Unexpected Alone Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He jumped when the cell in his left hand started playing "Foxy Lady". He quickly answered it before it woke Sarah. "Hi Honey." he said. "How is Chicago going."

"Hi George. It's going. Looks like we are going to be in negotiations at least through tomorrow. I was hoping to be home by the morning, but it doesn't look like I will be home until Friday night very late, at the earliest." Her voice seemed really down.

"Ah, that sucks." He said on the outside, "YES!!!!", is what he screamed inside.

"How is it going there?", Nancy asked.

"Not as well as it could be since you're not here." he said. He glanced down at his cock, which had started deflating from the stress of having his wife on the phone, and his step-daughter drugged and half-naked in his lap. The head rested on her cheek right next to her mouth.

"You're sweet." she replied.

"I was having a quiet evening until Sarah came home. Seems like she got into an argument with whoever she was hanging out with. But I offered her dinner and a glass of wine, and we had a civil evening." he continued. Since his left hand was busy with the phone he grabbed his cock with his right, and maneuvered the head into Sarah's waiting mouth.

His heart started racing. He couldn't believe the feeling of having his cock, which was hardening rapidly, in his step-daughter's warm mouth, and talking to his wife on the phone at the same time. He let go of his cock and fondled her breast.

"Oh,",Nancy said,"since she's home can I talk to her?"

"Not really. She's sound asleep on the couch at the moment. I may just grab her a blanket and cover her up, rather than waking her." George replied. The saliva coated head of his cock popped free of her mouth and stood at full attention again.

"OK, well let her know I called, and give my love to her. I gotta go and meet two of the clients for late negotiations at the hotel bar. I just thought I'd give you a quick call to let you know what was happening. Good night love, miss you", Nancy said the last with a kiss.

"I'll tell her. Miss you and love you,too." he said. He breathed a sigh of relief when he heard the click. Putting his phone on silent, and grabbing one of the pillows on the couch. George extracated himself from under his step-daughter. Without bothering to put his cock away, or cover up Sarah, George swallowed the last sip of his glass of wine and wandered, cock bobbing the entire way, to the kitchen.

Coming back with a half glass of wine, he drank it as he pondered the exposed teenager on the couch. With a glimmer in his eye, he grabbed the remote and unmuted the TV, but kept the volume low. He then turned his attention to Sarah.

Pulling at the waistband of her shorts he slowly worked them off her hips. Once he got them down a little on the side that was up, he rolled her over on her stomach and pulled them down the rest of the way. Her gorgeous young ass was staring up at the ceiling, so he took a moment out to massage the two globes. He finally finished pulling them completely off, and tossed them aside.

He carefully rolled her over onto her back and moved her shoulders and hips over so she didn't fall off the couch. He pulled up her shirt and salivated over her breasts. He left her laying there and quickly went to the kitchen, returning with a bottle of chocolate syrup. He drizzled some over each nipple and in a spiral around each breast. Setting the bottle aside he started his dessert.

Sarah's nipples were hard and reddened by the time they were clean. So, he massaged them for a while to make them feel better, at least that's what he thought. Standing up he disrobed and stroked his cock above her breasts. When he Looked up to her face and that opened mouth, he started guiding his cock into it. But there was little reaction on her part, even when he tried moving it in and out slightly.

Pulling out, he grabbed the chocolate syrup and carefully squeezed some onto his cock head. This time when he put it in her mouth he was rewarded. Her tongue started moving around and she started sucking on it like it was a chocolate lollipop. On the verge of exploding in her mouth he pulled out and caught his breath.

'All that's left to enjoy is that honey hole of hers.', George thought.

Moving down, he bent her legs at the knees and spread them wide. Fully exposing her sopping wet pussy and her engorged lips. The pungent odor wafted up to him, and he saw a small puddle that had formed on the couch beneath her. He thought about licking her, but his desire to fuck her was too overpowering.

He grabbed his phone, and took two pictures, one showing her fully spread out on the couch, the other a close up of her juices flowing out of her pussy. Positioning his cock at her entrance, he slowly slid in an inch or two and took one last photo, before putting the phone down.

Easing himself in and out, he was able to shove more of his cock into her each time, until finally he was able to stick it completely in. Here he rested to catch himself, and to enjoy the sensation of being balls deep in his step-daughter.

'Look at you now, naked and being fucked by your step-father.' He thought. 'All those times you were a bitch to me, all those fits you threw. All of the arguments and pettiness. All you are now is my fuck toy.'

With that last thought he grunted and started thrusting in and out of her. Her tits started bouncing around, and he fucked her faster. He caught her knees with his arms and pushed himself forward, causing her ass to come up off the couch.

He wasn't thinking anymore. He wasn't worried about waking her up. He just wanted to fuck her as hard and as deep as possible. He started hearing her groaning mix with his grunting, and he sped up as fast as he could.

Sarah's pussy clenched tight around George's cock, and she screamed out. Her pussy kept spasming and her hips thrust up to meet his. George could feel his cock hardening up and engorging to its fullest. He could feel his orgasm about to hit him, when he thought,'Oh shit, I can't get her pregnant.'

He pulled out, let her legs go and jumped up to squat over her face. Grabbing the back of her head by her hair he shoved his cock into her mouth. Sarah's eye's popped wide open as he thrust it into her mouth and down her throat. He pumped it into her mouth three or four times before he started coming. He held his cock fully down her throat and she had no choice but to swallow spurt after spurt of cum. Feeling her throat squeezing around his cock as she swallowed sent shudders through him. He curled his body around her head and held it even tighter.

As his orgasm subsided he pulled his spent cock from her mouth, and in a fog of pleasure laid down next to her on the couch. As they caught their breath, he was aware of his cooling cock against her thigh, and her breasts under the arm he draped across her. He was verging on the edge of sleep when Sarah softly said,"That was wonderful, Daddy."

He suddenly became very aware of what he had just done, and knew there was no undoing it. He lay there for a few moments trying to figure out what to say. When nothing came to mind that was worth saying, he decided to start simple. "Hey Sarah?" as he lifted his upper body onto his elbow and looked down at her.

There was no reaction whatsoever from her. He waited for what seemed like forever and then repeated his call. Her soft rhythmic breathing continued with no apparent reaction to his voice.

'I might get away with this yet.' he thought. Easing himself off the couch so as not to disturb her, he collected his clothes and quickly put them on. He grabbed a spare blanket from the hall closet and started covering her up. He managed to pull down her shirt in the front, but it had gotten bunched up behind her.

He grabbed her shorts to put them back on her, but they were cold and wet from her juices. Instead he put her legs back together, and to the side. He then placed the shorts into what had become a significant puddle on the couch. He covered her up the rest of the way and grabbed the wine glasses. Leaving them in the sink, he staggered off to bed, and passed out.

......................................

Sarah woke up out of the weirdest dream.

12