All Comments on 'Unexpected Benefits of Skywalking'

by madison_powell

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

That is an incredibly sensual and erotic piece of art! Keep up the excellent writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
mature relationship

great storyline...thoughtful..real...loving,and sexual all in one. would love to read more stories with this kind of maturity.keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing.

This is exactly what I have been looking for. A nice, calm, erotic, friendly, adult ANR story. So thank you, so much.

GusBus77GusBus77over 8 years ago
This is definitely the droids...no story, I've been looking for!

The force is strong with Melissa's let-downs. Love this story. Well written, well detailed. It's like I'm reading an experience through my own perspective. I could almost taste the milk. I think you nailed it when you said her milk tasted like "[Melissa]". I don't recommend another chapter as this one seals the deal, but would not be opposed to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is Awesome and Rare, Thanks!

There aren't very many ANR stories involving Love and Sex and breastfeeding that I've found. So thank you very much for your fantastic story. Made my day.

Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Would like some more

This was so perfect.. A beautiful, playful and loving relationship.. I have read it more than thrice already.. I love feeling all the emotions you have described.. Please write another chapter @madison_powell

darkknighttdarkknighttabout 8 years ago
This is the best ANR story I read here

Wow. My ultimate fantasy. Beautiful story, great chemistry between the characters, sensual lovemaking and it has both ANR and sex which is very rare. Very detailed too. Just the way I like it. :)

Josh is a little dumb sometimes. He should be more eager. Lol.

HerLittleGuyHerLittleGuyalmost 8 years ago
Lovely story

It's hard to say it better than darkknightt.

The story is so romantic, sensual and sexy. I remember a time... alas, all I have now are memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beautifully written

Amazing work. So rare to find something this well written for an ANR relationship, so thank you very much for the amazing imagery.

You’ll inspire an O tonight for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lovely, just fkn lovely!

I would so love to have the experience Melissa had. Have been open to an ANR for some time yet have hibernated for a few too many years. Thank you for opening up my chakras. Look forward to another of your writings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Makes me warm and tingly

I've read this story time and time again. And I come back to it, when I'm feeling that feeling.. When I feeling the need to be suckled by my partner and he just isn't here. I haven't induced, it's my dream though. I want to feel exactly how Melissa feels here. I want an ANR for life with my partner but he doesn't know I secretly desire this. I dream of him and I doing this every chance we get. Reading this literally has made close my eyes and imagine my partner in place of Josh and myself in place of Melissa. Thank you Madison. Also, I hope someday I gather the courage to tell my partner this.

muskyboymuskyboy7 months ago

You wrote Josh as a moron.....

madison_powellmadison_powell7 months agoAuthor

> You wrote Josh as a moron.....

Josh was lost in the fog after a huge breakup and was still too devastated to see what was right in front of him. Also, Melissa played it a little coy, was a little reticent about her intentions toward him, because she had the emotional intelligence to understand that he wasn't ready—yet.

muskyboymuskyboy6 days ago

Thanks for your reply. I think he was ready at the very end of this story, does the bode well for second chapter, maybe with a romance?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous