All Comments on 'Underpass at Night'

by Maria24

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Pretty erotic and intense story. An exciting set up and lots of sexy details. Also, a pretty good instight into the main character's mind. My favorite part was: "It was one of the most (if not the most) intense moments of Jill's life, as she found herself airtight in a dusty little room; the strange men continued their vicious assault on her holes, pounding away hard, stretching her out. Their heavy moans was the sole sound echoing within the empty walls.

She was rendered perfectly still, trapped between the three bodies and it was precisely that sense of utter helplessness that drove her mind over the edge, with orgasmic waves crossing her spine after every long, deep, synchronous thrust reached deep down her throat, pussy, and ass."

Keep up the great work, you are talented. 

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What?

If I was the leader i wouldn't have left her. I would have fucked her again switching between holes then made her slurp my nut down her throat. We would walk to her place and take a shower together. I would then use her all night like the good cum guzzling slut she is for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
love it. want to read more.

love it want More. a Part 2?

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966about 5 years ago
Next

What's to become of her now that her inner slut has been released?!? Sooo many ways this could go!! Another chapter, please! Well written and exciting! Thank you ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Jill is a real slut deep within her soul, she just didn't know it. This fuck session in the underpass brought it out and she was face-to-face with the truth. The guys should not have let her go. She's too slutty to be sent home all by herself. The leader understood that she wasn't totally satisfied, she wanted more. He should have taken several pictures of her cum-drpping body for later blackmail. That is, if he had a cell phone. If not, he should have escorted her back to her house to fuck her more. The slut that she was, I'm sure she would have welcomed him in.

But tell me, Maria, how do you get all these great ideas? And your writing style is awesome. I have read all your stories posted here and I'm ready for more. I have some great ideas too. I wonder if we could have got together, not only we could have been a great team, but I could have easily fallen in love with you. By the way, I'm 35, 6'1", work in an IT firm and just love your work AND you. Just joking, babe. I know you won't respond. Love you anyway.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaria24@Maria24
Bit older now than my nickname suggests (apparently, using your age when you register on a site might not be the smartest of ideas)...doing my Master's in philosophy while going between jobs, still having fun and trying to write, though free time has become a rare commodity. W...