All Comments on 'Unexpected'

by Etrigan32

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Jeez, guys, lighten up.

It was a good story that was in need of some copy editing. I'm not sure why people on this site can't offer constructive criticism, but feel compelled to behave like douchebags. Keep writing. Plot was good, pacing was excellent, dialog was pretty good too. The mom's a bit of a pistol, and now that the gates have been breached, would love to see her demanding, kinky side come out.

motownmanmotownmanalmost 7 years ago
Who's telling this?

Yes, the point of view changes were annoying, but I still enjoyed it. Please, no pregnancy but maybe an aunt or grandmother or a night out with the girls? Definitely need a second chapter

boaman007boaman007almost 7 years ago
I want more

Good start and yes it needs some clean up but work on that in the next chapter. I can't wait for dad to leave for his fishing trip, make it the whole weekend and things can get really wild?

Johnny0432Johnny0432almost 7 years ago
Very Nice 5 stars

She needs to get knocked up!

charliebillcharliebillalmost 7 years ago
Good hot fucking!

I loved the story and the sexy language they used. Despite others, I’d like to see him knock her up with repeated shots of cum up her pussy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

As others have noted, you've got potential, but proofread and edit before submitting. You go between First Person and Third Person throughout the story and it's confusing as Hell. And add spelling mistakes it becomes too much.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
good story

Looks like Josh recovered from being drunk to fuck his Mom.

Also, Mom had enough to drink to loosen herself up.

Looks like Mom may want Dad to go wishing more often

RavenOnCaRavenOnCaalmost 7 years ago
Excellent

SCREW THE ANONYMOUS JACKASSES...

If they want Pulitzer, tell them to read Gone With The Wind.... This is LitEROTICA...

Anyone who is that hung up on syntax, grammar, or punctuation, should go read a best seller, and stop with the negative remarks.

Just my two cents worth...

EXCELLENT JOB!!! Thoroughly enjoyed this little story. Best part... no 10" dicks or 38DDD breasts... Just goes to show you can have an excellent story without the need for excessive exaggerations!!!

<hope my punctuation was okay for the literary critics>

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
good first try

One thing I liked about it was that it was almost,,,realistic, possible. Proof reader, editor needed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot

Thank you for your story and the work you put in. Although it would be better with edits it still did the trick for me and I for one would love to read another chapter. For me nothing is sexier than a mother and son running their hands on each other's bodies. A young man French kissing his mother as he gropes her ass or fondles her naked breasts. A mother allowing her son to ravage her body as she strokes her son's manhood to full erection thus preparing the organ for its intended use. As dad sleeps upstairs mom spreads her married thighs and offers herself to her son. As the son penetrates his mothers pussy both will rythe in pleasure until ultimately orgasm overtakes mother and son and he grunts his seed deep into mommy's womb.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 7 years ago
A yummy story!

One that will get better as you continue! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sequel

Excellent story. I normally prefer the longer stories but this was great. I would love to see another chapter or more. Also would love more detail about the mother.

homerjayhomerjayalmost 7 years ago
awesome

5 stars from me, keep writing.

midwestmomlvrmidwestmomlvralmost 7 years ago
Grammar needs work

Please get an editor before posting any more stories. The story dea was good, but your poor grammar made me want to stop reading after less than two paragraphs.

Tony StrokesTony Strokesalmost 7 years ago
Not Bad.

A good first try, not the best I've read, but that's mainly because of some grammar errors littered throughout. My only other critique would be to try and be more descriptive with the details. Such as try to describe the son's dick through his Mom's pov, or the Mom's pussy/ass through the son's perspective. Other than that, I gave this a 4-star rating, as it was still a hot story.

Would definitely like to see more from you, and even more so from this particular mom/son couple.

DebbieXDebbieXalmost 7 years ago
Needs more

This definitely needs another chapter. It would be nice for them to get carried away in the morning and the mother to forget the pharmacy ending up pregnant to her son the first time they fucked.

WesafftonWesafftonover 6 years ago
Hope you add more

Great beginning of a very good Mom and son story

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 6 years ago
Nice job

I don't know what it was like before the revision, but I didn't notice any problems with this.

As others have said, it's a good start, but we all want to know what happens once dad goes fishing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BRAVO!

Well written.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 6 years ago
I hope you plan on more from these two.

So damn erotic.

Rt3FarmerRedFordRt3FarmerRedFordabout 6 years ago
Hooray !

A fantasy I could sink my teeth into. Please continue.....

Sapper257Sapper257about 6 years ago
Only Critisise if you have Written

Its a vey good first story. Don't worry about the critics you can bet your boots most people will have enjoyed it.

Its been nearly a year since you wrote this. Put Pen to Paper for another one. Maybe your lonely Grandmother, oldies always need some extra loving.

REgards

1smokeeater1smokeeaterabout 6 years ago
Nice Effort!

I quite enjoyed your first story. Mom/Son Incest is one of my favorite types of stories here on Literotica, and this was a darn good first effort. I would agree with a few of the other commenters and encourage you to submit your future stories to an editor. And I look forward to more from you. Keep it up!

KarissaTseviKarissaTsevialmost 6 years ago
My kind of tale

Gives the term momma's boy a whole new meaning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very nice 5 stars

But I want another chapter and babies...

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
THIS IS MY SECOND READ OF THIS*********

Good mom and son stories are becoming hard to find, with a little work your stories could be great. I'am talking no third person, let mom and son fuck it out......THANKS AGAIN.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
On My, So Hot

That was a scorching hot story and I loved it. There is something about a Mom and Son story that is just so mesmerizing and this was a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks a lot , this story was so hot it gave me an Oedipus complex ! LOL ! No seriously it was hot !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great story you should continue it,

MaxOgdenMaxOgdenabout 2 years ago

Very hot story. Love the dirty talk. Not many (at least on this site) can write dirty talk well. They think yelling "OOOOH YEAH!" over and over with a few adjectives with their CAPS lock on works. It doesn't. So bravo to you on your first story. Keep this one going. Id love to read further about this mom, she is a horny one. Maybe she invites a friend or an aunt (just a personal kink of mine-your story is your story and im sure it will be fine without expanding the cast).

I never bother with grammatical errors unless they're repetitive or so egregious as to be a distraction, so 5 stars and in my favorites folder.

Good job.

randysbrandysbalmost 2 years ago

Very well written story. More please

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(10/29/2022) Do the doggy! This was HOT! Hubby snoozes hubby loses. Five stars.

91119669111966over 1 year ago

I loved the story. I saw the date of publishing and know there most likely won't be a follow up. Bummer

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank You!

5 Stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty standard stuff.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story of a boy dominating his willing mom. Keep writing. Can't wait to see more from you.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19817 months ago

You should have wrote another part exploring did they keep doing it do they get caught do they even care if they do get caught did she decide not to get the morning after pill or was it too late to

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It's been months seen I've read this and I keep coming back waiting for updates, please continue this it's so good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

should make a part 2 and 3 and more,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

In the heat of the moment, we all make mistakes. But filling your mother's womb with your hot seed is a mistake that can be very demanding on everyone. The mother. The son. And last but not least, the father. If I'm fucking my mother and I question if it is safe to cum in her and she replies that she wants me to cum in her. As a man I see this as she is asking me to impregnate her. And filling her with my baby batter would not be a problem.

When I was a freshman in high school, I got my 20-year-old sister pregnant, and I loved seeing her tummy grow big with our baby.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous