All Comments on 'Undercover'

by _a_friend_

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
hieratichieraticover 10 years ago
A Great Job

Outstanding 6 stars. Usually the chapters are ovr done on these stories but in your case it would be a crime not to follow this with a part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
five stars

would like to read more about what happens now that the bust is over with. Keep going with chapter two please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

A Chapter 2 is definitely needed for these characters. What happens next, does she get her brother in trouble with his supervisor? Do the siblings fuck? Does she get added as an asset? What happens next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
first class!

i`m impressed. i wasn`t expecting much, and this was awesome. very well written, great display of the emotions that would be involved, and not many typos. might want to have a proof read to solve those, though. congrats!

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalover 10 years ago

Nice. I wasn't expecting them to get so into the incest, but it wasn't bad. I was more looking forward to the sister's downward spiral, maybe getting on the wrong side of the boss and having to continue in her role for a few weeks/months. That would have made a very hot story, detailing her changing persona as she takes on client after client, maybe getting a "mandatory" tattoo or piercing to show her allegiance.

clairelenoreclairelenoreover 10 years ago
another vote for chapter two!!!

this is smokin' hot stuff! great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent

Very well done. Story line was well written and very emotional.

I liked the way the girl was held in suspense the entire time despite getting into it.

5Star

rufriterrufriterover 10 years ago
Very good

The mixed emotions concept of forced incest was clever.

He didn't want his sister to suck his cock but at the same he wanted to feel her lips sliding up and down his shaft.

Even though she didn't want to suck him off she still wanted his cock and cum in her mouth.

The only thing that could have improved it would be if the boss had made Pete pull her pants off and finger fuck her cunt whilst she sucked him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What about Tony?

Good job, but big Tony got left out..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good Read

It's a good read but you need to continue with the brother and sister alone. This time without the police work, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

sheesh bouncing around your stories i like em . . . keep writing.

ukrainianukrainian11 months ago

And then.................? After two years no chapter two.

redlion75redlion7511 months ago

He was too stupid to tell her he's working over the phone?

She's too stupid to know if her COP brother is at a shifty motel and he tells her not to come there he might be working?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous