Unexpected Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BNDMTL
BNDMTL
103 Followers

I went and sat between Dom and Jase when I returned to the fire pit a lot more comfortable now. I bumped Jase with my shoulder and joined in with the singing. He looked over smiled and bumped my shoulder back. After about an hour everyone started leaving, it was like a mass exodus. I put out the fire pit and worked my way to the front door. Chewy was just saying goodnight to Dom and his wife.

"Has everyone gone" I asked.

"Oh shit Trace I forgot." He looked sincerely sorry.

"That's okay I'll just call a cab."

"I'd drive you but I've been drinking" he shut the front door and locked it. I looked at him as if to say I need to go through that door. "Tell you what, you can crash in Beth's room she's on vacation with her family at the moment so she won't be needing it. I've an early day tomorrow so I can drop you home just before 5am. Is that ok?" Chew seemed to be blushing while he was talking ten to the dozen about our predicament.

"Yeah, I guess. I'm meeting Jase at 5am to go running in the park so that should be fine."

"Really" he said with a smirk on his face. I just ignored him and followed him to Beth's room.

<>-<>-<>

I woke up about 4:30am and could hear Chewy roaming around the house so I got up and put myself together, grabbed my bag and walked out into the kitchen. He was making coffee.

"Do you want one for the road I have take-away cups."

"I will love you forever, you are my hero. Black please."

With his back to me he says "Well you're easy to please"

"You have no idea" was my reply. He twisted his head in my direction and winked at me. Who is this guy. He lives like a king, he seems to be independently wealthy and he lives with his cousin. Is he straight, is he gay, is he bi. He just seems so different. He keeps winking at me, what the hell is that about. Although that part I like. He handed me my coffee and we made our way to the front door.

Standing in the foyer I quickly eyed my art piece again, I forgot it was there. He must of seen me.

He said "Do you like that. I got that up at the gallery in Duke, I kept going back to it while I was there so I had to have it. Some girl made it."

Some GIRL made it. Is this a joke I know my brother told him I was in Art School at Duke and my name would have been with the piece. My heart sank to my knees I was shaking and I could feel the tears coming.

"You are still calling me girl. Geez it's been like ten years. Go to hell asshole." And I stormed out and down his driveway, out into the morning. I think I'll walk this anger off. I knew he hadn't changed, just an act in front of Callen.

BNDMTL
BNDMTL
103 Followers
12