Undercover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued to suck on the tip of the penis and my tongue played with the opening and the underside of the head. With the fingers of my left hand I was holding his balls, but at the same time pressing against his pubic hair. I placed the thumb and the index finger of my right hand on his shaft and started to massage it a little bit.

After a couple seconds I felt that he was getting hard. The head of his penis swelled.

So I placed all of the fingers of my right hand on his shaft and slowly, but with a firm grip I was pumping the blood into his penis. With every stroke he got harder. And with every new inch, my mouth got fuller.

After a few seconds I removed my fingers, but placed my index finger on the upper side of his shaft and my thumb on the underside of his shaft. I pressed them together, held them there, but moved them up and down his shaft.

And it worked. After a couple of seconds he was completely hard.

I had my eyes closed the entire time, but then I was brought back to earth...

“So... let's talk about the exchange.”

I opened my eyes and looked up. The boss was looking in Pete's direction.

“Okay.”

I heard Pete's voice.

“I want you to stay over there. Tony's getting you a gun.”

I couldn't believe it. I had this guys penis in my mouth and he was casually talking to my brother...

Oh my god... Pete... The boss was talking to Pete... which meant... Pete had to watch me giving this guy a blow-job. He couldn't look away now. Not while the boss was talking to him. That would have been disrespectful. Oh my god. Pete is watching me.

“Okay.”

I closed my eyes again.

“Tony will be over there, behind the bar.”

I put my right hand away from his penis and placed it on my thigh. The boss's penis was already rock hard at that point anyway, pointing upwards.

Again, I remembered that I had to be convincing as a prostitute, so I started to move my mouth up and down his shaft. I opened my mouth a bit wider, but still I made sure my lips were touching the skin of his penis at all times.

I was going very slow. I was trying to get as much of his penis in my mouth as possible. My girlfriend told me once, that guys like it, when she puts their entire penis in her mouth. So I tried to do that. But I had to go slow. I felt like, with every time I moved down from the tip of his penis to the base of his penis, I got more of his dick in my mouth. After ten or twelve times going up and down his shaft, I was startled a little bit, because my nose suddenly touched my fingers, that were still resting against his public hair.

I closed my eyes again and continued what I was doing. Every time I got down, I pressed my nose harder against my fingers and held the position for a couple of seconds.

And then all of a sudden I heard footsteps behind me.

“Oh look at her go. That's what I call a deep throat. She's definitely a pro.”

I recognized the voice. It was Tony, the bald guy, who apparently came back.

I closed my eyes again and continued what I was doing. Obviously the boss didn't care that Pete was there in the same room, he probably didn't care that Tony was there as well. So I just kept going.

And then after a few seconds it hit me... Pete. Oh my god. He heard what Tony said. Now he knew that I had the boss's entire penis in my mouth.

I was so ashamed. I have never done anything like this before... and now.. Pete saw me do something like that. He probably thought I did that a lot.. he probably thought I was a slut. Oh my god.

I didn't know what to think. I felt scared, ashamed, embarrassed... all at the same time.

I mean... I relaxed a little bit, because I was pretty sure the boss wasn't killing me at that point... not while I was giving him a blow-job anyway. So the fear of getting killed slowly faded to the background. I felt more ashamed that Pete was witnessing all of this. Why the hell did I go to the motel??

But then.. I was taken back to earth again. The boss looked at me again, for the first time...

“I'm cumming soon. Keep going, sweetheart. Don't think about moving away. My dick stays in your mouth until it's soft again.”

Oh my god.

I knew what that meant. He wanted me to swallow his load. How the hell am I supposed to do that? I was getting nervous.

But I kept going. I had to. I didn't go all the way down his shaft anymore though.. I focused on the tip of his penis. I started sucking on the head again. And I don't know why, but out of a reflex, my right hand went back to his shaft and I started stroking him.

And then it hit me. Pete. While I was doing what I did, I tried to block him out, but again, he heard what the boss said. He knew the boss was about to cum in my mouth.

And then I felt it. The boss's penis changed. He was about to cum. So I reduced my tempo and stroked him slower now. I kept sucking at the head and playing with my tongue at the opening.

I didn't know what to do. I opened my mouth wider and let his dick rest on my tongue. I continued to stroke his shaft, but I wasn't sucking at the tip anymore. And then I felt the first shot of cum hit the back of my throat.

I felt like gagging for an instance, but out of a reflex I swallowed. And as I was done, the next shot of cum hit my throat. I swallowed again. And just in time I was ready for the third and final shot.

I did it.

I closed my lips around the head of his penis again. Again, I put my index finger on the upper side of his shaft and my thumb on the underside of his shaft and squeezed it a little bit. I felt another few drops of cum on my tongue.

And then, my fingers felt that his shaft was getting soft again.

I leaned closer to keep his penis in my mouth for another second and then it left my mouth and I swallowed the final drops of cum.

I placed my right hand back on my thigh. And then slowly with my left hand I put his penis back in his boxers and placed my hand on my other thigh. I guess the entire blow-job took about twenty minutes or so, but I was exhausted. The entire situation was too overwhelming. I couldn't stand up. I stayed there on the floor for another minute.

I saw the boss close his zipper and his belt. He leaned forward. For an instance I thought he was reaching for his gun, but then he took his glass of Whiskey and took a sip.

“Thanks, sweetheart. That was nice.”

Finally I came back to earth. I tried to stand up. But my knees hurt and my legs were shaking. I stumbled back a little bit. I hoped nobody had noticed it. I looked over at Pete.

He had his hands on his knees and was leaning forward. When he saw me looking at him, he quickly leaned back.

Oh my god. Was he trying to see better? Was he really watching me?

“Tony, get the girl a drink...”

I was still shaking and it felt like I saw everything through a milk glass. Everything was kind of blurry.

Tony grabbed my arm from behind. But this time he didn't hurt me, he was kind of gentle. Trying to support and hold me.

“Here... Take a couple of sips.”

I hesitated.

“It's just Whiskey and coke. Come on.”

I took the glass and took a sip.

“Where did you find her? She was right... She's quite good at what she does.”

I turned around. The boss was talking to Pete again, but he didn't respond.

“What about you? Did you fuck her?”

“No!” I blurted out.

But thankfully, before the boss could say anything, Pete responded.

“No, man.”

Maybe it was the state that I was in.. but to me it sounded like Pete's voice was a bit shaky.

“So just a blow-job?”

“No. Tony interrupted us. She just got there.”

And with no pause at all and fully serious, the boss responded:

“Get one now...”

What?

He can't be serious.

Did he just say what I think he said?

Say something Pete!

“No thanks, man. I'm good.”

Pete tried to smile and laugh, but even I realized it was fake.

But what was even more terrifying, was the boss's response:

“Listen, man, that wasn't a question. “No” is not an option.”

Pete got nervous.

“Come on. The guys will be here any second. We... I have to focus on the deal. I can get one later.”

Pete was trying to buy time. But I knew he didn't like to talk back at the boss.

“We have 45 minutes until they get here. I'm saying this for one last time.. this is not an option... this is a test. I need to know what kind of guy you are. If you don't want to get a blow-job from her right now, you're not the guy I'm looking for. If you can't get hard right here, right now, you might not have the nerves for this business. If you don't last for at least half an hour, you're not cool enough to work for me. And if you don't cum in her mouth 15 minutes before the guys get here... the deal will be done without you.”

The boss paused for a second.

“And the money and the drugs won't be the only thing you lose. So I suggest you open your fucking pants.”

Pete looked like he wanted to say something. But he didn't say anything.

Come on, Pete, do something. What the hell!? I thought about telling them who I am. But that idea quickly left my brain. The boss threatened Pete's life a second ago. He would kill me too.

“Come on, sweetheart. Our boy is shy. Help him out. Come on.”

The boss was looking at me. He was gesturing me to get over there to where Pete was sitting.

And then he leaned forward.

I knew he was about to scream, or grab the gun, or repeat himself, so I started walking.

As soon as the boss saw that I was moving, he leaned back and relaxed.

Pete looked at me while I was walking closer to him. He looked scared and terrified and shocked and helpless. He couldn't do anything.

And then I stood in front of my brother.

“Let's go. The clock is ticking.”

The boss was getting anxious.

So I dropped to my knees.

Right away Pete looked me straight in the eyes.

“Come on, sweetheart. Pull his dick out. I know.. it might not be as pretty or tasty as mine was, but what can you do...”

Fuck. I was running out of time. I didn't know what to do. I was kneeling in front of my brother.

The entire time Pete didn't break our eye contact. And then it looked like he decided something. He was about to get up. He was about to stop it.

But I put my hands on his thighs and mouthed:

“Don't!!”

I knew if Pete would have stood up... we both would have been killed.

Pete leaned back.

“But...”, he whispered.

I shook my head. And then I reached out and opened his belt. Once it was undone, I opened his pants button and then pulled his zipper down.

It was just like the boss said: “There was just no other option.”

So I pulled his T-shirt up a little bit and grabbed the edge of Pete's boxers. I hesitated for one last second and then I reached into his boxers and reached for my brother's penis.

“There you go.”

I heard the boss's voice in the background.

“Do you have the shotgun?”

The boss was talking to Tony.

“Yeah. Right here, behind the bar. Everything's good to go.”

The boss and Tony continued to chat with each other, but in softer voices. Or maybe it just seemed like it.. everything else faded into the background. I was about to touch my brother's penis.

Again, I hesitated for a moment and looked up at Pete. Pete glanced over to the boss and Tony, who were about 12 feet away from us.

Then Pete looked down at me and whispered:

“He's still watching us.”

I closed and opened my eyes slowly to tell him: “I know. We have to...”

Pete responded by mouthing:

“Sorry.”

I didn't say anything.

And then I pulled the elastic edge of his boxers down. And all of a sudden I was completely shocked.

I expected Pete's penis to be limp, just as the boss's was, but Pete was rock hard already.

Oh my god. I couldn't look up at him. He was getting hard watching me giving the boss a blow-job!?

I mean, he must have been focused on his job.. and the scary situation.. and yet his penis was rock hard.

And he was a lot bigger than the boss or any of the cocks I had seen before.

I reached out with my second hand and with both hands I grabbed the edge of Pete's boxers. I pulled them down over his balls and as soon as I did, his hard dick was pointing right at me.

As I pulled my hands back, I touched his balls slightly.

Damn. Making contact with his skin for the first time, sent a chill down my spine. My fingers were shaking.

But somehow... it wasn't because I was afraid. I heard that the boss and Tony still talked to each other. I guess they were checking what we were doing, but they didn't really pay attention to us. We were safe for the moment.

So why was I shaking?

I crawled forward a little bit, to get close enough and then I felt it... I was getting wet. I was getting aroused. That's why I was shaking.

The situation was just so overwhelming and the entire thing was just so forbidden, and scary and crazy, but now... I didn't know why.. but I was getting turned on. I didn't want it to happen, but it did.

And Pete obviously was turned on as well.

Again, it seemed like forever since I first dropped to my knees and opened Pete's belt... everything seemed to slow down...

I placed my hand on Pete's thighs.

And then I looked up at him.

I mouthed: “Ready?”

He looked into my eyes and slowly nodded.

I whispered: “You're hard already.”

Again he just nodded and looked over to the boss for a second.

I knew what he meant. He was telling me, it was because of what he watched me do.

Pete was completely shaved. There wasn't a single hair down there... I mean, I have more hair down there... And Pete really had a nice looking penis. Granted, I have only seen six so far, but some of them were kind of ugly looking. But Pete really had a nice looking penis.

I was still crouched down between his legs. I didn't straighten up right away. Instead I stayed there and slowly reached out with my right hand. And then I grabbed his fully erect penis.

As soon as I touched his skin with my fingers, Pete sighed and let out a long moan and even a soft:

“Ahhh.”

And then, not even a second had passed, I saw pre-cum ooze out of his penis.

I looked up at Pete and Pete looked back at me. I moved my fingers to the tip of his cock. And with my index finger I spread the pre-cum over the entire head. Then I moved my palm over the head and covered it with pre-cum.

And then with one motion I slowly stroked down his shaft and back up again using the pre-cum as lube. I didn't have to place my index finger on the upper side of his shaft and my thumb on the underside of his shaft to massage the blood into his penis, because he was already so hard.

When my fingers returned back to the top of his penis, another huge drop of pre-cum came out.

I looked back up at Pete.

Then I slightly nodded in the direction of the boss and Tony and whispered:

“Calm down. You have to last for a half an hour.”

This time, Pete whispered back:

“It's not that easy.”

I lifted myself up a bit and whispered:

“Well, you're not gonna like what's coming, then.”

Slowly my fingers stroked down his shaft for one last time, but then they stayed at the base. I held Pete's dick, so that it was facing me. I looked back at him for one last time and then I bent forward.

While I was getting closer, I opened my lips.

And then I took the tip of my brother's penis into my mouth. I closed my lips around it. As soon as my lips and my tongue made contact with the sensitive tip of his penis, Pete started to moan softly.

I couldn't believe it. Touching my brother's penis was one thing, but now I had his hard cock in my mouth. And it was weird, but I wanted more.

So I started to slowly take more of his penis into my mouth. I slowly moved my lips up and down his shaft, but every time I went downwards, I went a little deeper.

After a couple of times, I didn't even have half of his penis in my mouth, I realized that Pete's breathing changed. It got a lot heavier.

I knew I had to slow it down.

I moved away from him, grabbed his penis with my right hand and let his penis glide out of my mouth. Then I started to slowly stroke him again, but I made sure that I didn't make contact with the tip.

As I moved back a little bit, I saw that Pete had his eyes closed. So I turned my head slightly to look back at the two guys. Both of them were standing at the bar. Tony was standing behind the counter and the boss was standing in front of it. They both were bent over a document or something, because they looked like they were reading something. Obviously they didn't really care about Pete and me at the moment.

When I turned back around, Pete's eyes were open. But he wasn't looking at the two guys... he wasn't even really looking at me... It looked like he was trying to look down my tank top.

When he realized that I was watching him, he looked embarrassed.

Me on the other hand... I didn't really know what to think. Of course, the entire situation was wrong. I never ever would have thought about doing something like that, but at that moment, I didn't care. I was afraid, nervous, excited and turned on.

I looked back at the two guys. They were still talking.

And then I decided something. There was a good chance that both of us would die there. I mean... I didn't know how the deal would pan out. I didn't know what Pete had planned. I didn't know how the boss and Tony would treat me after I was done here.

Until then, I kneeled exactly in front of Pete, but now I moved to the side a little bit. Until then, the boss and Tony probably saw the side of my face, but know, I completely turned my back to them.

Pete was a little surprised. It was pretty obvious he didn't know what I was trying to do. He watched me closely, but also looked over to the two guys at the bar a couple of times.

Pete and I were at least twelve feet away from the only light in the room, so we were in a pretty dark corner any way and now, with my back turned to the two guys, they definitely couldn't see what I was about to do.

The entire time I was slowly stroking Pete's shaft with my right hand, but now I switched. I placed my left hand on his penis and continued to slowly stroke up and down his hard shaft.

And then I looked at Pete.

And a few seconds later I grabbed the inside of my leather jacket. It was open the entire time, but now I slipped it a little bit farther to my shoulders and opened it wider in the front.

At first, Pete was looking right back at me, but after a few seconds his eyes dropped to my tank top.

I waited a few more seconds and then my hand moved from the collar of my jacket to my tank top. I put two fingers inside it and inched it down just a tiny bit, revealing more of my breasts to my brother.

I was still slowly stroking him with my left hand the entire time, but right when I pulled my tank top down a little bit, I saw another drop of pre-cum ooze out of Pete's penis.

I took that as a sign to continue. Therefore I let the fingers of my left hand travel all the way up to the tip of Pete's penis. Again, I spread the pre-cum all over the palm of my hand. Once it was completely slippery again, I slowly stroked all the way down to his balls. And with the fingers of my right hand I inched the front of my tank top down another tiny bit.

Showing Pete so much of my cleavage was really exciting. I got so turned on. I pulled the tank top even further down.

By then it was so far down, my nipples were almost visible.

I realized that Pete was getting anxious as well. So I put my thumb into my tank top and pulled it to the side. By doing that, my right nipple popped free. I stopped and held my tank top in that position, continued to slowly stroke Pete with my left hand and looked up at him.

I whispered: “Do you like them?”

Pete didn't say anything. He just nodded.

I didn't move my right hand and let him look at my tits for a few more seconds. While I was doing that, I quickly looked back over my shoulders. Both of them were still bent over the counter. The boss pointed at something and they both looked pretty busy.