Undressing Anne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned forwards to take a closer look and was elated to find a nice dollop of fresh white pussy cream sitting exactly along the central crease of the scrunched up gusset where the fabric must have been drawn tightly into the slit of her vagina. It was like egg white with a slight yellow discolouration in the middle. She saw the direction of my gaze and put her hands to her face.

"Oh, please don't look at that, it's so embarrassing. They were clean on an hour ago."

"I don't mind really, in fact I am very fascinated by what you do in your panties."

"Really? You have a dirt, filthy mind."

"Yes I suppose I do. Please don't be ashamed. Now stand up straight so I can see all of you."

"I know what you want to see."

"And this is?" I wanted to hear her say it.

"You want to look between my legs don't you professor?"

"I just want to see you naked first of all."

As she straitened up, I got my first view of her pubic area. She had a very prominent vulva, almost as bulbous as her little breasts. The entire area, from just below her navel to her crotch was covered in a fine, almost threadbare carpet of tiny glistening black coils of hair. She had the same wiry little pubes of an afro Caribbean woman, not long and wavy like an Asian girl where the growth tends to be confined just to the immediate pubic region. Anne's pubic hairs spread out right across her lower belly in a sort of diamond shape, feathering out to very sparse, random growth around the outer edges and in the creases of her thighs. The hairs were not dense at all. The darker, mottled skin tones and contours of her entire pubic area were clearly visible beneath.

Now standing fully erect, with her legs close together, my eyes were drawn to a little fuzzy triangle of empty space showing through between her thighs. There, silhouetted against the light, I got my first glimpse of the hanging wattle of her hairy genitals.

"You are truly beautiful Anne. I am so turned on by seeing your amazing pubic hair growth."

"I'm glad you like it. I was worried you might be one of those guys that likes to see girls all baby smooth like some pre-pubescent teenager."

"No, not me. I like hairy girls. And you're certainly one hairy nineteen year old."

"I'll be twenty next month."

"Well I'll have to think of a suitable birthday present then!"

"I hope it's truly something for me and not for you," she said knowingly.

"Well, I can't guarantee it will be all for you!" I replied.

"Sure."

"How do you feel Anne - I mean standing there naked in front of your professor?" I was keen to hear her voice her embarrassment and shame. Although I would always deny it and apologise when challenged, a major part of the excitement for me was in persuading Anne to agree to willing do the most humiliating and degrading things in front of me.

"You know how I feel. I'm just so embarrassed and ashamed to be doing this, just for money I mean. You are taking advantage of me and I am letting you do it."

"It's an arrangement where we both get something we want. You don't have to do it but am enormously happy that you are. We just have to be clear that it's a secret we both must keep otherwise both our reputations will be ruined."

"Yes I'm fully aware of that and I did agree to pose for you. Let's get it over. If you want to use the magnifying glass again, that's OK."

"Thank you. I'd just like to have a closer look at your little pubic hairs. Do you ever shave them?"

"No, I've never shaved. They just started growing like this when I was around nine or ten years old. They never seem to grow any longer, they just spread out more as a get older."

I got up again and knelt down on the carpet right in front of her crotch, inhaling through my nose in a very subtle fashion so as not to alarm her. I was desperate to get a sense of her smell.

As I studied the little coils of pubic hair under my magnifying glass I could feel my cock straining in my underpants. I want so much to take it out and start to masturbate. Maybe another time, I thought, when she had got more accustomed to my desires. I could see every hair follicle in extreme detail. At this magnification the hairs looked like thick coils of shiny black wire. I sniffed at the hairs to see what smells they held in, this time in a slightly more obvious fashion.

"If you want to smell me, professor, just ask." She was not stupid! She could clearly read my every move.

"Well I didn't want to upset you again."

"It's OK; I'm getting the general idea now - of what you want. You're a dirty old man and if this is how you get your kicks then at least you're being straight about it. I'm happy to take your money if this is all I have to do. "

"Then please can I smell your vagina Anne?" I asked as politely as I could. I want to close my eyes and just focus on your smell.

"Be my guest professor," and with that Anne arched her back and thrust her crotch at my face. "Smell it and perv it all you want."

This was an invitation I couldn't refuse. As her entire pubic area was offered up to my face I closed my eyes, leaned in and inhaled deeply. To my great delight the odours that greeted me were very powerful; a pungent combination of vaginal musk - a sour, musty, sweaty smell - mixed in with a tinge of urine.

"You smell divine," I declared, as I prepared to open my eyes and feast once again on the dark, hairy landscape of her vulva.

Only now she was much closer than I had realised and upon opening my eyes I was presented with the most spectacular display. There, filling my entire field of vision, against a backdrop of tightly wound coils of black hair, was her mons pubis.

I was now staring right at Anne's cunt.

It looked almost black. On closer inspection the inner lips of her vagina were a beautiful blend of purples and browns, tinged with black along the outer edges, and were hanging out between her labia majora by nearly half an inch at their widest point. They were extremely thin and smooth, almost like a soft, rubbery plastic that fused together at the top form the very generous hood of her clitoris. What lay underneath must be quite spectacular. Her flaps dangled before me like two delicate petals stuck together with a thin film of glistening, milky cream that threatened to dribble out at any moment.

Her outer lips were thick and round and full. The whole area was neatly ovular in shape and coloured several shades darker than the natural hue of the rest of her body - which was far more like that of an oriental girl. More random black curls sprouted out randomly around the fringes.

My cock was now fully erect and leaking pre-cum. All I could say was "wow" over and over again as I stared at her genitals.

"Enjoying the view professor?"

"I can't tell you Anne. I just want to savour this moment for as long as I can."

"Well the half-hour's nearly up so I'll be getting dressed in a minute to get to class."

"Just give me a couple more minutes."

"I'll be back tomorrow."

"Promise?"

"For thirty five pounds, yes."

"You know I will want to see even more tomorrow Anne."

"Yes I know, I know what you want to see and I promise I will show it to you."

"OK. You may go for your shower now. Just don't shower again 'til after tomorrow's session - oh and please wear the same panties you wore today."

"That wasn't in the deal professor. If you want to see my soiled panties, then that will cost you another... let's see...ten pounds a day."

Without hesitating I just nodded. She knew she has me at a disadvantage.

"For a total of forty five pounds though, I expect to see plenty of stains front and back so please don't wipe yourself too rigorously. I will need to check thoroughly!"

"Professor, you are absolutely filthy!"

"Yes I am. To be absolutely honest, the smellier and dirtier you are, the more my wallet will appreciate you!"

"OK, we'll see. I have to think a lot more about that." She quickly stepped back and hoisted up her pants and leggings. "That's enough perving for today. I think under the circumstances I might skip the shower and just head on over to the studio."

"But you WILL be back tomorrow?"

"Yes, and if you're a good boy I will let you smell me some more."

To be continued...

12