Underwing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm-hmm."

He chuckled at her dazed expression. Then ran his hand half way up the inside of her thigh before grabbing the steering mechanism to drive to the runway. She listened to him run through his checks with the flight office. Finally they were cleared to go. "Hold on tight."

"Whoo!" She breathed then smiled as the little plane took flight climbing air.

He flew over their homes and other familiar places. This perspective was spectacular. Blue water sparkled; the forests were deep green and black. Land had a quality of perfection from on high.

After several minutes of touring he turned the plane to toward Big Lake. "It will take us forty-five minutes to get there. We will refill at a small airport there, eat lunch, and then return home."

She'd had a permanent grin from the moment they had left ground. "I don't think I'll ever get enough of this. It's amazing."

She leaned into his space to run her hand on his thigh.

He was feeling bound by his shorts. He reached into his shorts to rearrange. Then placed his hand on her knee rubbing small circles up her thigh.

The throbbing in her pussy was so strong she thought he must be able to hear it.

"Will you please teach me ...," she begged.

"If I teach you how to handle the controls, would you like to fly for a bit?" He smiled. That wasn't what she meant but he was earnest and it was an adventure.

"Yeah!" She nodded eagerly her full breasts bouncing under her tank top in accord with her exuberance.

"Deal, let's shake on it." She reached over and grasped his erection lightly. "Oooh, such a firm hand shake."

"Stop or I will crash us into some seriously remote forest."

She quickly sat back and saluted him. He taught her how to manage the main steering column and how to read the gauges. He didn't dare touch her while she was flying. After letting her fly for a few guarded minutes he took back the controls.

He pointed out the front window. "Look. Only five more minutes. You can see Big Lake at the horizon." She leaned forward seeking the water's edge.

The refueling air strip was small and secluded and unmanned. He taxied to the fuel pumps, the only plane. As the little plane braked to a stop she slipped out of her seat belt to allow her to remove her top.

His eyes bulged. Her full breasts were punctuated by her erect nipples topped by tawny pink areolas that puffed slightly as only a young woman's can. He reached up to press them with his palms, her tight flesh pressed into his hand. His fingers rolled and plucked each nipple in turn causing her to grab her breasts and present them forward like an offering. His hand wound up behind her neck as he pulled her to him for an overdue kiss.

She climbed over the console to straddle his lap her knees jammed in the tight space on either side of his seat. He buried his face in her youthful flesh. The heat of his tongue seared her tits as he suckled each nipple and the surrounding flesh. He devoured enjoying her writhing and moaning.

She pushed to undo his shorts. His cock bounced against his abdomen with its release.

"It is so big," she purred as she stared at his cock. She caressed it up and down, side to side. "I want to kiss it." She wound her hand about him stroking his rigid staff.

The site of this wanton beauty perched on his lap, tits damp with his spit while she played with his cock migrated his brain from man to animal. He wanted to fuck, now.

His hands slid down her back over her loose skort then up under the large leg holes to a bare ass. He growled as his fingers slid forward to find the tiny thong panties. He pushed them aside to find slick warm folds.

"Fuck, you're a hot little puss," he mumbled into her breasts.

"Uhnn. Yes." She moaned as his fingers grabbed her ass pulling her tightly against him. There wasn't much room so she shifted her knees to try to find comfort which pulled her away from him.

"Damn!" He exclaimed, "It's too small in here! Let's get out." As she pulled back her breasts wobbled, "Oh, god, you are fantastic." He mashed her mouth with a hard kiss before letting her go. Her lips and surrounding mouth were pink from their rough kissing.

As he helped her crawl back to her seat he stripped her out of her skort exposing the tiniest red thong. The patch barely covered her mound while the back was string. It was more erotic to him than if she'd been naked. He pulled up his shorts then quickly deplaned to help her from the ground.

Since no other planes were in the area she had tossed her clothing to the ground. His body vibrated with excitement as she stepped from the plane shifting her incredible ass toward him as she took the steps backward down the wing. Her full tits jiggled. He saw hints of her pussy and rosy pucker revealed past her thong.

When she wagged her tail at him he swatted her behind followed by a quick lick of her right buttock. She squealed then jumped down turning to him and pressing her body against him.

He stood next to a picnic cooler he had unpacked when he'd climbed down first. She sat on the picnic cooler pulling him between her thighs. She lowered his shorts. His cock sprung free above her face.

She stroked up then down his long cock. Pleasure raced through his body.

"Yes, baby," he encouraged as she licked her lips and leaned in to kiss his cock. Her tongue pulled him into her mouth, tugging then releasing him to kiss along his shaft again. Her tentative curiosity gave away her inexperience. "Have you done this before?"

"Once. Please teach me." She mouthed along his shaft with little licks while her fingers touched the side of his cock. Fuck, she was a natural.

"Wrap your hand around the base, babe; yeah, like that. Use your mouth on the tip...fuck yeah, like that!" His hands clutched her long ponytail winding it gently. He could not control his hips as they thrust forward sliding his cock into her mouth. Her hand at the base stopped him from thrusting into her throat.

His thrust broke her suction so she wound her tongue round and round the ridge of his cock head tickling the underside before sucking and stroking with a light fast touch. He came so hard without warning that he yelped causing her to pull back and take a spurts of cum across her nose then tits.

She laughed as she wiped her face causing a glop to fall to her tits to join the other sliding glops. From each nipple suspended a pearl droplet.

"So fucking hot." His finger caught then rubbed a droplet into one nipple. The other he fed to her tentative mouth. He watched as her tongue tipped the bead then wound around his finger to suck.

"Mmmmm." She stood and stretched her lithe body.

He watched one glop slide slowly down her tight abdomen to merge with her tiny red thong. The idea of his cum filling her pussy caused his erection pick up again. She was a walking breathing penis enlarger.

"Take the blanket to the lawn." He pointed the way. "I will fuel up then join you with the cooler."

As he walked to the blanket, he shook his head and snorted upon seeing Lucy sitting on one hip her upper body propped up by her arm. Her red thong discarded, tied about her wrist.

"Shall we eat?" She gracefully waved her arm above the blanket then patted a space next to her. He fell to his knees at the edge of the blanket setting the cooler down with haste.

She yelped as he grabbed her thighs prying them apart to lick and suck on her womanhood. Her pubic hair was shaved into a narrow strip. He liked pubic hair on women and was thankful she'd left some. It helped to confirm this young pussy was all woman.

"Lunch," he growled. Damn, her sweet musky center consumed him. He was right, slick and sweet like a ripe plum. He used two fingers to probe and curl against her moist walls stroking her desire. Her pussy clenched and flashed its pink walls as he teased and spread her folds. She was tight around his fingers. He loved watching her pink flesh cling as he pulled his two fingers from her.

Her clit had swelled. The exposed pink pearl teased by his tongue caused her limbs to twitch and shake. Her body spread open to him, legs wide and back. He recognized submission. His cock did too. He needed her to come first.

She would tense up, and then soften against his face. His lips tugged her aroused flesh. His tongue tugged at the edges of her pussy before reaching in as far as he could to drag along her pussy walls. His fingers tickled her inner walls. Her body twitched and flushed indicating she was near orgasm. He smiled as he pushed her further. He heard her breath catch then huff as her pussy tightened about his fingers. It happened again and again in waves. Her hips fucked his face.

"Ahhhh, I'm coming! Oh, my first...Mmm." She watched as he lifted his face and smiled at her.

Did she just say this was her first orgasm? Damn, this girl was too much. After another soft kiss to her sensitized clit. He moved up to kiss her mouth softly. She returned his soft kiss deepening it, sharing her taste. When they broke their kiss he rolled to his back on the blanket.

They ate lunch feeding each other. When picking up their picnic area he caught her bent over at the waist on her hands and knees. Her pussy looked pink, swollen and damp along its slit.

"Stay right there." He rubbed a thumb against her puffy puss and eyed her ass deciding that was a lesson for another day. He lapped at her folds wriggling his tongue into her slit then pulling up to her female cavern. He rolled to his back dragging her bottom onto his face. His lips and tongue buried deep into her pussy. His nose pressed into her perineum as she straddled his skull.

She bent to kiss and nuzzle his furry thighs and balls, over his slightly taut belly, to his fully fortified flagpole. She kissed lightly then reached her hand under it to support it as she licked fully from tip to nuzzle his balls.

"Christ!" He shouted as his hips thrust involuntarily.

"Mmmm, smooth," she whispered as she swirled her tongue back around his tip. She sucked on the side on his cock nibbling up and down. He moaned when she took him into her mouth and slid as much of him into her mouth as she could. She tried to find a way to take all of him. Her repeated attempts were cute, but he wanted her to relax.

"Babe, don't try to take it all. Ahhh, fuck. Yes." She was a quick learner. She used her other hand to gently play with his balls. His hand roamed over her body as she straddled his face.

"Good girl."

When he began sucking her sweet, wet folds she lifted her mouth from his cock. "Suck my pussy," she demanded. He chuckled at this kitten acting like a lioness as she went back to tending his cock.

He played with her pussy watching it twitch and respond as he pulled the lips apart and blew gently before kissing and tonguing her clit. He could feel he was on the edge, too, but was able to control his orgasm. Not yet.

His hand felt around her hips back to her ass pulling her cheeks open. He felt encouraged by her moan and wiggle. As his mouth gathered good suction on her clit he shook his face while wiggling the tip of his finger against her pucker. He felt her body stiffen then convulse in another orgasm causing her to spit out his cock as her body clenched in orgasm.

"Ahhhhh!" She lurched forward.

Once her body came down from this second orgasm, she flipped around dropping between his legs to focus on his pleasure. Her free hand reached under his scrotum to try to touch his ass while her mouth was fully occupied. He was surprised by her mimicry and lost all control. "Fuck, move aside!" He didn't think she'd want him to fully unload in her mouth.

She didn't understand so she moved her body to the side while keeping him clutched in her hand and mouth. When he exploded she tried to keep swallowing but she couldn't keep up. Pearly white cum pushed out the sides of her mouth and down her chin.

He looked down at this beauty with her lips stretched around his cock, his cum dripping out of her mouth and down her chin as she knelt up. Her tits funneled his cum to flow and slide past her pussy. She rubbed his cum from her face into her torso, sliding her cum covered fingers around her nipples then down into her pussy.

"I want a picture of you like this." He stared at every straight man's fantasy.

"I want your cock." She spread her knees further apart reaching up to tweak a nipple while she twiddled her fingers in her canal.

"I'm going to need a little time to recharge, babe. You play, let me watch and play with you." He rolled to his side.

She grabbed a water bottle popping open the spout to trickle water over each breast following the path of his cum. She rubbed her hands through the water. She then squirted water over her head tugging her ponytail holder from her hair. Her damp long dark hair clung to her body. She turned her back to him shaking her hair back tickling the top of her derriere. He reached over to tap her bouncing ass impressed by its firm roundness.

She pulled her ass cheeks apart, and then looked over her shoulder at him. He slowly stroked his half-erection. She fell to her hands pressing her ass toward him as she reached for the water bottle again. She squirted water to run over her ass cheeks. Her body glistened and sparkled as she gyrated in the dappled sunshine.

She whipped her hair against his chest, abdomen then cock. She nuzzled the backs of his knees displaying her perfect pussy for his viewing pleasure.

He grabbed her ankle and pulled her toward him nipping up her leg, bypassing her pussy and ass to thrust his tongue into her belly button. He sniffed her nipple into his mouth sucking and pulling. His hands pulled and turned her body on top of his straddling him with her slim thighs.

Her hips searched until they found his warm heated erection. His mostly stiffened cock pressed along her. She rocked her pussy about his girth feeling him grow. He felt her wrap about his tip then move away. He felt he repeat the move this time pushing down against him. When his tip pressed into her she reached back to guide him into her inexperienced hole.

She stopped frequently to relax as he stretched her. "Feels so damn good!"

His cock firmed fully inside her stretching puss. Her hips rocked against him riding him with a youthful vigor he'd fantasized about. Her tits wagged with their youthful perkiness.

He pressed his thumb against her clit rubbing in circles. His other hand tweaked her nipples. He watched her skin flush and raise. She was going to come soon. His hips thrust rapidly.

"Yeah, baby, come for me." He encouraged.

She moaned her head rolled as her pussy convulsed.

"Show me. Come." He rubbed and tweaked. "Now! Open. Let me fill you with cum."

She screamed as her pussy clenched hard. Her body flexing through her orgasm. She collapsed on top on him. He pushed her wet hair from her face as she caught her breath. He kissed her forehead. What a treasure!

He pulled out setting her to her stomach. He covered her sliding his hard cock back into her pussy from behind. His legs outside hers held her pinned to the blanket. He slid in and out fully. He plunged again and again. She lifted her hips getting back to her knees forcing him between her thighs. He held her hips as he fucked her deeply. His balls slapped her labia. When he felt his orgasm rise, he pulled free to see his dwindled deposit jump from his tip into her gaping pussy. Her pussy closed slowly trapping his cum in her walls. Fucking beautiful.

On the flight home she told him about her other sexual experiences. He was thankful she hadn't taken a virgin but loved her inexperience and curiosity. He shared about his wife being with another woman.

"Will you teach me more about sex?"

"It would be my pleasure."

When they taxied up to his hangar, they saw few others. After he had parked the plane in his hanger space and they deplaned, she rubbed her body along his. He grabbed her breasts kissing her hard. They heard a gruff throat clear itself causing them to rapidly pull apart. Tom nodded back at the other pilot. She could feel Tom's joy playing the stud, especially with his wife's bi lifestyle being well known.

When his friend moved to the next space to tinker with his plane, Tom wrapped her in his arms for another kiss. Tom felt her bare breast then realized that her top had come undone. With Gordon so close he grew alarmed and looked down to lift her top back into place. He assumed his earlier attentions had exposed her.

"Sorry." He murmured as he tied her top. She shrugged and reached up to him behind her to wrap her hands about his neck. He saw her pose lifted her top exposing the bottom halves of her breasts again. He could not resist massaging her rotund flesh as he kissed her neck behind her ear.

He growled when she let go of his neck to tweak her nipples. "Time to go before I fuck you in front of Gordon."

She looked over at his friend who stared across the hangar frozen. She smiled and walked out of the hangar to Tom's car.

"That's a hot young piece. Why'd you send her away?"

"She's overstimulated and not thinking clearly."

"Are you thinking clearly?"

"Probably not."

"Your wife know about this?"

"While Gwen's face is buried in pussy, I don't think she should have an opinion. I have dealt with her infidelity for five years. You know that." Gordon was one of his friends who knew the most about his wife's lesbianism.

Gordon had caught Tom's wife eating out another woman in Tom's sauna five years ago when he'd stopped in to pick up a saw. When he'd heard the groans and screams he investigated since he knew Tom was gone. The incident caused his wife to confess her desire for other women and ask for an open marriage. Darkest time in his life.

"I am just jealous. Those tits are incredible, man."

"They are," said Tom as he nodded then walked away back to his car loading the cooler into his car. Best cooler ever.

When Tom entered the car he gave her a serious look.

"Gordon caught an eyeful."

"It turned me on," she whispered her confession

"I know it did." He stared at her feeling she might be more than he could handle. But fuck if it didn't make life exciting. His cock twitched.

"I love that you've taken me under-wing today and taught me about blow jobs and orgasm. What is your next lesson, Professor?"

His attention refocused. "Such an eager student. He placed his hand on her tummy. "I want a picture of my cum dripping from your beautiful pussy."

"I look forward to our next lesson."

12