Undying Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily smiles and pulls her shirt over her head, revealing a white lacy bra. I guess she doesn't feel like taking our time. I think, feeling my cock grow hard already. "So I was thinking that since we did hands on stuff last time we try oral stuff this time."

I smile at her, "Sounds like an easy enough progression." I pull my shirt over my head before pulling my shorts down.

Emily nods, "I thought so too." I pull my sister close and we begin to passionately kiss. We feel each other's bodies. Her hands work my shorts down and grip my erect cock, while my hand slips under her shorts and rubs her clit through her panties. Emily and I part and she lets out a soft moan of pleasure. Her pussy begins to grow wet from my stimulation.

"So, you feeling ready to try this?" I ask Emily, feeling butterflies fluttering in my stomach.

She gives me a small nod. "Yes." She says, the nervousness in her voice is audible.

"It's just like yesterday, just a bit different." I say, trying to reassure myself as well as Emily. Emily nods and lets me tug down her shorts and panties in one motion. Once again, Emily stands naked before me. I tug down my boxers and my cock springs out. I grab my younger sisters hand and lead her over to the bed. I lay back on it.

Emily gets the hint and straddles my head with her legs. Her sexy slit is inches above my face. Emily leans forward and holds my cock vertically. "Ready for this?" She asks, looking down at me.

I don't hesitate to answer, "Yes." Emily guides the head of my cock into her mouth and begins to inexpertly suck my cock. I raise my lips to the soft folds of her vagina and begin to lap at her cunt. Despite not knowing what she is doing, Emily is fairly good at sucking my cock. Her tongue runs over the head of my penis. She tries to take more of my cock into her mouth, working her mouth slowly down my shaft.

I reach up and start rubbing my sisters engorged clit. Emily takes her mouth off of my cock and lets out a soft moan of pleasure. She quickly lowers her mouth back onto my cock and begins to bob her head up and down on my shaft. She's pretty good at this! I think excitedly, enjoying the feeling of being inside my sister's mouth. Emily uses her hand to stroke the part of my cock that is not in her mouth.

I continue to lap at my sister's moist folds. I feel myself being worked to the point of orgasm. I pull away from Emily's cunt. "Fuck... I'm gonna cum..." I groan. Emily says nothing, she just keeps working my cock. Finally, I can't hold back my orgasm any longer and shoot my load into my younger sister's mouth. Emily seals her lips around my cock, preventing any of my cum from leaking out of her mouth.

When I finish cumming, Emily sits up and tilts her head back, swallowing my load. She shudders as she does so. "It tastes... different than I thought it would." She says.

I laugh, "So do you." With that, I go back to playing with and lapping at my sister's pussy. Emily's soft moans fill the room as she continues to sit above my face. Her pussy quickly grows wetter and wetter under my tongue. Despite having just cum, I feel my cock begin to grow hard once again.

A few minutes later, Emily groans, "Oh fuck..." I pull my mouth away from her pussy and let her ride out her orgasm. Her pussy soon begins to drool a bit of her cum and some of her juices. I lap them off her soft folds, causing Emily to shudder with pleasure. Emily quickly begins to recover from her orgasm. After making my sister cum, I am now completely hard.

Emily moves off of me and sits on the bed next to me. I sit up and wrap my arm around her shoulders. "How was that little sis?" I ask.

Emily smiles, "It was fun, but I want more."

I raise an eyebrow, "More?" I ask her.

Emily nods, "More. And I don't think I can wait after that orgasm and it looks like your hard again."

"So you want to have sex?" I ask.

Emily nods, "Yes. Right now if possible."

I sigh, "This is the last barrier for us to cross. Are you sure you want to do this?"

Emily is quiet for a moment. Finally, she answers, "I do."

I nod and think for a moment, suddenly feeling nervous to the point of almost being sick. "Alright... let's go." I say, standing and helping Emily to her feet.

Emily follows me, "Why are we going into the bathroom?"

I lead her into the tub and she steps in after me. "Since you're a virgin this might be kind of... messy. This way we can clean it up easily."

Emily nods, "Makes sense." She starts to say something else, but I cut her off by kissing her passionately on her lips. My hands begin to massage her soft breasts, her hard nipples pressing into my palms. Emily starts to slowly stroke my cock. Kneading her breasts with one hand, I reach between her legs with the other and gently rub her clit. Emily and I part and she lets out a soft sigh of pleasure.

"Do we need to worry about you getting pregnant?" I ask.

Emily shakes her head, "No... Mom has me on birth control."

I nod and smile, "Then I'm ready whenever you are."

Emily looks at me, her eyes full of lust. "I'm ready for this."

"Then lay down and I'll do the rest." I tell her. Emily nods and lays back, spreading her legs. I kneel between her thighs and aim the head of my cock at her moist entrance. "Ready for this? It might hurt a little, but trust me, it will start to feel good." I say.

Emily looks at me, swallows nervously and says, "I'm ready and I'm glad you're the one to be doing this."

I smile at her, "I'm glad you trust me enough for this. Now just try to enjoy this." I rub her clit for several more seconds, making sure her pussy is wet. I rub the head of my cock over her soft folds several times, causing Emily to let out a soft sigh. This coats the head of my cock with her juices.

I aim my cock at her pussy and Emily gives me a nod of encouragement before going back to watching her pussy and my cock with interest. I give her a small smile and place one hand on her hip and the other on the base of my erection. I gently push forward and the head of my cock sinks into my sister's vagina.

Emily lets out a soft groan, "Oh fuck..." I take my hand off of my shaft and use that thumb to rub her clit. I continue to slowly sink into my sister's vagina, until I hit her hymen.

"This might hurt a little." I say, looking down at Emily.

Emily looks up at me, "I'm ready for this." I push forward slowly once again and Emily closes her eyes and exhales slowly. After a bit of resistance, I push through and Emily cries out. She opens her eyes and looks at me sheepishly, "Sorry for that."

I smile at her, "No big deal. Want to keep going?"

Emily nods, "Yes... I feel... excited by this." I keep pushing deeper into her pussy, before hitting the back wall of her vagina and slowly pulling back out. Emily lets out a soft groan of pleasure. I leave the head of my cock buried in my sister's cunt. Her juices and a little bit of blood drips off of my cock onto the floor of the tub.

I slowly sink back inside Emily, causing her to moan. She begins to play with her own breasts while I slowly fuck her pussy. Her breathing begins to grow heavier, with an occasional moan mixed in. Emily slowly begins to grow wetter as I slide in and out of her. I start rubbing her engorged clit faster and I increase the speed of my thrusting slightly. Emily groans with pleasure. Emily's pussy quickly grows wetter and wetter as I fuck her. Her juices drip off of my cock and onto the floor of the tub.

Good thing we did this in here. Messy sheets like this would have been kind of hard to explain. I think. As I slowly fuck her, I feel the urge to cum build. "I'm getting close!" Emily moans.

"Me too. Where you want this cum?" I ask her.

"In me." Is her answer. I keep thrusting, holding off my orgasm until I can make Emily cum. Finally, when I feel like I can't hold back any longer, Emily lets out a soft squeal. Her pussy begins to clamp down on my cock as she starts to cum. I let out a loud groan as well as my sister's pussy milks me for cum. My cock twitches inside of her, coating her insides with my hot, sticky cum.

Finally, I sigh and slip my deflating cock out of Emily's pussy. I swallow nervously as I think, What if she didn't like that? "So, how was your first time?" I ask her.

Emily smiles at me, "So much better than I expected. It hurt a bit at first, but after that... it was amazing!"

I feel a smile grow on my face, "Great! Now let's get you cleaned up before Mom and Dad begin to suspect anything." I turn the shower on and focus first on cleaning up the mess Emily made on the floor. Once that is washed away, I let Emily clean herself first. While I watch her and wait for my turn, the only thought in my head is I can't believe we just did that!

The rest of the day passes relatively normally. Emily and I go to our separate rooms and just hang out. We sometimes go over to talk to the other, but neither one of us mentions what happened between us earlier. Just after sunrise, Mom calls us down for dinner. I let Emily lead the way down the stairs. As she does, the only thing I can think about is how sexy her body is. Our family all gather around the table as Mom sets dinner on the stove. We all get our food and sit back down.

Mom looks between Emily and I, "You two do anything interesting today?" She asks.

Could she know? There's no way right? I think. I swallow my food and answer, "Just the usual, you know how it is around here. What about you?"

Mom smiles and looks at Dad, "Well, I think I had a pretty fun day."

Dad laughs as she says this, "That's one way of putting it."

Emily looks back and forth between them as I pretend to vomit. "Way too much info guys." She complains.

Mom and Dad laugh. Mom says, "Sorry guys." The rest of dinner is relatively normal for all of us. After dinner Emily and I clean up, while Mom and Dad make their way up to their room.

After looking over her shoulder, Emily whispers to me, "You know... while they have their fun, we can have some fun of our own..."

"Really?" I ask her.

Emily gives me a teasing smile and stands behind me, grabbing my cock through my shorts. "Why would I make something like that up?" She asks, stroking my rapidly hardening cock.

"Aren't you worried about getting caught?" I ask her.

Emily shakes her head, "Mom and Dad will be... occupied with each other, giving us plenty of time to do what we want."

"And what did you want to do?" I ask, pretending to play dumb.

"You'll just have to come and find out, won't you?" Emily says, releasing me and walking up the stairs. I quickly finish cleaning up, excited to see what Emily has planned. I creep up the stairs and go to my sister's closed door. I gently push it open and see Emily laying on the bed, wearing only the black lacy bra and panties she was wearing the other day. I quietly close the door behind me.

I feel my cock harden once again at the sight of my younger sister. I tug my shirt over my head and drop my pants, leaving both of us in just our underwear. I climb up on the bed next to her and we begin to passionately kiss while feeling each other's bodies. I start to rub her clit through her panties and feel Emily begin to grow wet. Emily reaches down and begins to stroke my own cock, tugging my boxers down to my ankles.

We part and I reach behind her back and unclasp her bra, flinging it off to the side. My sister's pale breasts are exposed to me, each one topped with a pale nipple. I lean forward and begin to suck on one, while continuing to rub her clit. Emily lets out a soft sigh of pleasure. I tear myself away from her tit and we kiss once again. I gently tug her panties down slightly, giving me access to her pussy. I slip a finger into her soft folds, causing Emily to let out a soft groan. I slowly slide my finger in and out of her, letting Emily get used to the sensation and making her very wet.

We part lips and Emily whispers to me, "Lay back, I want to be on top." I do as she says and lay back on her bed. Emily straddles my hips and rubs her clit for several seconds. She then holds my cock straight up and slowly lowers herself onto it. She lets out a low groan as I begin to sink inside of her. She takes about half of my length sinking down onto it the first time. She moves back up and slowly lowers her body once again, this time taking more of my cock into her. The third time she sinks down onto me, she takes my whole cock in her warm, tight vagina. Emily lets out a moan as I fill her completely. As she raises herself, her juices glisten on my hard cock.

Emily begins to bounce up and down slightly faster. Her breasts heave up and down with the movements of her body. Her soft moans of pleasure fill the air. "Oh fuck... fuck... fuck..." Emily moans, each time she lowers herself onto me.

"Try to be quiet!" I remind her, not wanting Mom and Dad to come and investigate the source of these noises.

Emily furrows her brow and nods, trying to concentrate on being quiet. Emily grinds on my cock, while rubbing her clit. "I'm going to cum..." She moans quietly.

"You like feeling my cock inside you?" I ask.

"I love it... oh fuck!" she squeaks as she cums. Emily's face contorts with pleasure as her pussy starts clamping down on my cock, trying to force me to cum. Emily slumps against my chest, her breasts pressing into my body. Her breathing is ragged. I reach under her and slowly circle her engorged clit with two of my fingers.

After a few more seconds, Emily sits back up. Her hair is disheveled, causing her to look even prettier than she normally does. "Ready to mix it up?" I ask. Emily just nods as her answer. "Get on your hands and knees then." I say.

Emily sighs softly as my cock slips out of her drooling pussy. She gets on her hands and knees and looks impatiently back at me, "Waiting for something?" She asks, wiggling her hips teasingly.

"Just admiring the view." I say, getting up on my knees and caressing her ass. Emily bends forward and her ass cheeks part slightly, giving me a view of her pussy from behind. Some of her juices have begun to leak out of her and making her upper inner thighs shiny.

I rub the head of my cock over her soft folds several times, before finally sinking it inside of her. "Just like that..." Emily moans. I grab her hips with my hands and begin to slowly slide in and out of her pussy. Emily's ass jiggles slightly with every thrust into her tight, wet pussy.

"Fuck... I think I'm going to cum..." I groan.

"In me..." Emily gasps out. I thrust several more times, trying to hold back my orgasm. After a couple more moments, I give up and thrust as deep inside of Emily as I can. I grunt several times as my cum begins to spurt out of my cock and coat the inside of her vagina. Emily sighs happily. As I stop cumming, I slide my cock out of Emily. Almost instantly, some of my cum begins to drool out of her. Emily reaches between her thighs and scoops it up in her fingers.

She quickly cleans them off in her mouth then sits down on the bed and looks at me. "Do you mind if I go clean up?" Emily asks.

I shake my head, "Not at all. I'm probably going to go sleep for the day. But I'm looking forward to tomorrow night." I say with a smile.

Emily smiles at me, "You know what, I think I am too."

I watch as she gets up and crosses the room. Her hips sway side to side as she walks into the bathroom. I gather up my clothes from where I dropped them near the door. I hear what sounds like a creaking on the other side of the door. I open it just a crack and look into the hallway. I could have sworn I heard something... I think.

I shake my head and close the door. Must have just been imagining things. I think. I open the door to the bathroom and find Emily in the shower. She and I exchange a smile as I walk into my bedroom. I close my door and lay down in my bed, wondering how far Emily and I can take this and if I actually heard anything or if that was just me being paranoid about being caught. Finally, I fall into a restless sleep.

+++

I wake up after moonrise, much later than normal. I go down stairs and rub the sleep from my eyes. I pour myself a bowl of cereal and look around for any sign of my family. To my surprise, they all seem to be out doing something. Just as I sit down to eat, the back door opens and Mom is standing there. She is dressed in form fitting jeans and a tee shirt. "John! Just who I was looking for." She says.

"What's up? Where is Emily and Dad?" I ask.

"Your father and Emily are in her room having a little conversation about you and your sister's... activities. Something I think you and I should have a similar conversation about." Mom answers.

I swallow nervously, my appetite suddenly gone. "I don't know what you are talking about." I say.

Mom shakes her head. For catching onto what Emily and I were doing, Mom does not seem to be very angry and that's what scares me. She says, "Don't lie to me. I heard the two of you last night. Now let's go up to my room and have a little talk!" With that, Mom marches out of the room, leading the way to a hell I wish I didn't have to experience.

12