All Comments on 'Uneducated 02'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
cindylynn34cindylynn34over 8 years ago

good fun reading ..thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A Five

Your stories are always a good read ,a bit of reality coupled with humor. I couldn't figure out why the DA got pinched though.

bigdnc13bigdnc13over 8 years ago
Another Five Stars

Love your story!! Your last few stories have been especially excellent. You sort of are right. An editor wouldn't hurt. :)

VisualPervVisualPervabout 8 years ago
You have a problem.

You keep posting incomplete stories. They have all been over well before I was ready for them to end.

You have an incredible knack for creating interesting characters that I want to follow for their entire lives. Your central characters are truly three-dimensional. They have their own personalities that change throughout the stories as a result of external influences (such as the girls in this series, and Paul in the Broussard Sisters series).

Yeah, you need to use spell check and yeah, you /really/ need a proofreader, but these issues take nothing away from your incredible ability to create your little world, populate it with engaging characters, and toss them into situations I want to not only read about, but read much /more/ about than what you provide. That, my friend, is successful writing, and you do it very well.

Thanks for the time and effort you put into these stories, and for posting them.

VisualPerv

Sidney43Sidney43almost 8 years ago

A very good story. Got to admit some of your stories just not my cup of tea, but you really shine on some others and this was one of them. You have an eye for character and dialog that makes the stories seem real. I suspect most of these fictional characters are based on real people, lord help us on that, but some of them are almost inspirational.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
2nd

My 2nd read, and I still find your writing amazing. In my youth I hung in strip joints. I often wondered about the Dancers stories, (never could get the truth out of any of them). Now I know one of the possibilities. Thanks for this one. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
great story

I think you are one of the best on this site who cares what all the vile spewers say you are really good post more

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A shame they decided to be whores

Unity cried about being a whore, and that she indeed became.

A shame the girls didn't take heed when George expressed his dislike of when his wife did more than just dance.

They could have chosen not to be whores, and make him proud, by sticking to only stripping and not touching the customers for extra money.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Confused

Not sure if I like this story or not. It was a good story. Maybe like/not like was the author's intention. Anyway, I had trouble stopping until I finished. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great series! I enjoy your writing! Just found you here a few days ago and have read about 4 stories so far.

Thanks for writing for us to enjoy!

Sorry to hear that some folks give you crap!

I hope you keep writing.

SDN1955SDN19553 months ago

Great story. JB44 writes some of the best stories on this site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Uneducated 01 Previous Part
Uneducated Series Info