Unexpected Benefits of Skywalking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave her a peck on the lips, noticing how cute the tiny, light freckles around her nose were.

"'cause as president, I can do that kind of shit," she said, smiling, fumbling with a remote.

We started watching the original trilogy on her huge TV. The blu ray edition is really nice to look at if you can stand all of George Lucas' extra CGI crap. In between the movies, we made love, once on the couch, and once on her bed. The second time we did it, we were at it for so long that I actually came twice, although naturally, Melissa came quite a few more times than that.

Finally, we got to the end of Return of the Jedi. As the Ewoks did their Ewok celebration dance, Melissa nudged me and indicated to her chest. She was bra-less, and her nipples were poking impressively through her t-shirt. I noticed that there were small but growing dark spots on the shirt, over her nipples. She'd been drinking from her sports bottle a lot, but this was a faster recovery than I'd expected.

"Looks like I'm ready again," she smiled. "Weird, I was just thinking about it. Maybe there's some kind of trigger or something."

Then she turned to me. "Thirsty?"

I kissed her for a moment, but then she was lifting her t-shirt to bare her breasts for me, and I settled my head on a couch pillow in front of her chest, because, as it turns out, I was indeed feeling thirsty.