Unexpected Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guys, we should go and see about saddles and gear sooner rather than later. Just to be on the safe side, I guarantee we are going to have trouble getting a saddle for Benny. Don't go by only what they have on the walls either Callen - you can get them custom made. If you don't see anything you like for Cory, ask at the counter of the feed and tack shop. They can probably give you information of someone who has a bigger selection. Or, they can make you what you want."

"You'll have to come with me Alex. I know as much as Tracy does. You know that. I distinctly remember a lot of name calling and chicken noises when I wouldn't get on your horse in high school." Callen says laughing.

Alex smiles and looks in the mirror and winks at me. I mouth the words "I love you." I can see his eyes twinkle from his smile.

"Oh, by the way guys, Jase and I have some news, and if you say you're not cool with it we totally understand and it won't happen." Callen announces looking over at Alex, "The property next door to you is for sale. Jase and I have looked through it and want to put in a bid. I wanted to talk to both before we went ahead."

"What do you think, Hon? Could you stand living next door to your brother?" Alex again looks at me through the mirror.

"Ugh!! Really!! That guy is such a pain in the ass," I whine and laugh. "I'd love it Cal, but it's up to Alex. I kind of just do the housework and get rewarded with sleepovers. It's his neighbourhood going down the tubes. I can go home at any time to get away from the riff raff." All found my humour funny and laughed. However, Callen, unamused wraps his arm round the front seat and pinches my leg, pulling the hairs as well.

"Oww! Ya big bully! Pick on someone your own size," I screech rubbing my leg. "I think you should move in next door. Because then I can send Benny over in the mornings, before I've had my coffee, when he's all hyper and chatting a mile a minute."

"Oooh! That's a great idea babe. Then we get the place to our self. Woof! Naughty stuff!"

"What are you talking about? Naughty stuff, my ass! You're the one taking him over. As soon as you two walk out the door I'm locking it. You're just as bad as he is in the morning. You just know better than to talk to me until I've had my coffee." Callen and Jack are laughing at me and Alex bantering back and forth.

"That's right baby, your ass."

"Uh... Uh... Straight man on board, don't give him the creepies."

"My truck, he'll have to deal with it. For once gay people outnumber straight."

"You two are hilarious. And say what you want. It would have to be pretty bad for me to be uncomfortable. Six siblings and a gay best friend remember. No matter what you say. I've probably heard worse," Jack says laughing.

We laugh along with him. I think he is going to be easy to have around. He's so laid back, nothing seems to faze him.

"By the way Bud, nice head," Callen remarks. I'm assuming about my hair cut.

"Yep! Looks just like yours, only younger," Is my sarcastic response. And I got pinched again.

*-*-*

It's later in the night, I'm at Alex's and I've only just gotten Benny to sleep. Jack is at my place, well, his new home.

I went into the bathroom and gave myself a good thorough clean and brush my teeth. I turn the taps on and undress waiting for the water temperature to rise. I could hear Alex in the bedroom. I began washing myself. All of a sudden the wash cloth is taken from me and he kisses my neck. He washes my entire body and takes extra care of my package and other attributes. He gives me the cloth back and I return the love.

Alex kisses me on the lips, smiles, then turns me swiftly away from him and slaps my hands onto the wall in front of me. He then spreads my cheeks and gives me a tongue lashing, which not only leaves me gasping for air, but my legs refuse to do their job. Alex stands and holds me to him while I catch my breath and get my sea legs. He reaches around me turning the taps off and then removes us from the shower, where he dries us off with a towel.

He then picks me up like it's our wedding night and deposits me on the bed and lies on top of me. Running his fingers over my short hair, he looks into my eyes and stares through to my soul. I love it when he does this. I can feel our connection get stronger. I lean up and gently kiss his lips. He rests his forehead against mine and closes his eyes.

"God, I love you Tracy. I love everything about you. You're intelligent, affectionate, generous and kind-hearted. Not to mention, fucking sexy. And so you know, your new cut looks HOT! Every time I look at you I launch wood." He's whispering to me.

He kisses me on the lips and moves slowly down my jaw to my neck to that perfect spot, you know the one - the spot that makes your toes curl and cock get so hard it hurts. He continues to whisper in my ear and nibble while he makes promises, "I'm going to make love to you, so slow and draw out the pleasure until it's so painful you are begging to cum. Then I'm going to back off and start again." He moves his nibbling and licking down to my nipples, while he fondles my balls. I'm gonna blow right now, if he doesn't stop.

I move my hands to his waist, he takes them and puts them above my head holding me by the wrists with one hand. He wipes his other hand down the side of my body, while he nibbles at my nipples. Then he moves his hand, down passed my sac...

"Dadddyyyy!"

Alex's head slumps into my stomach. As he gets up he says, "Don't move a muscle. I want you like that when I get back. No touching yourself."

He puts on a pair of boxers and opens the door, leans back, looks at me shaking his head.

"Mmmm... So fucking beautiful!"

12