Undercovers Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nevin and Daniels entered the room and gave each of us handshakes. Both men looked at me strangely as they hadn't seen me femininely dressed before. They escorted us out and had a car awaiting us. I felt like all eyes were on me as we walked to the car, it felt even stranger as David aka Lieutenant Matthew Stephens gentlemanly opened the car door for me. I moved as fast as my tight skirt and heels would allow me to on the gravel driveway.

We were taken to the New York State Police building where Lieutenant Stephens and I were debriefed individually. I was there for hours answering questions and signing statements.

After a few hours someone came into the room and told me my NYPD superiors had arrived. Chief of Detectives John Fieri and Deputy Inspector James Gall of the Major Case Squad strolled in. It looked like both of their jaws dropped as they saw me sitting there, looking amazing of course.

"Officer Ortiz, congratulations and a job well done!" Chief Fieri said.

"Same here! Great job officer!" Deputy Inspector Gall said.

They both were taking me in with their eyes as if they were astonished.

"We need to meet with Nevin and Daniels to get up to speed and then we can get you home." Chief Fieri told me.

"Is there anything we can get for you?" Deputy Inspector Gall asked.

"No sir," I replied as they exited the room.

I was a little less than shocked that since I had arrived no one had offered me a change of clothes. They were more than happy to walk by the open door of the office I was in, to gawk at me though. I was also pretty sure there was a gathering behind the two way darkened window looking into the room as well. I was a little miffed and didn't even bother to adjust my skirt just to show them some extra leg.

It was another hour before Chief Fieri and Deputy Inspector Gall returned.

"Okay Ortiz, we can leave now. We'll get you home." the Chief told me.

"Would you like to change your clothes Ortiz?", the Chief asked.

"No thanks sir I just want to get home." I answered sharply.

I never got to see Lieutenant Stephens before I left. I was pretty sure he omitted our physical relationship from his statement as I had also. I stepped into the SUV and slid all the way over to the window. Chief Fieri and Deputy Inspector Gall followed me in and closed the door. Deputy Inspector Gall sat next to me with Chief Fieri directly across facing me.

Though I was looking out the window I could still feel both men physically assessing me.

"So, Ortiz? I am a man of my word and I told you if you had success with this assignment you could pick your next assignment." Chief Fieri said.

"Yes sir, you did." I responded.

"However, Deputy Inspector Gall has something he wants you to hear before you decide." the Chief told me.

I turned to face Deputy Inspector Gall sitting next to me.

"Well Officer Ortiz, given your great success here and how well you have assimilated, I have had an idea. We have recently come across cases that would involve your particular skill set. Whether it be crimes against crossdressers or cases involving criminals who prefer crossdressed men. You would report directly to me and it would require you to dress full time. We would make exceptions for visiting your family but other than that you would dress female, what do you think?," the Deputy Inspector asked.

I paused for a minute to process everything he just explained.

"Given everything I have just endured, I'm wondering if this offer comes with a gold shield and the salary that goes with it?"

The Deputy Inspector looked at the Chief, and the Chief gave a reluctant nod. I shook the Deputy Inspectors hand and then the Chiefs.

"Detective, First Grade?" I asked as I took his hand. I knew I was pressing my luck but I had to try.

"Detective Ortiz, your work will be of a sensitive nature. How about I give you the salary of First Grade without the rank. I can keep your salary confidential but not your rank. That will stir up a shit storm if I make you First Grade. You're a rookie!" the Chief scoffed.

"I'll take that, sir," I told him as he released my hand.

12