Unexpected Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about, I meet you 5am Monday morning at the park over by Chilli's, it has a great jogging path around it." Jase handed me his card. "Just give me a call if you change your mind or something comes up. Yeah!"

"Yup, that's sounds like a plan. I'll see you then" Placing his card into my pocket and grabbing my gear I start heading out the front. As I'm passing my brother I let him know I'll wait for him by the truck and he threw me the keys. I called bye to everyone and I heard a few call out their good-byes. On the way out I stopped by the food bar and grabbed two coffees to go. I threw my gear into the tub of the truck and took my place in the passenger seat and put the coffees in the drink holders between the seats. Resting my head against the back of the seat and closed my eyes to rest a bit as I waiting for Callen hoping I don't explode from the embarrassment I just caused myself. I could feel my face getting red again.

I eventually heard voices coming toward the truck it sounded like Callen.

"Cal, just tell your brother to be careful in the locker room. I'm pretty sure most of the guys would be cool with it but you never know. Great game today and I'll see you both in a bit. Don't forget to bring some swimming trunks for the pool." I heard Alex say to Callen. Great, please let the ground open up and swallow me whole. I could feel the tears in my eyes. Sometimes I just hate myself.

"Yup! No worries, we'll be there shortly we'll just pop home, stash our gear and grab something to swim in." Cal replied. "Do we need to bring meat or anything?"

"Nah! I have it under control just bring whatever you want to drink, I guess."

"Great we'll see you soon" My brother said as he jumped in the car and Alex departed.

Callen jumped in the truck, I could feel him looking at me. I kept my eyes closed and after a minute he started the truck. I felt his weight shift in the truck and him wipe tears from my face that I hadn't realised had fallen. I was so embarrassed. "Don't be upset bud, nobody else noticed except for Alex and he was really cool about it. Just be more careful okay." I opened my eyes gave my brother a half smile, nodded my head and looked down at my hands. He backed the truck out and pointed the wheels toward home. I stared between my hands and out the window all the way home and stayed silent. Did I mention I love my brother he is always on my side.

As we walked through the front door Callen told me to stash my gear and grab something to swim in and meet him back at the truck in 5 mins.

"Callen, I'm not going" I sullenly walked toward my room and shut my bedroom door. I dropped my gear in the corner of the room and went to my desk and fired up my laptop. I could hear my brother talking to someone on the phone. I guess he was telling Alex we weren't coming. I wish he would still go he shouldn't put stuff off because of me. I was checking my emails and my phone started ringing. I pulled it from my pocket, I didn't recognise the number but I answered anyway.

"Hello" I said softly.

A voice came bellowing through the phone. "Don't be so ridiculous, get your fucking shit together, get downstairs and into your brothers truck NOW!!" I Just sat there in a silent panic and then it registered who was yelling at me. I still didn't say anything and he went again. "I'm not kidding, get your shit and get in the truck or I'm coming there to get you" Click, that was apparently the end of the conversation we were going to have. I put my phone back in my pocket and changed into some board shorts, t-shirt and flip flops then stuffed my jeans, a clean t-shirt and a hoodie into a back pack. I was coming down the stairs and saw my brother come from the kitchen with a plastic bag with drinks and head for the front door.

"Did you give that furry creature my cell number?" I asked my brother annoyed.

He chuckled and replied "Yup and it worked didn't it? You're coming with me aren't you?"

"Yes" I snapped at him and he just threw his head back and laughed and walked through the front door. Jackass. This night is going to suck. How can you avoid someone when you're in a small space.

12