All Comments on 'Under the Table Footjob Domination'

by Kayb1234

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Shoes

In the future, maybe more emphasis on the high heel shoe rather then the foot would be nice.

Kayb1234Kayb1234over 10 years agoAuthor
Point taken

I see your point. I guess my bias flows more towards feet than shoes and that comes out in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic story

Loved the writing - keep it up!

JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchover 10 years ago
I came

Your story made me cum. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just brilliant

Sexy and sensual please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
:)

Awesome story, though ouch to that long lasting damage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Keep Going!

This is a great series. Bravo! Part of it reminded me of a story I once read called The Corporate Correction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I demand justice

She repeatedly kicked him in the balls, which is very painful for another dude to read. I demand justice. I don't care if their score is 100-1, but I demand he gets at least 1 score against that bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This isnt hate but im just wondering why guys dont do this stuff to girls and why there so weak willed I just dont get it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic Story

This story is simply superb. Please write more where stocking clad domibant women both kick and pleasure men in their balls with their gorgeous nyloned feet. Thank you so much for sharing.

joela_99yjoela_99yover 7 years ago
Very good stories!

I can't give any writing critique, but the emotional psychological aspect of your stories are great. The descriptions of the mental and physical torture is very stimulating.

Thank you for some very exciting stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Salima is a goddess

Salima is the pinnacle of everything I want in a woman

ticklishsolesticklishsolesalmost 6 years ago
Still Outstretched

Having been teased beneath the table by a totally power-driven woman, I could relate to every word, every letter of this marvelous story. Yes, I’m still outstretched, toes pointed as I re-read and travel back to those special moments.

Ticklishsoles

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i have to say your story turned to sht real fast. all you had to do was write a footjob story but you wrote an entire script then flushed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thought it was a good story but I would have tickled that foot under the table which would have made her madder still!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Still a good premise.

Nice control.

But the pain was a turnoff.

And you need an editor/proofreader.

You wrote: "What annoyed me even more, however, was the sexual power she was starting to laud over me so freely." I don't know what word you meant to use, but LAUD isn't it. LAUD means PRAISE. Perhaps WIELD?

And you wrote: "You have no died how turned on I was." Tou meant IDEA, not DIED.

And you have some very strange use of past tenses, that make no sense.

Four Stars.

DocileSmileDocileSmileover 1 year ago

This is genuinely the best story on literotica. I found it years ago, loved it immensely but lost it! Found it again, today to my overwhelming joy!

There is some truly bizarre feedback on here too, anons are always good for a laugh!

If you ever wanted to continue this saga I'd be so excited and grateful. Thank you for my favourite erotic story ever.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous