All Comments on 'Undercover Ch. 01'

by Ada Stuart

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Paniolo BoyPaniolo Boyover 18 years ago
Bravo!

Well done. Thoroughly enjoyed the entire story!

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Excellent story.

Really enjoyed the tale. It is quite humorous besides being an iteresting, sexy love affair.

An unusual love affair. Seems to me that they went at it backwards. But it obviously worked out well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Neat

I just found this story and I would have to say it was neat. Then I went through the rest of your submission. Some I like, some I don't. But one thing for sure you have a quirky sense of humour. Humour is always good in a story.

My only complain is that you should watch your verbs and adjective like 'lose' and 'loose. A couple of spelling mistakes here and there. Otherwise you have some neat stories going.

Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Neat indeed

If there is anything literotica needs, its the lighter touch shown here. A few more writers like Ada would be good.

SAV12SAV12about 5 years ago
SHOW AND TELL

THIS IS ONLY THE SECOND SERIES I HAVE READ OF ADA'S SO I HOPE IT TURNS OUT AS GOOD. SO FAR I'M NOT DISAPPOINTED.

fantasy57fantasy57almost 3 years ago

I just finished reading under cover chapter 01 and must say that I I like the direction the story is headed. The stage is being setup masterfully and I look forward to reading the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAda Stuart@Ada Stuart
----- Latest news: Apr 9th: I've made my first coupon code so until May 15th you can get "Doctor Daddy" with a 25% discount using the coupon code "WR75G" or use this link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1041558. -- Mar 18th: The complete version of "Taming the Grump" is...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES