Undertow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men move around the deck in a daze, only Mawndu seeming to have any sense about him, as he frantically barks commands and tries to direct sails in the starless night.

"We've lost our course Captain! I fear we may run aground." Katlyn senses the danger, though not to herself, as she is wretched around by Caste. Fully exposed, no man gives her a second glance, they all face the water-staring into the darkness. Yanking her close, Caste's heavy breath spits into her ear. "You're a salty whore, Lady Katlyn, and I am grateful for your warmth, but I'm afraid our time together has come to an end. He drags her to the port side, and before she has time to scream, he hurls her overboard.

She crashes into the water with a vicious slap. Flailing wildly she stares up at the ship, stunned by the fall and desperate to gain some semblance of composure. She thrashes as the cold shock of the current sets in. The wake from the ship makes any effort useless as she is pounded by the waves. Soon her bound hands make it impossible to keep her head above water and she is submerged. The faint moonlight above the surface growing more distant. Her pursed lips shake from the pressure of her breath struggling to escape. The seams burst and she begins to take on water uncontrollably. As her eyes widen, her vision begins to brighten, a gentle white filling her periphery. As she swallows it, the ocean swallows her.

Then suddenly the water begins to plume, first one, then three more in quick succession. The undersea streaks dip then rise toward her. As her chest heaves and contorts, in an attempt to stave off her drowning, She sees angels glide toward her, beautiful creatures, with pale blue skin and long white hair swooping about them, their wings tucked behind their backs. The growing light embracing them all as she feels her head coast back, her ears fill with a gentle ballad. She feels the angels grasp her, their hands around her arms and legs. Then she she gone.

*

The song awakens her. In the black she doesn't just hear it, she is it. It focuses her senses. It's distant vibrations calling her. She begins to move. Pumping limbs she can not see; instinctually using her appendages for the first time she follows the song upward. Her fragile waving soon becoming developed movement. The sorrowful moan gently lulling her forward. Soon the darkness starts to fade, then suddenly, everything changes. Bursting from the darkness, she feels the muscles on her shoulders pull back and forth, feels her enormous wings expand and contract propelling her through the air. The bright blue of the sky filling her vision now as she soars upward, and then she stops. Her instincts granting her the decision to hang there above it all. The endless rocking horizon topped with a rich blue, patched with giant clouds in the distance. The song that was once above her, now comes from below. She inhales deeply, and tastes the tune upon the air. She lets herself fall, spiralling toward it. With a gentle splash she is welcomed by the open water, her own dive pluming beneath the surface. Bending herself backward she allows her momentum to propel her through the waves.

This time she knows it's location and the song roars in her ears as her head breaches the surface. All around her they sing. She paddles to the slippery rocks and raises herself upon them. Looking to the horizon, she sees the ship in the distance, a twinge of familiarity trickling down her spine. She senses the lives aboard. Feels the uncontrollable hunger stir inside her. Standing atop the rocks now, she spreads her wings and enraptured by the Siren Song, she joins in the chorus.