All Comments on 'Undercover Bondage'

by MsNotSleeping

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
verbicideverbicideover 8 years ago
Really?

She's better than him in every way, yet she can't suss out where he's hidden the footage? Or where he might have back up footage? Or hack and delete the cloud account where he's got back-up, back-up copies? Why not arrange for a "question and answer" session with him and a car battery and jumper cables?

Honestly, she doesn't come across as either competent or as ruthless as an agent in her position should be. There's an old literary saying: Show me, don't tell me.

We are TOLD she's awesome, but what we are SHOWN is that she is not, or at least not exceptionally so. We are also TOLD he's inferior, but SHOWN the reverse is actually true. In the end while the whole thing doesn't read any worse than any teenage boys' revenge fantasy against competent women, it doesn't read any better either.

I give it 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Within a week of the raid, she should have shanked him in a dark alley and dropped his remains in a pig pen. Pigs are omnivorous. Super agent bending to the will of that big weasel? He would never have lived to drug her. Your premise is interesting but the development needs some work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Agree, weasel-dick agent have been shanked

This chick might have surprised herself finding out that she had some submissive tendencies or that she liked certain things like anal,but the weasel male agent should never have been able to get over on her. She needs some serious revenge--the next story should be an equalizer; she frames him up in a compromising situation--pink frilly panties, twinks named Scooter, watersports or something else equally off-putting.....Rock-on!

MsNotSleepingMsNotSleepingover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback!

Thank you everyone for leaving feedback, good or bad. From the sounds of things I need to write a follow-up that has Isabella turning the tables... ;)

I agree that the story does a poor job of demonstrating her proficiency as an agent, but my focus for this story was always on her submission: taking a strong independent woman and putting her on the bottom end of a power play has always been something of a fantasy of mine.

But now, clearly I need to give her a chance to prove her mettle in the sequel. :)

Starscream_UKStarscream_UKover 8 years ago
Excellent story

Nicely paced and very descriptive. Nice work.

tustin92614tustin92614over 8 years ago
My favorite passage:

The man continued to move about her, preparing some predicament or another, but Isabella found her mind softly letting go. The rope was so snug and satisfying, her stretched muscles ached with warmth, her body swayed gently in the air... Without closing her eyes, she began to drift off into delicious fantasies. The world continued to spin around her, but the agent was soon oblivious to it, instead embroiled in her own private universe where life was simple and pleasure came easily.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Incompetent agent

The very first rule of writing is "show, don't tell". Telling Isabella is an awesome agent means nothing. She is shown to be incompetent and accepting of her subjegation at the hand of her (very unprofessional) fellow agent. She allows someone to creep up on her and make an intravenous injection into her jugular without perforating the vein or nicking the carotid artery, something not easy to do under normal circumstances, much less under conditions where the target might jerk away. Hell, he had time to hit the vein and depress a plunger without her reactions causing her to flinch away.

She is THE worst.

While normally I would suggest a second story where she gets her revenge...come on, she didn't even try to locate the SIM card or infect Leo's computer with malware to erase the footage, she simply acquiesced. She's "Maxwell Smart" level incompetent and I really don't need a second helping of that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMsNotSleeping@MsNotSleeping
We live in worlds of our own design. Nothing is as it seems. Reality is a farce. People are not the innocent sheep keeping in line, As you're led to believe by their public masks. Truth is objective, our perception is not. Reality's subjective, so fill it with all the kin...