Undercover Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

H'mmn, it seemed that Cade was one of the exceptions to the rule and she cursed him for it. She had never felt this tingling all over her body, and for him of all people? He must have done this on purpose, she thought. But he had seemed so shocked as he retreated from her -- as if he was waking up from a drugged sleep and could not believe what he was doing.

How could he heat her up so easily, and then just walk away from her when she was willing? A small tug of remorse at her uninhibited response was troubling her mind. How could she have acted so shameful and wanted to bed a man she practically hated? Geesh, what was wrong with her? She had never behaved like a sex-starving maniac before. She must be deranged, she thought, and right now her body was so heated that she feared it would take weeks to calm down again.

Finally she collected herself enough to pull her clothes together, swearing some sort of revenge on the jerk. Maybe she should try to seduce him after all. The thought was more tempting than ever. To think that she had the ability to make this guy's brain turn into muddle for a few minutes was intoxicating. It was a power she had never felt before, and she could not help feeling rejoice in the obvious evidence of his desire for her.

That bulge in his pants had been quite impressive. She had felt his warm flesh through the fabric, wanting to touch his naked skin. The next time she swore she would succeed. He was not getting away after this - and her current role was just perfect for hunting men.

12