All Comments on 'Understanding Emmalyn'

by Cassie007

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
LenaptLenaptabout 16 years ago
GREAT !

LOVELY AND SENSUAL !

NEXT PLEASE !

Helena

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh God

This is one beautiful story. I enjoyed reading it but tell me why have you stoped writing. It has been over a year since your last story, please write again soon as you are a very good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Wow, this is a really great story of a mother accepting her daughters' love! Well done and well written!

~Anonymous

Kinkykatie123Kinkykatie123over 12 years ago
Beautiful!

At first I thought that this story would not be to my liking, I thought oh well. I read and now I am glad that I did, this story is beautiful! Only one thing I can ask, would you be as kind to wright the story in the girls point of view aswell. Love Katie

Pollywog030Pollywog030over 12 years ago
Fantastic

I read your disclaimer in the beginning and was tempted not to read on. Boy I'm glad that I did. Your a very good writer and I will look for more stories from you. Like one of your other says, I would like to hear the story from the girls perspective. It would also be nice to find out what happened to mom, did she find someone to share her life with. Anyway thank you and please write more.

JasminesPetJasminesPetover 12 years ago
Another Winner!

Beautifully written!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So awesome!

Great, beautyful story, really nice change of perspective.

Loved everything about it! I was only sad it had to end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I really liked it. I would have preferred another scene afterwards of them talking about their feelings though. Feels liked one more scene is missing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

And I'm not particularly into Sapphic Love stories. But this was really more in the spirit of a Romance and it was a love deeper than a "relationship". I'm proud for you writing a mother that could accept them. Most parents are not tolerant of their teen's choices, no matter what their own particular picadilloes had been when they were young. My own father. The conservative, deacon, masonic lodge member, quiet, unassuming, corporate accountant - had been called the "Hell-Driver" when a teenage driver. Who knew? And he was especially hard on me when I learned to drive? So, one never can guess. And parents are funny. This was very good.

iforinsipidiforinsipidover 6 years ago
More...

I was really hoping there would be more light shed on Emmalyn... the intrigue is too much, this deserved a sequel at least, multiple chapters would have been ideal. Hope you get back to writing some time...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Interestin

Cool that you made it with a twist and kept it clean and did not make it tawdry by getting the mom involved. Nice touch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

One of the best stories iv read.

Plzplz continue

namidaboshinamidaboshiabout 1 year ago

So beautiful. If only the mother had been brave enough to live upto her love and not be ashamed for who she was. The girls might have had another mother in their lives.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous