Undercover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned back around and then I put my tank top back in it's place.

I moved forward again and with my left hand I guided Pete's dick back into my mouth. I still had a job to do. I wanted to get his entire penis into my mouth.

So I sucked on the head a few times and then I opened my mouth wider. Slowly I inched forward and more and more of Pete's dick disappeared in my mouth. While I was going down as far as I could, I heard that Pete was moaning.

“Ohh... Ahhh.. Mhh.”

It was barely noticeable, but I heard it.

And then I did it. My nose touched his shaved stomach. Pete's entire dick was in my mouth. I got even more excited. I had to check.. So I moved my right hand between my legs. I pressed the fabric of my jeans into my private area. Ohhhh. It felt like I was about to explode. I was so sensitive.

I wanted to touch my clit so bad.

I was still moving my mouth up and down Pete's dick, so I was bent forward. Pete didn't see that my hand had moved between my legs.

I was moving my index and middle finger slowly up and down, but I really had to press them into the fabric of my jeans. I had to change something. I wanted to touch my clit. I wanted to feel the skin. But my jeans were so damn tight, there was no way I could slip my fingers inside my pants.

I thought to myself: “It will probably be enough if I open the button.”

A million thoughts were going through my mind: would anybody really see that my button was undone? I could close it right back up after I touched me. It just has to be that one time. I have to touch myself. Just for a few seconds.

I was so excited. And the fact that I was thinking about opening my pants, was even more exciting.

My left hand let go of Pete's dick. I was just working it with my mouth.

And then, I felt like I was in trance, my left hand moved between my legs as well. I had to do it. I was too damn excited. With both my hands I opened my pants button.

My heart was racing. I was so nervous and excited. I had to check if anybody saw what I was doing.

I grabbed Pete's penis with my left hand and let his penis glide out of my mouth again. Then I moved back from him.

Pete looked aroused, but it didn't look like he saw me touching myself. I looked back at the bar. They were still pretty busy.

“They don't care about us”, Pete whispered.

That was good news for me. They didn't see what I was doing. And Pete didn't either. Of course I didn't want my brother to see that I was touching myself... did I?

I let him see my boobs. I saw his penis. His hard penis. I was touching it. I was sucking it. Maybe I did want him to see me...

Just the thought of that sent another chill down my spine.. and down into my pussy as well.

I wanted him to see me.

So I crouched to the side even a bit further. My pants still looked like they were closed.

I looked up at Pete. And then I looked down at his dick. I didn't want to look at him. I kept stroking his shaft with my left hand and with my right hand, which was resting on my thigh, I slowly moved up towards my pussy.

Pete shifted in his seat. He definitely saw where my hand was going.

I moved my fingers up to the button of my pants. I kept looking at my left hand, that was still stroking my brother's penis, and with the fingers of my right hand, I pulled my pants open just barely, but enough to show Pete that the button was undone.

Again, Pete shifted in his seat.

I looked up at him. Our eyes met. But after a second, he looked back down between my legs, because he saw that my fingers where moving. I was pulling the zipper down.

I knew that my white panties were clearly visible now.

Pete got even more excited. I could feel it. So I continued. I grabbed the edge of my panties and pulled them down just a tiny, tiny bit. Just like I did it with my tank top a few minutes ago.

Pete was breathing heavier now.

I pulled my panties down even further. I felt my pubic hair. Pete could definitely see it now. I pulled my panties down even further. Of course I couldn't pull them all the way down, but I wanted Pete to see my pussy. So I pulled my panties down even further and then a tiny part of my pussy was visible.

I saw Pete's heart was racing as well. And then I felt his dick swell up even more.

I had to stop. I let go of my panties and they bounced back into their place.

“Calm down”, I whispered.

I stopped stroking him completely. I just held his cock in my hand.

The fact that Pete was about to cum, was too much for me. I had to finally touch myself. So I slowly slipped my fingers into my panties. But this time, I slipped my entire hand in. Slowly I let them travel down further.

And then my fingers made contact with my pussy. My clit was so hot and swollen.

I bent my fingers and let my middle finger slide into my pussy.

Pete saw my fingers bent like that and he must have known what I was doing.

I started to slowly stroke my clit and move my middle finger in and out of my pussy. My breathing got heavier. I barely touched myself and I was already close to an orgasm.

But Pete interrupted me.

“I'm cumming soon”, he whispered.

“What?” I was confused.

He just nodded.

“I'm not even stroking you”, I whispered.

“I know.”

I stopped massaging my clit while we had this short exchange, but I continued to play with myself right away.

I was sliding a second finger inside my pussy and when they came back out and touched my clit I nearly came. I continued to play with my clit. Moved it in circles. While I was looking at Pete's dick. And then I came.

I touched myself only a couple of seconds, but I had the most intense orgasm of my life.

Pete saw me closing my eyes and breathing heavily. He knew I had an orgasm. And right away I felt his penis swell up again.

When I came back to earth I whispered:

“Easy. Don't cum in my hand. Remember the rules!” I nodded at the two guys at the bar.

“You have to cum in my mouth.”

Hearing me say that, that was too much for Pete.

I saw that he was close so I quickly moved forward and opened my mouth. I took his head in my mouth and then I started to work my way up and down his shaft. I was moving my head faster now. I knew that Pete was very close.

I grabbed his balls with my left hand and started cupping them. And with my right hand I was stroking his shaft when it wasn't in my mouth. I tried to go as deep and as fast as I could. I wanted to give my brother the best orgasm of his life as well.

And then he grabbed the back of my head and gasped:

“I'm cumming... I'm cumming.”

I kept going. I was squeezing his balls and his shaft harder know and my tongue was playing with his dick. And then I felt the first load of cum hit the back of my throat. I slowed down and tried to swallow. And it worked. And then I felt the next load hit my throat. Again, I swallowed his cum. Then I moved back a little bit, so that the head of his dick was now resting on my tongue. Then I felt the third load of cum go down my throat. I stopped stroking him, but held his dick in his current place. I started to suck on the head and then a fourth load came out of his dick. I felt his cum on my tongue and swallowed it. Then I let my tongue swirl around the tip of his penis and squeezed his shaft and the final drops of cum came out. I couldn't believe how heavy Pete came. And I swallowed every drop of his cum.

After a minute or so, we both came back to earth. I carefully closed my zipper and closed the button as well. Then Pete sat back up and closed his pants as well.

When he closed his belt, I heard the boss's voice:

“Are you guys done?”

There was a short pause.

“Finally. It's about time. We only have a couple of minutes left. So.. she's pretty good, huh?”

Pete nodded. Then he helped my stand up. My legs were shaking.

“Hey Tony, bring the girl into my office. I don't want her around here during the deal.”

Tony walked around the bar and walked towards me. He saw that I was a bit shaky and took my arm. He led my down a narrow hallway. I didn't even know where we were going.. Everything was kind of blurry. Finally we came to a small room. Tony gently pushed me in. He pointed to a couch:

“Take a seat. Don't touch anything. Understood?”

I guess I nodded, but I wasn't sure. Then Tony closed the door and I heard a key being turned. I was by myself. The deal was about to happen. I was afraid. I thought about Pete. I hoped that everything would turn out okay. I wasn't sure what would happen. But at the same time, as I was sitting there, I thought about everything that happened between Pete and me.

The room was completely quiet. I had a feeling that it was sound-proof. I didn't hear anything.

I was alone, all by myself, in the office for about forty-five minutes. Then, all of a sudden, I heard that the key was being turned. I startled.

But then... Pete came in. He was wearing his police shield on his belt. I jumped up.

“Everything's fine. We busted them. It's over. It's over,” he said as he ran closer.

“Thank god you're alive,” I said.

“Are you alright?” he asked as he hugged me.

I nodded.

He moved away from me to look into my eyes.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes.”

Apparently Pete's unit was already waiting outside. They had to wait until the deal was done and then they busted the guys when they came out of the club. Then everybody came running into the club and with Pete's help, they busted Tony and the boss as well.