Under the Stars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching down, she stroked his head and neck with trembling hands, wanting to touch him all over. He was hard, and throbbing in his shorts, she could feel it against her leg and wanted it in her mouth. As she squirmed, lips parted to sigh and moan, he pressed into her, weighing her in place with his body on her legs. He slipped his wet thumb out of her pussy and trailed it to her ass hole, stroking the sensitive area, then slapping her ass as she arched, sliding another finger inside her, fingering her hard and fast. Her moans caught in her throat, came out choked and wild as he sucked and fingered her, holding her legs apart so she couldn't pull away.

"Ff-fffuuuck, T-Tyson... mmmmm... please... " she begged as she struggled toward the unbearable bliss of climax. "Yes... yesssss..." she hissed, and pulling on her nipples, his tongue flicking and sucking her clit, fingering her deeper, his hand slamming against her pussy with each thrust, she came, arching, moaning loudly, trying to breathe through the waves of ecstasy that crashed over her. She squirted and dripped around his fingers, slowly lowering her ragged body back to the blanket, shaking, quivering, unable to catch her breath.

Tyson pulled his wet fingers from her pussy, licking them off, then worked up her body with soft, sweet kisses, finally meeting her lips and kissing her gently, slowly. She could taste herself on his lips and she smiled.

Sarah pushed Tyson onto his back and straddled him, pressing skin to skin, her tongue licking at his soft lips and exploring his hot mouth. Her hair fell in her face as she kissed him and he ran his fingers through her hair and grasped the back of her neck, pulling her deeper into the kiss. She could feel him hard beneath the thin cloth of his shorts and slowly unbuttoned and unzipped them, reaching inside to stroke his thick cock. He arched against her hand, groaning.

She wiggled against him, pulling the shorts down slowly, giggling into the kiss. When they were past his knees, bunched around his calves, he kicked them off and pulled Sarah's unbuttoned shirt off and threw them both aside. She was burning up, feverish, her flesh hot and wet as she slid against his length, her knees around his waist.

"I want you..." she hissed, lightly biting his neck and shoulder. She slid against him more vigorously, burying her face against his neck, groaning, her nails leaving crescent shaped marks on his arms and hips.

Forcing her up off him he twisted out from under her and grabbed her hips from behind, running his hands over her back and sides, and she lowered onto her elbows, swaying her ships seductively. Grasping his cock he drew it between her thighs, down her ass, rubbing his head around the rim of her dripping pussy. She groaned and leaned against him, her legs clenched. Bringing her hips back he slid his thick cock over the lips of her pussy, feeling her fevered body against his. She quivered and whined, spreading her knees and arching toward the ground, her hips rising higher, baring her more vulnerable.

Caressing her ass, he slid back and drew his cock to her tight pussy, entering smoothly, the blazing heat enfolding him as he moaned. She squeezed as he pulled back out, breathing hard into the blue blanket beneath them. The tightness drove him crazy, and he thrust into her hard and fast, groaning under the pressure, his balls slapping her clit. She cried out and spread her thighs wider, feeling him thick and burning as he stretched her tight pussy.

One hand wiggled itself beneath her body and yanked on each of her nipples, twisting them between her fingers before charting a wandering path down her body to her clit, moist and swollen between her legs. Pressing her fingers against it, she rubbed hard, her body quivering, her pussy tightening even more as she struggled to breathe.

Tyson thrust deep into her core, filling her, twisting her hips against him as he edged closer and closer to coming. He could feel himself building up and slowed down, squeezing himself to keep from going over the edge, not ready to be done. Sarah whined, panting, rubbing and quivering as he thrust into her lightly, savoring each individual sensation, the heat, the squeezing tightness, the slippery wetness and texture, the way she moved against him, the sounds she made.

Wrapping an arm under her hips he fixed her to the spot and thrust deep, penetrating and filling her, faster and harder as she moaned louder, clawing at the blanket, her legs trembling against his as he felt his balls tighten. He arched and cried out as he came inside her, pulsing hot and deep, dripping from her as she floated down from her own orgasm. Her hand rested on the blanket, fingers glistening, her legs still quivering. Their bodies gleamed with sweat.

He pulled out of her, the energy sapped from his body, and collapsed on his back next to her. Breathing heavy, his eyes hazy with exhaustion, he turned his head to look at her. Her eyes were glazed, lips parted as she tried to catch her breath. She smiled, tired, and let her eyes flutter closed as she lowered to her stomach. She gently took his hand, his fingers closing over hers, small in his large grip. Tyson closed his eyes.

They'd have to go for a swim when they woke up. Maybe they'd sleep under the stars tonight.

The End

12