Uneducated 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

After her third orgasm, George used her juices to lubricate a finger. Harmony squealed as he wormed that finger into her tightly clenched anus.

"Oh, that's so fucking..." Harmony groaned.

She orgasmed again when he pushed a second finger into her anus. A second later, she laughed as George pumped a load of his semen into her pussy.

"Okay, we got to go," Unity said, pulling her jeans and tee shirt on.

"Yeah," Harmony said, shrugging into her tee shirt, not bothering with her heavy bra.

"But you ever want us again; just tell Uni and Mony give Velvet and Suede a call, all right?" Unity said, gave him a quick kiss, and then vaulted for the door.

"Any time, hear?" Harmony said, gave him a kiss, and followed Unity out the open front door.

George sluggishly pulled on his clothes, turned on the television and nodded in agreement as he watched the last few seconds of a Jacksonville Hag Warts, Miami Flippers game; the beleaguered Hag Warts looking despondent at the very lopsided scoreboard.

"Hey!" Unity called out as she entered the house through the kitchen door.

"Hey!" Harmony echoed, following her sister.

George looked up; Unity had her blonde hair pulled back in a pony-tail, and Harmony had her Papillion Plumbing baseball cap on.

"Hey, how was the movie?" George asked.

Chapter 12

The deposition was held at the offices of Johnson, Johnson and Lambert as Parker Johnson was pro bono legal representation of Donna Kohl and Eric Greene was acting as Bubba's legal representation.

The former police officer, who had been wounded in the line of duty, had lay in bed feeling sorry for himself, and then decided he would go back to school and finish getting his law degree. It was obvious to everyone in the large boardroom that Bubba Watson was extremely uncomfortable having the paraplegic Eric Greene representing him.

"What about Lambert, huh?" he whispered urgently to Parker Johnson.

"No longer with the firm," Parker responded, not bothering to whisper.

Sarah Guillory, the Assistant District Attorney absently twirled her long blonde hair, realized what she was doing and ceased, sitting up straight.

Unity Kohl was brought in and Donna looked on in interest at her daughter. In just four months, the twenty one, nearly twenty two year old had gone from an immature, needy wisp of a girl to a poised, self-assured young lady. She wondered if George Papil had bought Unit's outfit of blue skirt, beige silk top and blue jacket; the clothes looked expensive.

Uni answered the questions in a clear, confident voice, did not appear nervous at all, and was polite.

Harmony Kohl was brought in next and again, her mother wondered about the simple, yet elegant clothing, the attractive hairstyle, the subdued make up that her formerly gaudy and trashy daughter now affected.

Mony too was polite, poised, and mature in her answers.

"See the tits on that bitch?" Bubba whispered, none too quietly to Parker when Mony was allowed to leave the room.

"Bubba!" Donna hissed, outraged.

"What?" Bubba asked.

At their home, George was using one of his rare free afternoons to organize his business ledger when he heard the Volkswagen Beetle pull up.

The girls had come to him and told him that they genuinely appreciated his letting them use his Toyota, but they needed to start paying their own way. The very next day, they showed up in a candy apple red 2005 Volkswagen Beetle and showed him the mechanic's assessment from George's Garage.

"You like it?" he asked them and both girls again excitedly showed him all the features.

"Okay, then, give me the paperwork and I'll add it to my insurance," George said.

"We um, we kind of wanted to get our own insurance, Mony said.

"Oh, okay," George said, surprised. "It all right if we use my agent, though?"

Grant Johnson of Young Insurance smiled, discussed with the two girls the best policies for their needs and tailored a policy for them.

"Well, thank you, and let's be honest, I hope you never have to call me, but if you do, don't be afraid to call me, all right?" he smiled and shook their hands.

But he still walked to the Dead End to pick them up when they had to work the late shift and the two girls had made sure that Grant added him as someone that had the right to drive their car.

Now he looked up as he heard them enter the house through the kitchen door.

"Hey, how'd it go?" he asked.

"Horrible; tell you about it later," Uni said and dashed into the hall bathroom.

"They asked a bunch of questions, really don't look good for Momma," Mony said sadly. "Think Uni and I are just going to lay down, okay?"

"Oh, okay, yeah, that's fine," George said and hugged the girl tightly.

"Love you, Mr. George," Mony said, kissed him, and then went down the hall to the twins' bedroom.

"Yeah, going to lie down," Uni agreed, leaving the hall bathroom, giving him a soft kiss, and following her sister.

He nodded, and then returned to his books.

"Shh, Uni and Mony are sleeping," he heard Mony whisper loudly.

"I know that," Uni whispered back.

George looked up as a nude Uni and Mony entered his office, smiling with only their bottom teeth.

"Hi! Remember us?" Uni said. "Suede and Velvet?"

"What's the matter? Didn't like us last time?" Mony asked.

"Yeah, never asked Uni and Mony call us; you know we would have come running," Unit said, giving him a passionate kiss.

"Yeah, 'cause we liked you," Mony said, beginning to unbutton his shirt.

"Yeah, liked you a lot," Uni agreed and unbuttoned the next shirt button.

"Oh, uh I uh, I'm sorry," George stammered.

"Well we're here now, but don't worry," Mony said, unbuckling his belt.

"Your two little angels are sleeping in their bedroom; they'll never hear us fucking," Uni whispered hotly in his ear.

Mony looked around his office.

Hmm, not really a lot of places fuck at in here," she commented.

"So how you want it, Mr. Papillion? Want me bend over your desk and let you cornhole me?" Unit asked, giving his cock a light stroke.

"Want me kneel down, wrap my titties around that nice fat cock?" Mony offered.

"Bedroom, let's go to my bedroom," George offered.

"All right, lead the way," Uni smiled and gave him another wet kiss.

"Shh!" George said as they passed the closed door of the twins' bedroom.

"Do they look like little angels when they're sleeping?" Uni asked playfully.

"And when they're awake too," George said.

"Aw," both Mony and Uni sighed.

"But, Mr. Papillion, you do know they're strippers, right?" Mony asked as she flopped down on his bed.

"They're dancers," he corrected her.

"They're strippers, Mr. Papillion," Uni corrected him.

"Yeah; they're strippers," Mony said, then scrambled to grasp his hard cock. "But we're fuckers."

He groaned as she took his cock into her mouth and gave him a sloppy lick, then sank her head down until her nose rested firmly against his small patch of pubic hair.

"Remember last time? You jammed that big old thing up my ass?" Uni whispered, rubbing his balls while Mony slowly pulled her head up.

"Yeah," George groaned, close to ejaculation.

"I fucking loved it," Uni whispered in his ear. "Been finger fucking my ass ever since, only way I can get off now is stick something up there."

She playfully slapped his chest.

"You ruined me, bad boy; you turned me into an ass whore," she claimed.

"Mmph!" George groaned and pumped his semen into Mony's mouth.

"Oh goody!" Uni said and bent toward her sister.

The two girls kissed, passing his semen back and forth, and then both swallowed.

Again, they smiled at him, showing only their bottom teeth.

"Now," he said when he caught his breath. "Something I wanted do last time y'all were here, but we ran out of time."

"Well, we got all the time in the world, Baby," Unit said.

"Yeah, anything you want to do is just fine with us, Sugar Pie," Mony said.

"Okay, you lay here and you..." George said and had them lay down next to each other.

"Oh, Mr. Papillion!" Uni purred loudly when George put his mouth over her furry slit.

"Oh, Baby!" she said, combing her fingers through his thinning hair when he started tongue fucking her.

"Uh!" she gasped when he gave her clitoris ring a sharp little tug with his teeth, then began to tease the sensitive organ with his tongue.

"He any..." Mony asked and Uni tensed in orgasm.

""Oh, Mr. Papillion!" she sighed as he moved over to her sister.

"Oh, oh, damn!" Mony exclaimed when he began to lick up and down her splayed pussy lips.

"And you wanted to do that last time?" Uni asked him, sliding down and wrapping her arm around his back while he tongue fucked a writhing Mony.

"Mm hmm," he agreed, and gave Mony's clitoris ring a gentle tug.

"Well, Sugar, you can lick my little honey pot any time you want," Uni said, kissed the top of his head and lazily scratched her nails over his back, then playfully dipped her hand down the crack of his ass.

"Mm mmm," he protested as he licked Mony to orgasm.

"No?" Uni teased, lightly running a nail over his tightly clenched anus. "Don't want me putting a finger up there?"

She reached down and scraped her nails on his balls.

"How about here? Like me playing with these bad boys?" she asked.

She squealed when he quickly grabbed her and rolled her onto her back.

"Oh, OH! Oh Mr. Papillion!" she cooed when he slid himself into her.

"Love you," he admitted, wiggling against her.

"I'm a whore, remember?" she whispered in his ear. "You're not supposed to love me."

"Sorry," he smiled and kissed her. "It's just, you look so much like my little Uni."

"And you love your little Uni?" she asked.

"With all my heart," he said and slowly pulled out of her tightly clutching pussy.

"How about Mony?" Mony asked, having caught her breath.

"Oh, I love her too; hard to say which one I love more," George admitted.

"Uh, ah!" Uni gave a long, shuddering moan then jammed her tongue into George's mouth.

"I know, I know, not supposed to kiss the client but God damned, you fuck good, you hear?" she said.

"No, no, no!" she protested when he pulled out of her.

"Hey, quiet," he said, lightly slapping her pussy. "Uni and Mony are right there, sleeping!"

Oh, Mr. Papillion!" Mony grunted as he slipped his dripping cock into her hairless pussy.

He managed to fuck both of them twice before finally blowing an almost painful load into Mony's pussy.

"Now, want you fuck my ass, all right? Been waiting all day get that big hard cock in me, feel you just splitting me open, hear?" Uni hissed hotly, and then got to her feet.

"Uh hey, where you going?" George called out. "Got KY right here."

"Guess you're just going to have to follow me find out," she called back, tittering.

He and Mony got out of the bed and walked down the hall. He peered into his office and saw her bent over his desk; legs spread wide, breasts firmly mashed against the hard wooden top.

"Uni says you spend too much time in here," Uni smiled up at him. "Want you think of something else besides work next time you're in here. Want you think of my tight little squirmy hole all filled up with your come, okay?"

"Let me get the..." George said.

"Top desk drawer," she said and smiled. A full smile. "Wanting this a long time."

He sat down in his desk chair, squeezed out a dollop of the gel and greased a finger.

"Fuck yes!" Uni hissed when he wormed a greasy finger into her rectum.

"You really fucking like that?" Mony asked.

"Yes," Uni grunted as George introduced a second finger.

Mony reached behind herself and touched her own anus, which immediately clamped shut against any intrusion.

"Oh, God, come on, just fuck me, Mr. Papillion," Uni groaned as he introduced a third finger.

"Ah shit!" Uni barked out when George pushed the head of his cock into her anus.

Mony watched her sister's face as it tightened, mouth open in a silent scream, a tiny rivulet of drool beginning to escape.

"Uh!" Uni grunted when she felt George's pubic hair against her painfully spread anus.

She shudder and George felt a spray of moisture against his upper thighs.

"Uh, uh, uh!" Uni grunted as the orgasm racked her body.

For George, it was almost painful, the way her sphincter muscles clamped down on his cock.

He began to pull out and she shook her head in protest.

He pulled halfway out, then sank back in her and she again let out a gurgling moan.

A few minutes later, George grunted and sprayed his seed into her bowels.

"Oh God!" Uni weakly said when George pulled his wilting cock out of her.

"Oh God," she said, got to very shaky feet and wobbled to the hall bathroom.

"Y'all need get dressed and go," George said weakly. "My two little angels will be waking up soon."

"Oh, okay," Mony said, smiling with her bottom teeth only. "Well, you know how get us you want us, all right, Sugar Pie?"

She bent over and gave him a quick little kiss then skipped out of the office. Uni stuck her head in the doorway of his office, smiling with her bottom teeth only.

"Later Gator," Uni said. "Like Velvet said, you know how get us you want us, hear?"

"Yeah, thanks Suede," he said and waved as she disappeared.

After a moment, he tiredly got to his feet and gathered up his discarded clothing off the office floor.

"Mr. George!" he heard Mony yell out

"In here, Honey," he called back, zipping up his khaki pants.

"Oh, there you are!" Mony said, and then made a display of sniffing the air. "What you been doing?"

"Oh, nothing, you?" he asked, giving her a hug and kiss.

"God, that deposition was so depressing," she admitting, hugging him tightly. "Needed take me a nap after that.

"Yeah, Mr. George," Uni agreed, hugging him from behind. "God I hated it!"

"Tell you what, y'all look so nice, why don't we go out to eat instead of cooking, huh?" he suggested.

"Where?" Mony asked.

"Where would, hey, how about Backyard's, huh?" he suggested.

"No," Mony said.

"Absolutely not; in good clothes?" Uni said.

"Manny's?" he suggested.

"Know what? That sounds great," Mony agreed.

They insisted on driving and he crawled into the back seat of the Volkswagen.

"This the first time you ever been in our car?" Uni asked from the passenger seat.

"Yeah," he admitted. "First time back here."

Mony drove the small car too fast for his liking but they did get to the Mexican restaurant in one piece so he zipped his lips.

"Mr. George, I hated it; they kept asking all these questions and it really looks like Bubba and Momma did it," Uni admitted as she dredged a corn chip through the fiery salsa.

"Thank you," Mony whispered and leaned against him.

"Thank you... For what?" he asked her.

"For making love with me," she said, looking into his eyes.

"Yeah, Mr. George, I really needed that," Uni agreed, leaning against his other shoulder.

"So no Velvet and Suede?" he asked quietly.

Both girls looked at each other, and then George felt them shake their heads no.

"No, it's just us from now on, Mr. George," Mony said.

"Your two little angels," Uni whispered.

"It's okay I tell my two little angels I love them?" he asked, putting his arms over their shoulders.

"You better!" Mony said.

"Yeah, you better love us, you hear?" Uni agreed.

"So what shift y'all work tomorrow?' he asked them when they returned home.

"Eleven to six," Uni said.

"And it's stuffed pork chops day," Mony reminded him.

"That a hint?" he asked, lightly slapping her on her butterfly tattoo.

"No, Mr. George, it's an order," Mony smiled.

Chapter 13

Marcus Webster smiled happily as he looked at the envelope. It was addressed to Harmony and Unity Kohl; those two little white whores lived next door. For whatever reason, the envelope had his address.

He put the envelope in his car, away from Missy's prying eyes and waited until he saw that cracker's van gone. Then he combed out his hair, put on a little more cologne, and strolled next door.

Inside their home, Harmony and Unity were listening to Taylor Swift's CD, 'Red' and exercising. Because they were inside their own home, they were both nude.

"Fuck!" Uni squealed when the heavy knock sounded at the front door.

"Aw, it's that mother fucker lives next door," Mony complained.

They both pulled on their Papillion Plumbing tee shirts and a second knock sounded.

"Just a minute," Mony called out.

"Hey, I uh, aw hey, shit girl, why the door chained like that, huh? You know me," Marcus smiled, trying to enter their home.

"Help you?" Mony scowled.

"Aw hey, yeah, got some of your mail, know what I'm saying?' the man smiled and showed her the envelope.

"Oh, thanks," Mony said and held out her hand.

"Shit, ain't going even ask me come on in?" Marcus asked, losing his smile.

"No," Mony said firmly.

"I mean, shit!" Marcus snapped. "Come on over bring y'all your mail, you know I didn't have to do that. Could have just dropped it in the box saying y'all don't live here, feel me?"

"Wow, what, had to walk ten feet?" Mony sneered. "Just give us the mail, huh?"

"Marcus, give them their mail," Missy snapped as she stepped onto the porch. "I wondered what happened to their letter."

"Oh, hey, Baby, what up?" Marcus said.

"Letter comes in, what? Two three days ago, all of a sudden I can't find it?" Missy snapped as Mony snatched the letter from Marcus' hand and slammed the door shut.

"Oh my God, it's from Serenity!" Mony screamed as she read the return address.

"Mony, don't!" Uni said as Mony moved to rip it open. "Remember? We have to call the police we get any news."

"They didn't say we couldn't look at it first," Mony argued but put it down on the coffee table while Uni used the wall telephone to call the Bender police department.

"So why you think he was all like 'hey going invite me in' and shit?" Uni asked, nodding toward their neighbor's house.

"Uh..." Harmony said and pointed to her crotch.

"Hi, yes, is this Officer Yuma? Hi, this is Unity Kohl," Uni said.

Moments later, there were two police cruisers in front of their house.

Mony was selected to be the one to open the envelope and the three officers and Deputy Orville Jackson read over the contents of the letter while Uni and Harmony looked at the three small photographs.

"And you can identify that man as Jack Kohl?" Orville asked as each photograph showed a very pregnant and smiling Serenity and a smiling Jack Kohl.

"Yes sir, that's our dad and our sister," Uni agreed.

"Mother Fucker's been playing us," Officer Mike Stevens laughed out loud, still reading the letter.

George walked into the slight chaos and hugged both Uni and Mony and was able to piece together what was going on.

"So y'all will be letting Bubba and Donna out?" he asked.

"We will contact the District Attorney's office," Deputy Orville intoned, not commenting one way or the other.

After Becky Yuma returned with photocopies of the letter and reprints of the digital photographs, the house was silent again.

"Mony, come see," Uni called from their bedroom.

"Mony, Mr. George... We can't, I mean, when Momma and Bubba get out, they can't stay here," Uni said.

Mony sat and stared at her sister.

"Mony, you hear me?" Uni finally said.

"Shit," Mony breathed out.

"I mean, we could..." Uni said, glad that Mony finally acknowledged she'd heard her.

"Uni, shut up, just shut up; I'm thinking," Mony snapped.

The Peter Principle states that a man is promoted to his level of incompetence. With Kenneth Prejean, St. Elizabeth Parish's District Attorney, he had been promoted several levels above his incompetence.

He pored over the photocopy of Jack Kohl's letter, ignored his Assistant District Attorney, Sarah Guillory's suggestion that they petition for the release of Bubba Watson and Donna Kohl.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers