Under the Table Footjob Domination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kayb1234
Kayb1234
156 Followers

'You do not do a single thing that I haven't told you to. I am the one in control here and you will do exactly as I say. Nothing more.'

Greg and Kate returned to the table throwing very concerned glances at my direction. They asked me if I was sure I was OK and again I said that I was just feeling a bit hot but there was no way in hell that they believed me. I looked like I was going to have a seizure and die right there, anybody with half a brain could see it. Still they tried to carry on the discussion, occasionally stopping to look at me with genuine concern. Salima joined in too; patronisingly asking me if I was OK and needed to go outside and get some air all the while rubbing one foot up and down my calf muscle and the other against the hand that I had gripping my rock hard penis.

She really was a filthy tease and a natural born bitch but I was powerless to do anything to stop her. My body badly wanted to cum but my brain knew that she was deliberately keeping me in a state of frustration. She wanted to take me as close as possible to the edge without actually letting me orgasm and continue to make me look the fool in front of our colleagues. While my brain also knew that there was no way I could let that happen, it simply didn't know what to do to defend itself. I just couldn't think straight. Whenever I tried to focus on something else all that came to my mind were images of Salima's gorgeous stockinged feet toying with my hard cock and balls until they shot pints of cum like water from a fire hose.

Then it came to me. Through all of the teasing and subtle manipulations of Salima's sweaty feet rubbing sensually against my pulsating cock and balls, I somehow found the strength to do the very thing that Salima told me I didn't have the strength for. I excused myself from the table, telling Greg and Kate that they were right; that I wasn't feeling good and would go outside to get myself some air. It was a perfect plan, I'd tuck my hard dick behind my leg so it didn't tent my trousers when I stood up, walk towards the nearest toilet, jerk myself into oblivion no less than 4 times, clean up and them come back to the table feeling refreshed. I didn't care how sexy or sultry Salima was, she simply wasn't going to be able to dominate a freshly 4-time ejaculated dick no matter how hard she tried. With that in mind I got up and prepared to make my way to the table when she piped in with a most unwelcome statement.

'I'm gonna come with you, you really don't look too well and I want to make sure that you're OK.' I swear to God, if you saw her face and heard her voice independently of everything she'd been doing to me at the table, you'd have thought she was the sweetest and kindest woman on Earth. Either way I had no idea what she was up to, but I knew that I wanted no part of it.

'Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. You stay and finish your lunch.'

'My lunch is finished and I'm not taking no for an answer. I'm coming to make sure that you're OK.'

'No, really, I'll be fine on my own.'

I was starting to feel desperate. I just needed to get as far away from that woman as was humanly possible but she was hell bent on not letting that happen. Greg and Kate chimed in to her defence and against my better wishes I found myself walking towards the toilets with Salima directly in front of me chuckling quite loudly.

'You thought you could get away from me, didn't you?'

'Salima, stop this, please stop. You've made me look a fool in front of Greg and Kate and it needs to stop. You've won, OK? You've won. Whatever point you were trying to make has been made and you've won. Now please let me sort myself out in peace.'

'Why would I do that when I know for a fact that you're going to love what I have in store for you next?"

With that, her delicate fingers grabbed my hard cock through my trousers and stroked its entire length as my heart skipped a beat and my lungs hyperventilated. The woman was completely insane, we were in a reasonably full restaurant with people everywhere but she just didn't seem to give the tiniest shit about that. She just led me by my cock looking just as casual as she would if she was taking a dog for a walk. Come to think of it, that's probably exactly how she viewed the situation.

'Where are you taking me?'

'You'll see. Now shut your mouth and behave yourself.'

We turned into an empty corridor and she lead me to a disabled bathroom, the type that has only one toilet inside. Once we were in, she locked the door, pinned me against the wall and drove her knee hard into my still rock hard dick. The mixture of sheer ball breaking pain mixed with exquisite pleasure sent me down to the ground coughing and wheezing.

I looked up at her face and saw absolutely no remorse whatsoever.

'Lie on your back.'

I did as I was told and she stood directly on top of me with her full body weight. Her heels were digging into my chest and ruining my white shirt but I just didn't give a fuck. The pain was intense but my cock was harder than ever before and I simply didn't want to move. She turned around and gave me a good long look at her nylon stockings and round ass before walking down to my balls and stepping directly on top of them with the heels of her shoes.

'NNNNNGGGHHGHGH!! NGHGHG!'

'Oh is somebody in a little bit of pain now? Well I'm sorry my friend but you're just going to have to take it a little while longer. I'd also like to remind you that we're in a toilet with people possibly walking by outside so if I were you, I really wouldn't want to draw any more attention to myself. Besides, To say you look pretty damn ridiculous down there is an understatement of biblical proportions.'

She took her shoes off and walked slowly from my balls up to my chest. The soft feeling of the soles and toes of her feet mixed with the pain of her weight and felt like pure heaven to me and sweat ran freely down my forehead. She stood on my face with her sweaty stockinged feet and twisted my head to the side so that my left cheek was pressed against the cold marble floor of the restaurant toilet while her gorgeously dominant feet were stood directly on top of the right. You have no died how turned on I was. I forgot who I was, where I was, what the hell I was doing there and what's more, I simply didn't care. All I cared about was shooting my load in tribute to the moist feet that were stood directly on top of my face.

'Take your dick out.'

I quickly did as I was told and she started to tip toe all over my dick and balls with her full weight. She literally walked over every last inch of my cock which was so hard, so deeply engorged with blood that I didn't know if I could take it any more. I grabbed one of her shoes and held it against my nose desperate to get as much of her foot scent into my body as was humanly possible. The smell was delicious, leather mixed with sweat mixed with Salima's divine essence and I savoured every last molecule. Then I felt that twinge that every one of us can recognise. That feeling you get when you know you've gone too far and are going to cum regardless of whether or not you stop what you're doing. The feeling that makes your toes curl, your legs spasm and your vision go blurry. The end was near. I knew it and she knew it. She'd simply tortured me too much and had taken me way past my breaking point. My orgasm was on its way and when it arrived, it would be nothing short of explosive. That was when she started to kick me right in the balls,slamming her toes against my balls repeatedly until they squashed, bulged and flattened against my own cock.

'You're gonna cum now, this is how you're going to fucking cum. On the floor of the disabled toilet with your dick out and my beautiful foot kicking your dick until it breaks. Anyone could walk by and hear you but you don't give a shit, do you?!'

'No, no, I just want to cum!'

'Who's making you cum?'

She increased the intensity, kicking me so hard and so fast on my cock that her foot was a blur and my hard dick knocked about in all directions. The pain was truly excruciating but with each kick I felt my cock mould to the soft contours of her feminine foot causing wave after wave of unimaginable pleasure to rocket from my balls across every last inch of my body. My forehead was covered in sweat and from the way I was grunting and spasming like a stuck pig, you'd have thought she had me in a lethal choke hold. Each and every last kick damaged my cock and balls further and threatened to cause long lasting harm but I was beyond caring. All I wanted in the world was to be under those divine feet and subjected to their will. She'd pushed me past the point of no return and nothing I could do would stop the thunderous explosion that was building deep within my aching balls. I could feel it building and swelling inside me taking over my mind and body just a little bit more with each and very passing second. I frantically sucked and sucked, desperate to get oxygen into my lungs but no matter how hard I tried it was never enough. I was intoxicated by the beauty and sensuality of this woman and she'd completely conquered me. Somehow I found the strength to reach over for her shoe and cover my face with it, realising that the sweaty scent of nylon, leather and Salima that it contained meant more to me than pure oxygen ever could.

'I said who's making you cum, bitch?'

'You, you're making me cum!'

'So go on then, shoot your filthy little load, go on, cum for me and my superior feet. Cum like the little slut that you are and realise that these feet are and will always be far too much for you to handle.'

That was it, That was what did it. Between the sensual, arrogant and dominant tone of her voice, the scent of her sweaty shoe and the sensation of her nylon foot abusing my cock and balls I simply couldn't take it any more. I heard myself let out a deep and guttural growl as wave after wave of cum erupted from my hard dick. As I emptied my seed all over myself and the disabled toilet floor, Salima simply stood there with that same cocky expression she always had, using her foot to aim my dick in my direction and so I came all over my face.

As I lay on the floor of the disabled toilet spent, tired, broken and beaten; not quite knowing what had just happened or what my own name was; Salima walked over to my face. She then used her foot to wipe some cum off, put her shoes back on, walked towards the door and looked over at me before speaking.

'3-0, bitch.'

And with that cold, biting and completely true statement she left me on the dirty floor of the disabled toilet with my still hard cock hanging out of my trousers and a glazed expression in my eyes. She'd seen to it that I was a beaten, broken, humbled and cum covered shell of everything I once was and what was more she enjoyed it. She actually got off on dominating and humiliating me which wasn't right and made no sense whatsoever. As the feelings of arousal slowly began to subside from my system I realised that I needed to do something about this situation and fast. This woman was simply far too dangerous to be around and God only knew what she might try to do to me in future. I needed to figure out a way to combat her or at least get the hell away. I couldn't go on like this, I just couldn't. She almost made me crash my car on the motorway, nearly suffocated me in her hotel room and could have ruined my career in the restaurant. What was I going to do about this? What on earth was I going to do?

It was at that moment when the door of the disabled toilet opened once again and I saw the stunned face of Greg Samuels looking at me on the floor in sheer disbelief.

My dick was out of my trousers and still rock solid. A litre of fresh and sticky cum covered my legs, chest and face, and I had a look in my eyes that said I still hadn't yet returned to planet earth.

I was fucked. Well and truly, indisputably fucked.

If you liked this story, I'd love to hear from you so please let me know.

Kayb1234
Kayb1234
156 Followers
12