All Comments on 'Unexpected Ch. 10'

by BNDMTL

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
why hasn't Alex explained

You can write a discription of a hocky game but not take the time to have Alex explain to Tracy if he'd had a crush on Callen all those years ago? That chapter that jumped a year has ruined the story.......Plus Alex and Tracy made love and you don't descibe that !!! but spend two paragraphs describing Tracy picking up the kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I really enjoy your writing. Sexy scenes would be great, but at the same time I kind of like that you leave it to our imagination. Have to agree with the prior comment about Alex explaining his feelings for Cal, but hey it is your story, you write it as you want. I enjoy it anyway. Thanks, btw, Happy Holidays and healthy new year!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

BUBBY.? WHY BRING THE DRAMA OF THE LEGAL SHIT INTO IT DROP THAT AND GET THEM MARRIED OFF IN A DOUBLE WEDDING ,O AND YOU NEED TO GET MORE CHAPTERS OUT FASTER ...HAPPY NEW YEAR X JONATHAN UK

BNDMTLBNDMTLover 7 years agoAuthor
Trying Harder

Hey Folks,

I don't usually write any replies. I am taking heed to what you are writing in your feedback, I am new to writing and trying to learn as I go. There is still a long way to travel for me. Please be patient, keep up with constructive criticism it helps and I take it on board. Not the complaining it just hurts my feelings.

As far as sex scenes go, I am terrible. I have someone helping me write them better so they will start appearing more in the chapters to come. I am always about 4 chapters ahead and don't like to go backwards if I don't have to.

Regards

Bndmtl

wishiwere1wishiwere1over 7 years ago
BRAVO

I applaud your efforts. This story is so adorable, keep up the good work.

Happy New Year

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Getting better

Keep up the good work loving the story so far and can't wait until the next instalment :) Have a happy new year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good!

Thank you for this story. I love these characters. The story is Great! Keep it coming and Thank You for these folks . Happy New Year!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Though the writing is good, it feels flat, no emotion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Addition to Paragraph 2

I would like to add one sentence at the end of paragraph 2, just before the Gelato bribe by Tracy, and Callen and Jase are seated

Thank you God for keeping our bargain.

I'm guessing the way this engagement worked out would qualify as 'Find my brother someone awesome to love and make him happy.' from Chapter 5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous