Unexpected Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The table has fallen into discussion about something or other, I'm not paying attention. I can't help but watch Benny and Hayley. They are sharing little toddler secrets now, then giggling while they play with their food rather than eat it. I hope Alex wants more babies because I want ten. Well maybe not ten, but lots of em'. I drift my focus back to the rest of the table. All eyes are pointing at me, with giant smiles on their smug faces.

"What?"

I pretend they aren't looking at me and say to Marie, "How about I get these monsters in the bath while you folks chat. I have some of Hayley's clothes in a bag in Benny's room from last weekend."

The conversation starts at the table again and Marie mouths "Thank You" to me.

I pick Benny up from his chair and hold Hayley's hand to the bathroom.

<>-<>-<>

Everyone has gone home, the kitchen's clean and Benny's asleep in his bed. Alex and I lay in bed cuddling. Our hands are exploring each other's bodies, while we kiss. I move him over onto his back and climb on top of him. I can feel him getting hard against my hip.

"So what happened today with Callen, Bubby?"

"Ugh...Those fucking parents of mine, are trying to sue me...us, for visitation rights. They are partitioning the court to have us go to Durham one weekend a month. And at our own expense of course. They are dreamin' if they think I will let them anywhere near him." I feel him go soft.

I kiss him again tenderly trying to calm him down. Alex wraps his arms around me and runs one of his hands down my back and gently parts my cheeks and slips his finger into me. I moan into his mouth then rest my forehead to his chin.

"Baby, it's going to be okay. I promise you; over my dead body is that going to happen. Was Callen optimistic about it?"

"He's not certain. It won't appear before the courts until after the New Year. The branch up in Durham, have told them we said it's not happening. So I guess we wait. Callen thinks if they can stall long enough, we can get the holiday season over with first."

"Well, let's worry when it gets closer. That should give me enough time to find a hit man if the case goes pear shaped." We snicker together.

"Your right Honey, let's wait and have the best holidays we can. Now speaking of happiness, you know this is how we are sleeping tonight."

"Ooooh! Yeah! Fine by me, I love you so much." I wiggle my ass against his finger.

"I love you more, my sweetheart." He kisses me gently. "I saw you tonight watching Benny. What was going through your head?" I bury my head in his neck. He lifts my face to look at him. "Tell me," he whispers.

"I'm not sure now is the time for that conversation."

"C'mon out with it Sweetheart," he says seriously.

"Well, I was just thinking to myself is all." Alex pinches my ass cheek, causing me to smile sheepishly. "I was wondering if you would ever want more kids." I sigh and look away, "With me."

Alex pulls me to him tighter using his finger inside me and the hand on my ass cheek. Then gives me the most loving kiss of my life, I can feel it all the way to my toes.

"Absolutely I do. I will stop at nothing to get you pregnant. If that doesn't work, we'll steal one that is behaving in the grocery store."

"You're silly."

"I'm serious though Honey. I absolutely, one hundred percent want more kids with you."

My heart swells and my eyes fill with happy tears as I tuck my head into his neck.

"I love you Bubby." I whisper and Alex kisses the top of my head.

"I love you too Sweetheart."

Yummy!!

12