Under the Table

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sighing softly, I kiss you gently once more, then turn to get into my car. Surprisingly enough, we had parked next to each other in the parking lot and not known it. Your eyes open wide at the same time mine does - we look at each other and burst out laughing. The soft tinkling of my laugh draws attention to us from the other patrons of the restaurant coming out to their own vehicles.

It is then that I fully realize what it is that I’ve just done. A bright flush creeps up through my neck and blooms in my cheek.

“What have I just done?”

“You have enjoyed yourself thoroughly. And there is nothing to be ashamed of darling, Nothing.”

“B-but. I… we just...” I start to say, letting my voice trail to nothingness.

“Shhhhhhh… it’s ok love. Did you enjoy it?”

“But we were in public”

“Did you enjoy it?” you ask once more.

“Yes” I whisper, “I believe that I did”

“Well, then, there is nothing to worry about is there? Everything is fine… I promise.”

Looking at you with open undisguised lust in my eyes, I whisper, “Then what are we waiting for? Let’s get to my hotel room… and FAST.”

The last thing I heard as my door shut was the sound of your laughter, as you knew it had just hit me that I loved what just happened. And that it would happen again was never a doubt in your mind.

- The End -

12