All Comments on 'Undressing Anne'

by hairysurfer

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
dixiehummer1dixiehummer1over 6 years ago
Sounds like fun

I often day dream about winning the lottery. One of the things I want to do is find ladies who will just let me enjoy looking at their naked bodies. I guess we are co-pervs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bravo, on originality... of sorts!

Cheers to an intriguing storyline that flows well, with nice character buildup to keep the reader hooked!

kobold444kobold444about 6 years ago
Great story and fantasy!

I really like this setting! That would be an arrangement I would enjoy tremendously in real life. Just being able to see, smell and enjoy a young, natural woman. Wow! I'm looking forward for the continuation!

Please don't keep us waiting too long ;-)

Of course it is written really well and I like the characters, setting and everything!

RimmingloverRimmingloverabout 6 years ago
More please

I love all your stories and this is a really great one. I can't wait for the next installment, there is so much more of her to examine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Don't stop writing This is great!

SmellypigSmellypigabout 6 years ago

Very good story! I hope she's willing to stay many days without a shower and also that she lets her armpit hair grow too.

rodavrodavabout 6 years ago
This is really exciting

I for one love the smell of pussy. I love sniffing dirty panties.

Hope the next time he or she will spread her pussy open with her fingers and watch him intently as his nose is about haft an inch close to her pussy. Then she almost feel embarrassed when he sniffs hard and inhaled her musky, pungent and intoxicating pussy odor.

Then maybe when he offers more money, she will let him insert his penis in her vagina and when he starts to push in and out of her, the smell of sex specially

the smell of pussy will be reeking the room. When he looks in her and wrinkled his nose, she looks away quickly of embarrassment, because she knows what it means, that he can smell her strong musky pussy odor in the air. She can smell it too and very embarrassed about her own strong musky smell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love this subject

I so love the smell of women

Mhelm1964Mhelm196411 months ago

Terrific story.An absolute dream of mine to be able to smell a subject at my leisure for my own gratification.

From hair to ears,the nose,the breath,armpits,poop hole,vagina,feet and everything in between….Lovely.

Moving onto part two later.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhairysurfer@hairysurfer
I am a straight guy who enjoys writing about the fantasy of women from different backgrounds and ethnicities being made to humiliate themselves by displaying the most intimate areas of their bodies in front of friends, colleagues or subordinates who are not their sexual partne...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES