Undercover Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damn, the woman was a menace and a temptation he tried hard to resist.

He had met several of her kind before, and he had always managed to evade the women trying to sleep their way to the top. So why was this one bothering him so much? He could barely sleep without having hot dreams about fucking and sucking her all over her luscious body, or even better -- of having her sucking his cock into that pink-coloured mouth of hers. He groaned as his shaft began to harden. He had to stop thinking about her all together. It was only two more months now and he would be rid of her.

He glanced around the room and noticed his clothes were lying torn on the floor. What the hell had happened last night? He half-remembered having a strange and very erotic dream featuring a busty female caressing his cock and taking him into her mouth. Bizarre, he thought. There was no sign of any female.

He scratched his stomach and was surprised to find an oily substance smeared across his entire frontal body. What on earth? He still could not remember anything after he got to the bar, so what had happened? Looking around his bedroom, he could not see anything different. He must have dragged himself home then collapsed on the bed after tearing off his clothes. Very strange. He only shook his head and went for the shower. The mystery would surely clear as soon as he got a warm shower and some strong coffee.

***

The smiles started already outside the entry. Several workers sniggered and looked him over, the females especially. He frowned. What was going on here? Inside, things got worse. People were staring and laughing aloud as soon as he passed them.

Some fellow even clapped his back, as he said "Way to go, man. Entertaining the females." He had a bad premonition coming and fled to his office. Inside, Erin glanced at him at smiled a similar smile as the rest of the workforce had done.

"Hello... boss," she laughed and lowered her eyes to his groin, giving him a look overflowing with warmth and seductive smiles.

"What is going on?" he growled. "Why is everyone behaving so strangely?" She just laughed and went passed him. Sam stepped in and looked him over quite strangely, while he tried to contain himself from laughing out loud.

"Enough!" Cade yelled loud enough for the entire building to hear him. "What the hell is going on?"

Sam's explanation barely made any sense at all. The only thing he understood completely was that he had to go to the canteen and look at a poster. As soon as the sentence was finished Sam gave up the pretence and collapsed with laughter in the nearest chair.

Cade feared the worst, and walked swiftly to the canteen. There he saw a picture of himself lying recumbent and naked in his bed, covered with an oily substance, which outlined his muscles, and with a red cap on his head. The cap almost hid his face, but it was still possible to see a clear resemblance. To top it all off, a red band was fastened to his erect penis and the poster text saidThis years Christmas present.

"Who did this?" he shouted enraged, before tearing down the picture. None of the people around him was answering and he still heard their laughter as he stormed out of the room. The culprit would be dealt with at once.

He had a very strong suspicion about who was responsible. He clearly remembered having seen that red silk only a few days earlier, and it was easy to deduce that a certain secretary had something to do with this. By now that annoying woman had reached an even higher ranking on his most-hated list, and he vowed to let her pay for this last prank one way or another.

But before he managed to get a hold of her, his cell phone rang. It was Warren, of course. He was bound to know about this.

"Yes," Cade growled into the mobile.

"Nice photo, boy. It seems like you have grown since last time -- at least in some departments."

Warren was laughing out loud. Cade felt himself blushing, and thanked his creator that Warren could not see him now.

"Do you know who's responsible?" he cut Warren off.

"Sorry, can't help you there."

"Well, I have a prime suspect and if you want her back in one piece, you'd better contact her quickly and remove her from this town."

"Why? Are you planning to hurt a woman, Cade? I never thought you would sink that low," Warren said suspiciously.

"She will get what she deserves," Cade growled in return.

"Maybe you should give her a piece of her Christmas present," Warren started laughing again.

Hilarious, Cade thought, and ended the conversation. He wanted to wring her neck, but decided the idea a bad one after all. There were too many witnesses around -- and who knew how many copies she had spread around and was just anticipating the chance to blackmail him. Well, he would make her eat any future ideas of blackmail or pulling pranks like that on her boss. He would have to cool off instead and give her what she deserved when he came up with a better plan.

12