All Comments on 'Under the Tiger's Paw'

by zagrebzagreb

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Intense

An intense, truly excellent piece of writing. Beautifully bittersweet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Not a Quickie

I was looking for a quickie.

I found a writer.

i'm glad.

raconteuseraconteuseabout 13 years ago
Extraordinary

One doesn't often find writing of this calibre on Literotica. The story is mesmerising, and the grace and beauty you have brought to the expression of it, unparalleled. Sure, there are a few spelling glitches, but for the first time ever, the writing was so brilliant that I could ignore the gravel and simply immerse myself in the wonder unfolding here. Utterly exquisite – and incredibly well-written. Bravo. And thank you. The reader who commented before me, alerted me to this story. S/He was right. You are a writer extraordinaire. Please keep writing. You have It, in spades.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Missed this first time around

A complex, interwoven piece of writing; a missed opportunity, regret. The interior dialogue is very good. Fine piece of work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i loved it

wow, I would like a continuation. It's actually a good story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A sad ballad of a story. I want to cry and scream and rail in response. I really wanted this to work out for the two. It's a dream though because he's such a piece of shit corrupting vulnerable woman for a guy who deserves the worse death possible. Fucking asshole I want to kill him one strip of skin at a time. Amazing writing as you got me going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous