Unexpected Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BNDMTL
BNDMTL
103 Followers

After breakfast is finished, I excuse myself to go and have a shower real quick. It is the fastest shower in all of history. Kids won't wait too long for the presents on Christmas morning before you get an uprising for the takeover. As my clean self comes back to the living area, the couches have been moved to surround the tree, and they were sitting down. Waiting for me I assume. I sit down on the arm of the single chair next to Alex. He put his arm around my hips and rest on my thigh.

Jase has given Cory a list in the order to give the presents out. He finds the present and Benny takes it to the person. First up are Beth, her parents, and Jack. Every family had given Jack a present along with his parents' gift. Beth got some lovely jewelry, and Jack has given her a certificate for treatment for expecting Moms to a spa. Her parents were given the usual parent gifts, matching wallet, and purse, sweater, etc.;

Jack got a nice linen set and towels that complemented it for the house, a gift certificate to a tailor to get a couple of new suits and a nice watch. Beth gave him a necklace, very masculine. It's nice, Beth has good taste. He smiles, leans across and kisses her on the lips. Ooh, la la! You go Jack. He put it on straight away. I could see him keep touching it all day.

The boys then gave us parents the presents from them. Benny pushes a big box over to his Daddy. I am given a smaller square one. I open mine first. Alex had taken Benny to make another mug for me. Of course, I cry and hug the stuffing out Benny. Alex opens his and it's a brand new pair of skates. He stole Benny from me and hugs the rest of the stuffing out of him.

Callen and Jase open their present together. Cory has painted a beautiful portrait of the two of them. The kid is so talented. It's probably one of the only times I've ever see Callen get emotional over a gift or similar. Benny is scared by all the emotion, he runs and climbs on his Dad's lap and dug his head into his neck. Alex hugs him and soothes his nerves, assuring him they are crying because they are happy.

Cory looks at his list and looks confused. He whispers to Jase, and he confirms with a nod. He pulls all the clothing gifts for him and Benny. They enthusiastically rip off the paper, distributing to wherever it lands. Benny is over the moon he has big boy clothes and boots just like Cory. The kid is oblivious to everyone around him and strips to put his new riding clothes on; starting with his boots.

"Uncle Alex, does this mean I can ride your horse and get back into riding?" Cory asks with the excitement of a Jack Russell with new friends.

"Any time kiddo, you're always welcome here. You know that. Just make sure someone knows where you are." Alex replies warmly.

"Thanks, Uncle Alex. This is the best Christmas ever."

Cory and Benny drag a massive package over to Alex. He pulls the paper off and looks at me. Opening the bag, he looks inside and pulls out his gear one piece at a time. Once he can see everything, he pulls me into his lap and kisses me.

"Thank you, Honey, What did you do buy out the warehouse at Bauer? I guess you got sick of me fixing my other gear huh?" he chuckles and squeezes me to him.

"Bubby I think that gear is older than me; I'm scared you'll be skating and break out of it like the hulk half way down the ice and scare the shit out of the ref in your smiley face jock strap." I laugh, and so did everybody else.

I sit back on the arm of the chair. Benny brought me an envelope. I open and read it. It's a Christmas card from Alex. He has written a beautiful note to me, how much he loves me and so on. You don't need to hear it, it's private - and a little bit deliciously naughty. Cory then gives me a cylinder wrapped in Christmas paper the size of maybe an A4 sheet of paper. I open it to find the deed to Alex's place with both our names on it. There is a key inside. The key is engraved with 'Tracey's.'

Before I can react; Benny comes over and hands me another cylinder, a little longer this time. I pull a printed sheet of paper and unroll it. This time I'll share what it says.

Tracy

You are my entire world of happiness,

You are my entire world of love,

I will not survive this world without you,

I don't want to be in this world without you,

You make me the happiest man in this world,

You Will

Marry Me

08/20/17

Cory then tips the cylinder, and a small jewelry box fell into my shaking hands. I'm holding the box staring at it like it's a lifeline. My eyes are watery for the umpteenth time today. Everything is in a haze. This can't be real it's too much. Alex reaches over and opens the box. Inside are the two most beautiful platinum bands. I take one out to read the inscription; it says 'For My Forever Love.' I look at the other; it also has the same inscription.

I drop into Alex's lap and kiss him with everything I can give. The rings are sitting on my thumbs as I hold either side of his head.

"I love you so much," I say with as much love as I can, staring in his eyes through to his soul. He takes the smaller ring and puts it on my ring finger of my left hand. I then reciprocate with the other to him.

I turn to everyone and state, "I'm getting married August 20th next year I hope you will all be there. I know I will." I hold up the piece of paper. Callen takes it from me and laughs as he sheds a tear, then shows it to Jase who then passes it around.

"Trust you to demand it and not ask." His Uncle David laughs.

"I'm not asking, he might say no. That just isn't an option." He looks into my eyes again.

I whisper, "I would never say no, the rings say it all. We are a forever love."

The family stands and comes over and congratulates us and looks at the rings. I still can't believe I'm engaged to Alex, the man I love, the man that brings me more happiness than I could ever imagine having, more happiness than one person deserves to have.

Alex's phone conveniently rings at that moment. We can only hear one side. My guess is the horses are ready for the boys.

"Hey Billy, Merry Christmas!"

"What do you mean?"

"Oh, there is a few of us, we can do that."

"Okay, see you in a minute." Alex hung up the phone

.

"Guys there's a problem out at the barn, are you boys okay waiting to open the rest of your presents. Billy needs all the hands we can give him?"

The boys consent to wait by nodding and we all head for the barn. As we approach the doors, Billy walks out leading the two horses, one in either hand. They have big Christmas cards hanging around their neck with the boy's name who owns the horse with love from Santa.

Benny stands still, his jaw hits the ground; I think he is in shock. Cory, however, runs to Random and is clutching his arms around the horse's neck. Random is making whinny noises and has his head embedded over Cory's shoulder and into his back like he's trying to hug him. Cory is crying loudly saying sorry - over and over.

Jase and Callen rush to his side alarmed with his reaction.

"Bud are you okay, don't you like him?" Callen asks.

"This is Random, right. I'm right aren't I?" Cory sobs, Callen nods, "how did you know?"

"Tracey told us you use to ride, so he spoke with Billy and then found a horse we thought would suit you. How do you know his name?" Callen says.

"He's my horse, My.Horse! My horse we had to sell because we had medical bills and we couldn't afford him anymore. He's my horse. Random."

The poor kid is bawling and collapses into Callen's waiting arms. We all look on flabbergasted, to say the least.

Well, fuck me! I did not anticipate this. I didn't even know what kind of horse he had previously. I don't know how Callen did it, but he picked Cory up like a toddler and sat on the ground with him. Benny runs over and jumps up into Alex's arms and is crying he can't work out what's happening. Jase is kneeling next to the Callen rubbing Cory's back, with his head on Cal's shoulder.

BNDMTL
BNDMTL
103 Followers
12