All Comments on 'Unexpected Awakening'

by Jamie_in_dresses

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
jimbo01992jimbo01992over 9 years ago
Wow

brilliant story wish there was more

jfh55jfh55over 9 years ago
Hot story

Hope there is more on its way from you. Extremely sexy story told beautifully made me feel I was the one in the story experiencing all of the feelings. Nearly came in my pants reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
OMG

hot hot HOT

Still rock hard. God. Loved it. Would DESPARATELY love to enjoy a situation like that !!!

James

James.tasman@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
made me cum

I am also married but reading your story it made me a wanton for the same thing to happen to me I want to have sex with a man so bad I think it would be out of this world

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fantastic!!!

This sounds a lot like my first time. I felt like such a little bitch afterward. I was moaning and groaning just like some woman. He made me beg! I moved just like a woman. And he made me cum just from fucking me! More!!!

Equus7Equus7about 9 years ago
Fantastic story

Your story really got me going! I need a cock up my ass right now! I want to be desired and taken forcefully! I want to be his bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hot as Hell

Married here to, but love some man love. kissing, sucking and fucking.

eatfrombothsideseatfrombothsidesabout 9 years ago
Wow I'm hard

Divorced BI would love to have a man to play with right now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Similar to my life, lived straight for most of it but ended up lusting for other men. Now all I dream of is submitting to a strong man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I love being a bottom... I especially love it when it's a married or divorce man , super hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
exhilarating

i m married and hv been straight for nearly 30 yrs..and perceived by all to b a macho stud....yet for the last one year i m yearning to be ttreated like a slut.....an dthis story plays excatly into what i m looking forrrrrrr........why does this happen...and now at this stage of life ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Married but yet horny for cock!!

I'm also married but once in a while when, I can get away, I love to meet with a guy for some hot sex. I'm 65 year of age and for most of that time, I never had thought of having sex,with another guy. About 5years or so, it all started, I would find myself looking at porn and I wanted to be that female sucking a cock and most of all wanted to feel his cock in my pussy. It took me a long time to work up the nerve to be with a guy but, I finally did it. I met a guy and he gave me the greatest blow job then shortly after that, I sucked a guys cock. It took me a long time to finally have the nerve to bottom out. I allowed this guy to fuck me but, he had a very nice cock but it was small. It felt ok but not what, I thought it should feel like. I then met this guy and his cock was an 8" and thick. That was more like it but, I wasn't able to do it either he was to big or I thought it would hurt to much. I sucked his cock and I was surprised that I was able to deep throat him. After a few times of sucking his cock, I finally asked him to please fuck me. He did and that was the greatest feeling, he fucked me so good and now. I know that I'm a total bottom thanks to him. It has been a long time since that has happened but, I look forward to getting a big hard cock deep in me when ever, I can get away. After reading your story my cock is so hard and my ass is in need to be filled. I will be looking forward to read more of your stories.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnnealmost 9 years ago
Also married and bisexual

I love sucking cock, and would love to again feel a cock slide into my cute little butt, I am older now but still love it. I will be 75 soon but do not look it, most say I am in my late 50's or early 60's. I live in northeast Indiana and would love to connect some time soon. da.cd@frontier.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm married too

Like some other readers, I too am married but have been having hot gay sex for about 3 years. The first time was with a gay man (like in your story) and we've hooked up about 10 more times since then. Like in your story, I also put on some lingerie for him (panties, nylons, bra & a sexy nightie) and I've become his faggot bitch -- AND I LOVE IT !!! Sex with my wife has been decreasing over the years and now I've come to realize that I prefer being with men. I haven't yet come out of the closet but maybe my gay lover will help me do so one day. Wish me luck. In the meantime, please write more stories like this one -- more chapters and a continuation would be fantastic.

ChristyLChristyLover 8 years ago
It is always great

I am also married but have been having gay sex since I was 10. I love it when I find someone new and am a complete slut for them. Now after many years I can spot a potential fuck very easily and have never been wrong. I adore feeling a man's sperm jetting into my bottom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I didn't find how wonderful m2m sex is until I was 48. The night I found out about it i ended up sucking 5 cocks then ended by getting fucked. I truly believe that I had been gay all my life but just didn't know it. Since that night, I have had no desire to be with a woman. I have known since that night that I am a cum loving cock sucking fagot slut. I love cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm 64 years old and I need some cock. I want to get fucked so bad it's not funny. I like them big Pinellas Park Florida if anybody wants to give me some cock

rudilrudilover 1 year ago
i'll volunteer

To the 64 year old in Pinellas Park, Yes, I'd volunteer to be with you.

SeanEV1SeanEV14 months ago

Lovely story. I always remember the night I was turned. So romantic, so sensual

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous