All Comments on 'Undercover Ch. 12'

by Ada Stuart

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Keeps Getting Better

They just get better as we go. Great work. Can't wait for what happens next.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Hickey Bait!

The main character Erin plays hard to get as Cade chases her with the whole office watching. Both are determined; Erin to resist him, and Cade to seduce the object of his sexual desire. The erotic action heats up allowing the story to build up to a slow burn! And the next chapter is coming out when?

Enjoyable Read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
fab fab fab

love the way the tables r being turned on Erin. cant wait to read more on the hot couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
........

Oh.My.Gohh..

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
^_^

I do really enjoy your stories very much...

And the seducing going the other way now works out rather well I'd say ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Story without substance

This isn't seduction it is assault. Doesn't this woman have any self respect, or is it "act like a slut and be treated like a slut?" So far she has acted like the stupid office cunt, just short of screwing in the supply room. I was looking foward to the female perspective in a story but so far this has been disappointing. If you are just trying to write another stroke story this is ok then, but if you are really trying to write you have missed the target.

SAV12SAV12about 5 years ago
ADA GIRL!

BRAVO! YOUR DOIN' JUST FINE ADA STUART. AND YOUR ENGLISH IS FINE ALSO. DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE SYNTEXT MISTAKES. CONCENTRATE ON YOUR STORY. IT'S VERY ENJOYABLE.

fantasy57fantasy57almost 3 years ago

I am really enjoying the seduction games being played. Erin encourages Cade to take a more willing lover from his harem of office women in the chase to capture his affection. Erin should understand that her being the forbidden fruit also makes her the most desirable. Great writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAda Stuart@Ada Stuart
----- Latest news: Apr 9th: I've made my first coupon code so until May 15th you can get "Doctor Daddy" with a 25% discount using the coupon code "WR75G" or use this link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1041558. -- Mar 18th: The complete version of "Taming the Grump" is...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES