Unexpected Autumn Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he took farewell of us he said with an ironical glint in his eyes: "I think you have made some sort of an autumn discovery."

He hugged Sarah and kissed her on the lips. She hold him tight and didn't seem to have any objections at all.

"What was the purport of the farewell kiss?" I asked Sarah when onboard the airplane.

"Nothing special. But he was a handsome young man. Jealous?"

I didn't reply.

Back at home it was hard winter. The following weeks Sarah and I often talked about Oscar and his lovely house. I reminded her about the love making that night and how aroused I was to look at her when Oscar massaged her pussy. She admitted it had been some great hours.

A month later, just before Christmas we got a letter from Oscar. He apologized his disappearance. He wrote that he had intended to give Sarah still more attention in the morning, however, he had got a phone call from an important client necessitating an immediate meeting.

He finished his letter with sincere hopes that we soon will met again. Until then: Take a look at the DVD.

Curious, we played the DVD. The scenes shown shocked us at first. After a while we laughed and found it hard to believe that it was we, ourselves together with Oscar, were the people fucking on the screen in front of us. There must has been somebody else in Oscar's bedroom that night.

Neither Sarah nor I had any memory of being filmed during the night but the scenes from the morning fuck we recognized. Thinking on the ironic glints in Nils' eyes when he woke us up in the morning we supposed he was the cameraman also during the night. Perhaps there were some hidden cameras as well.

Though the night scenes were somewhat dark it reminded us about a very hot night. It made us horny and it took us not long till Sarah had me naked in our bed. She shouted: "Do it as you done it to me that night!" And we loved each other again.

Later on the DVD was played many times.

---------

More about the previous relation between Sarah and Oscar is to be found in "Playing with Fire" and "Reversed Conditions".

12