Uneducated 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you, Mister George," Unity blurted out.

After a much needed shower and a hearty meal of George's three alarm chili with no beans, Harmony and Unity counted out their cash.

"Four... Uni, I made four hundred and thirty nine dollars today!" Harmony said.

"I told you; you were killing them," Unity praised.

"And that doesn't even count the Hurricane Rooms," Harmony wondered out loud.

"That girl Kenny was some pissed off, you hear?" Unity giggled.

"Wonder what the fuck crawled up her ass?" Harmony mused.

"Mister George, we work six to one tomorrow," Unity said when he staggered back in from cutting the grass.

"Oh, okay, good," he wheezed.

Fifteen minutes later, fresh from a brisk shower, George came in, grabbed himself a beer and fixed his own bowl of chili and added a heaping spoonful of beans to the bowl.

"And who wants to be the first to pull my finger?" he asked sitting down at the table.

"Ew!" both Harmony and Unity pinched their noses.

"Y'all need to put that in the bank; don't need be running around all that money on y'all, hear?" George counseled.

"But we put this money in, Social Security will find out," Harmony said.

"You get more than two thousand, they start cutting you off," Unity informed him.

"And?" he asked. "Y'all don't need that what was it? Five hundred? A month?"

"Five eighty nine," Harmony corrected.

"Whoopee," George said.

"You got five hundred eighty nine just lying around?" Harmony asked, becoming angry.

"Mony," Unity said.

"What?" her sister snapped.

"He's right; we been dancing what? Two days? Yesterday and today, you already got more than six hundred and I got almost five," Unity said. "And that don't even count the Hurricane Rooms."

Harmony looked at her sister for a moment, then smirked and put a finger to her lips.

"Shh," she said. "You're not supposed to let him know he's right."

"Shit!" Unity said. "Forgot!"

She turned and faced the smirking George.

"Nope; we're going to do whatever we want and you can't make us," she said and stuck her tongue out at him.

"Stick it out, I'll find a use for it," George warned.

"MMM," Unity said, sticking her tongue out as far as she could

George stuck his finger in his nose, and then quickly wiped his finger on her tongue.

(He had switched from his index finger that had been in his nose to his middle finger when he touched Unity's tongue.)

Unity and Harmony looked horrified. Unity bolted from the table and ran to the bathroom.

"You ass hole!" Harmony screamed at the now laughing George. "I can't believe you did that!"

"And I can't believe y'all would believe I would do that," George laughed. "Honey, I switched fingers!"

Harmony ran to the bathroom.

"He what?" George laughed when he heard Unity screech.

"You ass hole!" Unity screamed, charging into the kitchen.

She slapped at him and he easily grabbed her wrist.

"Let me go!" she screamed and tried to slap him with her other hand.

Again, he easily grabbed her hand. She reared back her leg and he jerked her off balance. She landed on his lap.

"Oh, good idea!" George said and pulled up the hem of her Papillion Plumbing tee shirt.

"Oh, don't you dare!" Unity screamed as he pinned both her slim wrists in his left hand. And rubbed her firm rump with his right hand.

"You ticklish?" Harmony warned him.

George gave Unity's rear two light slaps, hard enough to make some noise but certainly not hard enough to sting. He released her wrists and helped her stand up.

"Ass hole," she said and gave him a kiss.

"Now, you two go away and let me finish eating, huh?" he said and gave her a harder slap on her rear.

"Ow!" Unity complained.

"Ass hole," Harmony said and gave him a kiss.

"Uh huh, whole ass," he retorted and scraped the last of his chili into his mouth.

Chapter 11

The bar closed at one a.m. but it was 1:38 in the morning before a nearly catatonic Unity and Harmony stumbled out of the rear of the bar.

"How'd it go?" George asked as he opened the passenger door of the Toyota.

Unity mumbled something, kissed him and crawled into the rear of the car.

Harmony didn't even respond, just kissed him and got into the front seat.

Both girls were asleep when he pulled up to the house.

"Mony made almost seven hundred dollars," Unity mumbled when George asked them again how it went.

"And you?" George asked.

"Five hundred and sixty three bucks," she said, staggered down the hall and collapsed into bed.

"What shift y'all work tomorrow?" George asked Harmony.

"Six to one again," she mumbled and followed her sister.

Sunlight streamed into the bedroom when Unity woke up.

"Whew! Oh my God you stink!" she complained to her sister.

"And you smell good?" Harmony complained.

After they showered, they decided they were too tired to cook and drove to Tommy's Po-Boys for lunch.

"You know, he's right," Unity mumbled around her shrimp po-boy.

"Hmm?" Harmony mumbled around her roast beef.

"Running around with all that money ain't safe," Unity said after swallowing her mouthful.

"And we really don't need to be taking that money from Social Security," Harmony agreed.

"I mean, we can," Unity started to say then stopped.

"We can what?" Harmony asked.

"Mony, we can take care of ourselves," Unity said quietly.

Harmony thought about it for a minute.

"We don't even need Mr. George," Unity went on quietly.

They finished their meal in silence.

Stepping outside, Unity looked at the Toyota, then across the street at a used car sales lot.

"We don't even need to be running around, driving his car; Mony we don't even pay him nothing for gas," she went on.

"Then why he lets us?" Mony wondered out loud as she buckled her seat belt.

"I don't know," Unity admitted.

"Think he really does love us?" Harmony asked.

"I don't know," Unity admitted.

"I really love him," Harmony whispered.

"Then when we doing something about it?" Unity asked her sister.

"Sunday," Harmony finally said after a long moment of thought. "We're off on Sunday; he's off on Sunday, it'll be..."

"We got to go see Momma," Unity reminded her.

"And then he sits on the couch and yells at the TV, and we sit in our room and smoke a few and watch a bunch of boring shit on TV," Harmony said.

"Hmm," Unity thought about it for a minute while Harmony negotiated the car to their bank.

"The old account had my name and Momma's name," Harmony mused.

"My new one's just going to have mined and Mr. George's," Unity decided.

"Mist... Why you putting Mr. George on yours; why not just put you and no one else?" Harmony asked as they got out of the car.

"Oh," Unity said.

Harmony looked at the Customer Service desk and did a double take. The woman that sat helping a customer and customer's daughter was her female customer, the woman from Hurricane Room One.

The cashier directed them to take a seat and the sisters did. Finally, the customer and her daughter got up, the daughter beaming as she looked at her brand new savings account passbook.

"Hi, I'm...." the Customer Service representative said then froze as she recognized Harmony.

"Hi, I'm Harmony," Harmony smiled, shaking the offered hand.

"And I'm Unity Kohl," Unity followed, also shaking the woman's hand.

"We need to open a couple of accounts," Harmony smiled.

"Oh, of course, of course, come on, sit down," the woman pasted a smile on her face.

When they were finally backed in their car, Unity looked at Harmony.

"She look kind of weird to you?" Unity asked.

"Probably 'cause she eats pussy like shit," Harmony said and told Unity about the encounter in the Hurricane Room.

"That was her?" Unity squealed as they laughed.

Sunday was a rainy dreary day and George was grateful that the sisters decided, rather than making him run them to someplace to buy lunch, then drive them to the jail and wait out in the car (even though they'd told him several times he was welcome to join them) they would simply make a few burgers and drive themselves to the jail.

"Ha ha, in your face, bitch!" George screamed as a St. Louis Cram defensive end managed to intercept a San Francisco Forty Whiner's pass.

He looked up as Unity and Harmony came in through the front door instead of the kitchen door.

"Hi," Unity greeted him.

"Bye, y'all have fun, okay?" Harmony yelled at someone and closed the door.

"Hi; who you talking to?" George asked.

"You're Mr. Papillion?" Unity asked.

"We was talking to Uni and Mony, your sweet little girls," Harmony smiled, not showing any of her upper teeth.

"We sent them to the movies," Unity said.

"Movies?" George asked, puzzled.

"Yeah, Snow White Meets Freddy Fudgepacker," Unity said, smiling with only her bottom teeth.

"Oh, well that sounds like a good wholesome Disney movie," George agreed. "Wouldn't want my two little angels get corrupted or something."

"Uh huh," Unity said, pulling her snug tee shirt off, revealing that she wore no bra.

"We're Velvet and Suede," Harmony shimmied out of her tee shirt, also pulling her bra off at the same time.

"Uni and Mony said you might want two nasty ass freaks," Unity said, sliding her tight jeans off, revealing that she wore no panties.

A couple of sluts," Harmony said, dropping her shorts to the floor.

""So why don't you turn off that television," Unity suggested as Harmony pulled a bottle of peanut oil out of her purse.

"And fuck us?" Harmony whispered in his ear as she popped the top of her bottle of oil.

"Hey, come on, this is going too far," George protested.

"Please?" Unity whispered into his other ear.

He tried to get up, but Harmony proved to be quite strong as she pushed him back into a sitting position. Unity glued her mouth to his and sucked a hungry kiss from him.

"Son of a bitch!" George protested as he felt two hands at his zipper.

His protest was muffled by Unity's mouth. His groan was muffled too when he felt Harmony's hot mouth encircle the head of his throbbing erection.

"Aargh!" he gave a strangled groan as he spurted into Harmony's sucking mouth.

"Mmph!" Harmony gurgled.

"He...?" Unity asked, pulling her mouth from his.

"Mmm hmmm," Harmony agreed.

Unity bent over and stuck her tongue out. Harmony opened her mouth and Unity licked a large amount of George's semen from her sister's mouth. Both girls smiled at the still panting George. Both made a big show of swallowing his semen

"Those two little angels your got living here ever do that for you?" Unity asked.

"Which one are you?" George asked weakly.

"Me? I'm Suede," Unity declared.

"I'm Velvet," Harmony said, lightly stroking George's wilting member.

"Now, Mony? She said you might like a good tit fuck," Harmony said and poured a little peanut oil onto the tops of her breasts.

"And Uni said you might want to cornhole me; said you're a real ass man," Unity whispered in his ear.

George groaned as his cock began to grow again.

"You got a nice one; anyone ever tell you that?" Harmony asked. As she greased up his erection with a slippery hand.

It was a nice one, almost seven inches long and fairly thick, with a slight curve in it. In the Army, he learned to keep everything neatly trimmed; the sands of Iraq and Kuwait had plenty of nasty little critters that loved to get into sweaty patches of flesh and hair and make their host miserable.

"Here, let's get you out of..." Unity whispered and pulled his tattered old football jersey off as Harmony eased his shorts and boxers off his legs.

"Oh, shit!" George protested as Unity bent and took one of his nipples into her mouth.

"Reason I use peanut oil..." Harmony said and gave the head of George's cock an aggressive lick as it poked through the tight valley of her breasts.

"Let me know when you're close," Unity husked, kissed his slack mouth, then suckled on the other nipple.

"...I like the taste of peanut oil a hell of a lot more than that nasty ass baby oil," Harmony said and pushed her breasts together even tighter around his throbbing cock.

"And peanut oil's real good for lubing up a tight squirmy little ass hole, right?" Unity whispered in his ear, then stuck her tongue into his ear.

"Fuck!" George bellowed and sprayed a hot load of his semen, liberally coating Harmony's face and the tops of her breasts.

"God damn, didn't you just come?" Harmony laughed as she began wiping the thick spunk from her face.

Unity bit George's nipple lightly.

"Bad boy; you were supposed to let us know when you were going to do that," she said and leaned over and began licking the tops of her sister's breasts clean.

"Quit!" Harmony giggled when Unity's sharp tongue tickled her neck.

"Where's the bathroom?" Harmony suddenly asked.

"Harm...Velvet, its right there," George said and pointed to the bathroom.

"I better go with her; you know how us girls are, can't go pee with out someone there to help," Unity said, gave his wilted cock a teasing suck, and followed her sister into the bathroom.

"Oh my God!" Harmony gasped at her sister when Unity closed the door.

"I know!" Unity agreed as Harmony wiped her face clean, and then gargled with their mouthwash.

"You really going to let him..." Harmony asked as Unity found the tube of KY Jelly.

"Hey, I didn't give myself an enema just for fun," Unity said, pointing to the empty bottle of disposable enema.

"Going to hurt," Harmony warned.

"It might," Unity agreed, gargled with some mouthwash, and then swallowed the mouthful.

George looked up, sluggish, and gave them a weak smile when the sisters exited the bathroom.

"Ready for more, Baby?" Harmony cooed, putting her hands under her breasts and hefting them.

"Here, Good Looking, why don't you see about getting my back door ready for that big fat cock, okay?" Unity said, handing George the tube of lubricant.

She crawled over him and put her head down on the couch cushion. She reached behind herself and spread her buttocks apart, exposing her tight little anus.

Harmony knelt on the couch cushion on the other side of George and watched as he squeezed out a generous amount of lubricant onto his middle finger.

"Hey um, Suede, you um, you ever do it, up the butt?" George asked as he traced the greasy finger around her clenched anus.

"Me? Yeah, millions of times," Unity lied.

She'd had attempted anal sex once. A boy noticed, just as George had, that Unity had a sweet bubble butt, just ripe for anal action. But he was horribly inexperienced and used only Unity's saliva as lubricant for his cock. He did not even get the head of his cock into Unity before she was howling for him to stop.

"Oh yeah?" George asked and worked the tip of his finger into her.

"Oh yeah, millions," Unity grunted.

"Uh huh, and how about Unity? She ever do it up the butt?" George asked, pulling the fingertip out and pushing it back in again.

"Once," Unity admitted.

"And she like it?" George asked, working the finger from side to side, and then pushing a little more into her.

His cock was as hard as it had ever been and a little pre-seminal fluid leaked out.

"He's getting all hard for you," Harmony announced.

"And God damn, you ought to see my pussy," Unity grunted as more of George's thick finger entered her.

Fuck!" Harmony agreed as Unity's excitement liberally coated the insides of her thighs.

George pulled his finger nearly all the way out, coated it with more KY jelly, and coated his index finger as well.

"Aw, shit, shit, shit!" Unity chanted as he wormed two thick fingers into her.

His thumb played with her splayed pussy lips and came close to her clitoris.

"Oh please," Unity begged, close to orgasm.

George played with her lips a few more times until her legs were shaking, then drove the fingers deeply into her anal cavity and mashed his thumb firmly against her clitoris.

"Fuck!" Unity screamed as her sphincter and pussy clenched in orgasm.

"Think maybe you ready," George said and pulled his fingers out of her rectum.

"Shit!" Unity grunted, fingers straining to hold her buttocks apart.

"And," George said and used a handful of KY to lubricate his cock.

"Oh, Uni... I mean, Suede; he's getting ready to fuck you," Harmony said as George got to his feet.

"You talk too much, you know that?" George teased Harmony, lightly slapping her on her rump.

"Unity tensed up involuntarily when she felt the head of his cock press against her anus.

"Relax," George soothed, rubbing her on her back, pulling her long blonde hair aside and lightly scraping her back with his fingernails.

"Ugh!" Unity grunted as he pushed the head of his cock just inside of her.

"Oh!" she gasped as he reached around and pinched her left nipple.

"Oh, please don't do that!" Unity begged as his left hand traveled over her tight belly toward her lightly furred slit.

"Please don't do that!" she half-screamed.

"Oh, shit!" Unity screamed as he pulled on her clitoris ring.

George felt the spray of Unity's orgasm on his thighs and grunted as she drove herself backward, impaling herself on his cock.

"Ass hole!" Unity barked at him, glaring over her shoulder.

"God damn, Uni... I mean Suede; he's all the way in!" Harmony gasped, looking between her sister's ass and Mr. George's belly.

"Oh shit!" Unity quivered as another, smaller orgasm rippled through her.

"Quit! Quit! Quit!" Unity protested as George began to pull out.

He ignored her demands; his hips working on autopilot as his cock throbbed with urgency.

She grunted when he pressed back in.

Within moments, George was slowly and steadily pumping his cock in and out of her bowels and Unity felt another orgasm building up in her guts.

"Aw fuck!" George protested as his sperm burst forward, far too soon for is happiness.

"Aw fuck!" Unity echoed as she felt his hot semen flooding into her bowels and her own orgasm burst.

Harmony watched the two players as they jerked and convulsed as if they'd been electrocuted.

"Mony, I mean, Velvet, go get us a wet face cloth, huh?" George weakly asked when he finally felt like his cock had no more sperm to shoot.

Harmony ran to the bathroom and had the foresight to run the tap for a minute to get warm water for the face cloth.

""Thank you," Unity whispered as George gently wiped her anus clean.

He then used the cloth to wipe his cock clean.

"Damn, got to piss," he suddenly said and got to very unsteady feet.

Unity slowly got to shaky feet, and then suddenly looked stricken and bolted for the hall bathroom.

"Damn, swear I got to shit," she complained.

She said on the toilet, but nothing came. Finally, she wiped her anus and then flushed.

"Y'all girls better get ready to go; Uni and Mony will be back soon," George said wearily as he staggered back into the living room.

"Naw, we got time for one more, don't us?" Harmony said, rubbing up and down her bare slit. "You ain't fucked me yet."

"Forget it, Honey," George said, flopping down on the couch.

"Bull shit!" Harmony declared and took his cock into her hand.

Harmony sucked on his limp member for nearly five minutes with no results. Unity got to her feet, bent at the waist in front of George, and showed him her jamming two, then three fingers into her stretched anus. Slowly, his cock again rose to the occasion.

"Oh, goody!" Harmony said, working her sore jaws back and forth.

She held onto his cock as she straddled his lap, and then eased his cock into her pussy.

"She nice and tight?" Unity asked, sucking a kiss from him.

Harmony rhythmically squeezed his cock with her pussy, milking him as she bounced up and down in his lap.

"Love your cock," she whispered into his ear. "It's a nice, big cock, love your cock."

She tensed in orgasm and George ground his teeth as he felt her pussy spray his crotch with her juices.