All Comments on 'Unexpected Ch. 14'

by BNDMTL

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Rubbish

You've lost the plot !!!! This story is going where exactly? A lovely story at the begining but .............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Chapter!

Loved this Chapter, it went under the skin of several relationships and added some welcome depth. Tracy getting really angry opened up his dynamic a lot. Thanks, looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Dude are you on something? This story is all over the damn place. It's also meant to be EROTIC unless you're in NON-EROTIC, this too XXX to tell bullshit and we did naughty stuff...its not erotic, comes across as childish, especially in this chapter. It was boring beyond all belief, this happened, then this happened...blah blah, all in small sentences, I was enjoying it at the start but now...the story has more than lost its way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

This chapter was good in that it introduced a new character, Jack, and added another layer to Tracy and Alex's characters in terms of how they both feel about their financial situations. Aside from that, however, it feels like the writing could use a bit of work. The grammar is inconsistent at best and some of the dialogue can come across as stilted. Have you tried using an editor?

Wolf9625Wolf9625about 7 years ago
Hey anonymous readers who like to post negative comments

As someone willing to post his username that is reading this story. I for one don't mind the usual wham bam thank you ma'am story line that we have going on. It's about a real life relationship. Things happen in real life besides sex. Yes I love the sex scenes but reading books even erotica is not all about the sex. If you don't like it, use your God given rights to read someone else's work. If you can't comment positively then just stop reading and don't comment negatively. Especially if you are not offering positive comments about the amount of time the author has put in to let you read his/her hard work for FREE!! Get a clue and come off anonymous so that given the chance the author could respond back to your comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Moving along

Story is coming along, just as life does. We don't spend our entire lives "hookin up". There is real life drama here, maybe not like in everyone's lives, but I love the characters in this series and the story. Thank you. As for the one who called it rubbish, as I tell my wife , if you don't like how I do it, go do it yourself. Don't be a chicken shit, use your name. Give this author a chance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More please

Ready for the next chapter. Love this story. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Will Christmas ever come??

I've anticipated the next part of this story for the past 54 days - I hope Christmas comes soon for my sake and Benny too - will Santa visit in person?

I hope everything is OK and nothing bad has happened to the author - thanks for what has been written so far - it's been a crazy twist of emotions to this point - also waiting for a wedding date to be set for Callen/Jase and a proposal from Alex or Tracy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous