All Comments on 'Undercover Ch. 04'

by Ada Stuart

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Chuckle

This is funnier than Abduction!!! OH HELL! I love both. Oh gosh! You're one wonderful comdey romance writer! Best on this site.

You go girl!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Please please please

write more! I'm dying to read more of this story. It's a fabulous romantic comedy, I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
SEXIEST

I love this site because of you. You have given my day so much humor and erotic time. Brilliant and sexiest style I've read in a very long time. Eagerly waitig Ch. 5

IvanniaroseIvanniaroseover 11 years ago
Lol!!

I love this storyyyyy!!!

curvygirl00curvygirl00over 5 years ago
I hate to point it out. But...

If Cade had done this and put a pic up for others to see, to Erin, then it would be considered a disgusting act and not a prank. Actually, it's assault. Imagine if her had fingered her after stripping her while passed out, and not the other way around. Its going to take a lot to get me think better of Erin now. Sad because this is a great story so far.

SAV12SAV12about 5 years ago
I'M STILL LAUGHING

FORGET ABOUT "MS. CURVEYGIRL00". SHE PROBABLY LIVES IN CALIFORNIA WITH ALL THE LIBERALS. THOUGH SHE'S RIGHT ABOUT "IF IT WAS THE OTHER WAY AROUND" THING, THIS IS JUST A STORY AND THE JERK DESERVED IT. PEOPLE NEED TO LIGHTEN UP AND KEEP POLITICS OUT OF THE STORY COMMENTS. GOOD JOB ADA. STILL LAUGHING!

phoenixeyephoenixeyealmost 4 years ago
Assault...

I totally agree with curvygirl00. I like your stories but stripping him naked, molesting him and taking pictures for everyone in his job to see is not a prank and not funny at all. It's very serious assault and had it been the other way around this story would have probably been in another category and Cade would be prosecuted.

Ada StuartAda Stuartalmost 4 years agoAuthor
To phoenixeye from Ada Stuart

"Assault...

I totally agree with curvygirl00. I like your stories but stripping him naked, molesting him and taking pictures for everyone in his job to see is not a prank and not funny at all. It's very serious assault and had it been the other way around this story would have probably been in another category and Cade would be prosecuted."

- Yes, I agree with you there. I just did a rewritten version of this and after MeToo, this scene doesn't feel quite as okay as it did when I first wrote it (back in 2006). Still, I have to admit that I kept a toned-down version in my published version.

The old versions here, well, they will probably just have to stay that way. For some reason, this story is copied by so many pirates, I guess I need the evidence to show that it was mine originally. It's a strange world we live in...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Total turn off

I was enjoying this story but this chapter is just too bad. As the other two comments before me said, it's assault and totally disgusting. I understand it's fiction but a whole chapter normalising that kind of behaviour is not something I enjoyed reading.

fantasy57fantasy57almost 3 years ago

I thought this chapter was very interesting and could have worked better had no pictures been taken and posted.

I believe that once you publicly humiliate anyone that it would almost be impossible to have a romantic relationship with them.

Remember, that it's only a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A fascinating story that would be vastly improved by being proof read.

Rumbled sheets? Or rumpled sheets?

The better the writer the more glaring and disappointing are small mistakes.

Yes I know, its free literature and you get what you pay for, but if it was my story I would love to know of simple steps I could take to improve it.

I agree with fantasy57's comment. No feasible way back from where we are now to romance whilst staying true to the characters.

A R W

Ada StuartAda Stuartover 2 years agoAuthor

So true :-) It did need some heavy editing in order to be possible to publish it elsewhere so I totally agree that this one needs editing. Still, I haven't updated the version here on Lit so this one is one of the first drafts from 2006 (?) I think.

I've no plans to edit it here on Lit. Whenever I post something, I find it for sale on Amazon the next day by another author name - so I've become paranoid. Terribly sorry since I know it ruins the reading, but that's the truth of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAda Stuart@Ada Stuart
----- Latest news: Apr 9th: I've made my first coupon code so until May 15th you can get "Doctor Daddy" with a 25% discount using the coupon code "WR75G" or use this link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1041558. -- Mar 18th: The complete version of "Taming the Grump" is...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES