knelt down beside Candice.

"Candice. We talked about this."

"I know. I'm sorry. I just can't."

"Candice. You're going to do this or you're out. Completely out."

Candice looked from Laurie to Sheryl.

"Do I have to be naked?"

Either take off that dress or I will spread the nastiest shit about you. On Monday you won't be able to show your face in school or anywhere else for that matter."

Candice had a look of fright in her eyes. She slowly unfolded her arms and let them rest at her side.

"Sheryl. Let's help our dear friend."

Laurie stood up and both she and Sheryl lifted Candice up from her seat. Laurie unzipped her dress and Sheryl helped to pull it down. They tossed her clothes on the checkout desk knocking over a coffee cup and row of ink stamps.

Laurie shoved her back down into the seat.

"Now Candice repeat after me." Laurie moved behind Candice and leaned over her. She grabbed the girl's breasts and whispered in her ear. "I want your hot tongue in my wet pussy."

Candice swallowed hard. "I want your tongue in my wet pussy."

"Good girl." Laurie licked Candice's ear.

Fran stood up and applauded.

"What are you doing?" Laurie asked.

"I think that's enough. Don't you?" Fran turned behind her.

"That was perfect." Colleen came out of the shadows laughing.

"What's going on?" Laurie stood defiantly while Sheryl and Candice picked up their clothes and covered themselves.

"What's your email address?" Colleen took a chair off the table and sat down.

"What are you talking about? Just get the fuck out of here. You weren't invited." Laurie whined.

"I want to send you something that will make all this very clear."

"I'm not going to tell you? And as for you Fran you're dead meat. I'm posting that photo right now. "

"Not only are you not going to post that photo but you're going to delete it." Colleen stood up and stepped toward Laurie. Sheryl and Candice moved behind Laurie.

"And why would I do that?"

"Just give me your email address and you'll understand."

"And if I don't?"

"How did you put it? Then I will post something that is so nasty you won't be able to show your face in school on Monday or anywhere else for that matter."

Laurie looked unsure.

"I don't believe you."

"I'll send it to you if you give me your email and you can judge for yourself."

"You are so full of shit. Fine. It's queenofgods@gmail.com."

Colleen tapped her phone a few times then said, "Check your inbox. You can see for yourself what a fine filmmaker I am."

Laurie took her phone out of her purse pulled up her email.

"Fuck." She said aloud.

"So here's the deal. I want you to delete that photo right now."

"You fucking filmed us. You cunt."

"Try to keep up Laurie. We're at the part where you delete the photo."

"You won't do anything with this video. You'd be doing to Fran the same thing that I threatened to do."

"Fran? I don't see Fran in that video. I see some girl from behind but I couldn't really say that was Fran. On the other hand, that is definitely you. And you. And you." Colleen pointed at the other girls.

Laurie watched the video on her phone. She kept fast forwarding the video.

"You bitch."

"What's it going to be Laurie?"

"What if we just take your phone away you?"

"God, you're stupid. I already sent a copy to my email."

"How do I know that you'll delete it?"

"Thirty seconds."

"You delete your copy first."

"Twenty seconds and I send my copy to Facebook."

"Fine. Here."

Laurie pulled up the photo and showed Fran she was deleting it.

"We good?" Colleen asked.

"Almost." Fran took the phone from Laurie and removed the SIM card then dropped it on the floor. She picked up a chair and smashed the phone to pieces.

"Let's go." Fran said.

"Hey. Wait a minute. Delete the video." Candice called from behind Laurie's shoulder.

"I will get right on that." Colleen said as she and Fran walked out.

"What'll we do?" Sheryl asked.

"Shut up, Sheryl." Laurie yelled.

Back at the gym the lights had dimmed and couples slowly danced on the floor.

"C'mon." Colleen took Fran by the hand and led her onto the dance floor.

Their hands wrapped around each other's waist.

"Thank you. You really saved my ass." Fran said.

"Well, it is a sweet ass."

Fran laughed and hugged her friend.

"You've got pussy breath." Colleen jokingly pushed Fran back laughing.

Fran covered her face with her hands and also laughed.

"You know. I think this has been the best dance ever." Colleen said.

"One for the history books."

"Well, now what?"

"I don't know. I think I'm ready to go."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. I'm a little disappointed though."

"About what?"

"I never got to find out who the mystery stalker was."

Colleen smiled and gave her friend a hug. They walked to the parking lot and got in Fran's car. They drove back to Colleen's house and pulled up to the curb.

"You want to come up?" Colleen unbuckled her seatbelt.

"Nah. I'm just gonna go home."

"Oh. OK."

"What?"

"Before I go." Colleen took and envelope out of her purse and handed it to Fran.

"One for the road."

Fran took the card and opened it.

The illustration depicted two little girls on a seesaw. A large red heart was between them. On the inside were hand written words: To my friend who I truly love. Happy Valentine's Day. Colleen.

"Please don't freak out."

"I don't understand. It was you the whole time?"

"Yes."

"Why? I mean why the secretiveness? Why not just tell me how you felt instead of letting me get freaked out?"

"I was scared you would reject me. And I thought it would be fun for you to know that someone would go through all of this for you."

"Colleen. It wasn't all fun. For a moment it was flattering but then it was just creepy."

"I'm sorry."

"I don't know what to say."

"I'm also sorry about this."

Colleen scooted up in her seat so she could pull up her dress and reach beneath between her legs.

"What are you doing?" Fran looked around to make sure no one could see them.

Colleen touched herself. After a few moments Fran began to feel a tingle in her pussy. She could distinctly feel her pussy being touched.

"What the fuck?" Fran said.

Colleen stopped touching herself. "It didn't happen on purpose."

"You've been doing this to me the whole time?" Fran felt betrayed for the first time by her best friend. She gripped the steering wheel and groaned resting her head on her hands.

"Listen, please. That day that you were doing your presentation and had to leave I was in the bathroom at the other end of the school. I was horny and I went in there to masturbate. I had no idea that you were feeling any of it."

"How could you not know?" Fran felt abandoned in her confusion.

"How could I know? I had no idea we had a connection. I didn't even know that I could transmit to anyone."

"What are you talking about?"

"Ever since I was little I was able to feel what other people were feeling. I knew when someone was hungry or feeling nervous or anxious. I'm talking about someone that was miles away from me. I somehow knew and I could feel it myself. I used to wonder whether it was my feelings or someone else's. I just didn't know."

"And me?" Fran raised her voice and looked Colleen straight on.

Colleen rolled her window and wiped the sweat form her lip. "It only happens with people I care about. I don't know the mechanics of it I only know that it happens. You're the first person that ever received anything from me. And of all things it was sexual."

"This doesn't make any sense."

"I know but all the time I was having sex I was thinking of you. Very strongly. Maybe my thoughts made some connection to you. Which means that you're just like me. In the way that you can receive someone else's physical sensations."

"You're crazy."

"I know but you know it's the truth. You can't deny what's been happening to you."

Fran let go of the steering wheel and folded her hands in her lap. "Why were you thinking of me when you were having sex with other people?"

"Jesus, why do you think? I'm in love with you." Colleen started to tear up.

"You're what?"

The tension between them changed and Fran's heart softened.

"Since when are you gay?"

"It's not about being gay. Don't get so hung up on labels. I love you Fran. That's all there is to it. I've been in love with you for a long time."

Fran looked at her friend whom she had known since they were little girls. Colleen had always been there for her, was always the one person she could depend on no matter what. Colleen was her touchstone, and she had always loved her but had never thought of it as being in love.

Fran thought about how she felt when she could feel Colleen's sexual encounters. Besides the physical sensations she remembered the emotional aspect of them. She did feel loved. There was love in every sensation coursing through her body. Colleen loved her. Fran knew that.

Fran hugged Colleen. They held on to each other tightly. Colleen's body felt good in her arms. Fran pulled back and gave Colleen a kiss on her lips. The two girls rested their foreheads against each other, Colleen's hand tentatively touched Fran's cheek. They kissed again.

"You're my best friend, Colleen."

"And you're mine."

Colleen kissed Fran and tentatively pressed her tongue between Fran's lips. Fran tongue touched back and their lips came together more forcefully. Fran pulled Colleen closer, her hand behind Colleen's neck.

Colleen kissed Fran's neck moving across her shoulder. Fran pulled back and said, "What if someone see us?"

"Let them." Colleen smiled and slid her dress off her shoulders pulling the front down and exposing her breasts.

Colleen got on her knees and banged her head on the car roof. She laughed and slid over so her breasts were in Fran's face.

"This is so weird." Fran said.

"I know."

Fran kissed her breasts and Colleen kissed the top of Fran's head. Fran could feel wave after wave of warmth and love pouring off of Colleen.

"You know when you first told me I almost hated you." Fran pressed her cheek against Colleen's chest.

"And now?"

"I couldn't be happier." Fran could feel the strong beat of Colleen's heart. "Unzip me."

Colleen unzipped her dress and Fran pulled it down.

"You're not the same prude I've always known." Collen teased.

Fran giggled.

"You are gorgeous." Colleen whispered.

Fran could feel the pleasure that Colleen felt but this time it was mixed with her own feelings. Like a loop her body reverberated with passion, relishing every movement they made.

"Follow me." Colleen got in the back seat, her leg almost hitting Fran as she hopped over. Fran followed and they slid out of their dresses and lay back on the seat.

Fran lay on top of Colleen and kissed her neck. Colleen's hand was squeezing Fran's ass as Fran moved down her breasts to between her legs. How different her desire was. She wanted to explore Colleen and felt her passion building and building.

Fran slid Colleen's panties off and rubbed her hand along Colleen's pussy. Colleen moaned and smiled at her friend. Fran kept rubbing then slid one finger inside Colleen. Colleen reached down and laid her hand over Fran's and moved her finger deep inside then out again.

Licking Colleens' clit, she continued to finger her and Colleen ground against Fran's mouth.

Her fingers moved quicker now and Colleen cried out. Her first orgasm left Fran's finger glistening with pussy juice.

"My turn."

The girls were on their knees and Colleen took as much of Fran's breasts in her mouth. She sucked hard as her hand reached into Fran's panties, her fingers rubbing against a very wet pussy.

"Turn around." She told Fran.

Fran turned around and Colleen gently pushed her onto all fours and moved into position behind her, licking Fran's pussy.

"Oh my god. I can't believe it." Fran gasped.

"What?" Colleen sounded worried.

"Feeling your stuff was amazing but mixed with my own is fucking incredible."

Colleen laughed and went back to licking. She shoved her tongue into Fran, her mouth all over her pussy. She pulled on Fran's pussy lips pressing them against her tongue. Fran was moving her hips now swaying back to Colleen. Her body began to shake and her moans got louder. When she came Colleen drank up every bit of wetness that came out. Fran was out of breath and started to turn around.

"Wait a minute." Colleen said.

Colleen inserted a finger inside Fran and rammed her tongue into her asshole.

"Whoa." Fran whistled.

"Is this ok?"

"Sorry. I just wasn't expecting that. Yes, I like it."

Colleen's tongue penetrated deep into Fran's ass. Her fingers moved in and out. She fucked Fran with her hand and ate her ass at the same time. Fran laughed at the freedom she felt until the feeling was too much and she came a second time before she collapsed on her stomach.

Turning over she pulled Colleen on top of her and kissed her on the cheek. "Sorry, but I'll wait till you brush your teeth." They both laughed and rested in each other's arms.

"I'm getting a little chilly." Fran said.

"Yeah. Let's get dressed."

They pulled on their dresses and then sat back and leaned against each other.

"I should probably get home." Fran said.

"Yeah. Me too."

"Can I see you tomorrow?" Fran asked.

"Just try and keep me away."

They kissed again.

"Before you go. Tell me something. You weren't really going to post that video were you?" Fran asked.

Colleen took out her phone and pulled up her email. She opened the file and played the video for a moment. She looked at Fran and gave her screen a couple of taps.

"Did you delete it?"

"I sent it to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram."

"Holy shit. Why didn't you just delete it?"

"To quote a classic. Nobody puts Baby in the corner."

"You crazy bitch."