All Comments on 'Unexpected Ch. 16'

by BNDMTL

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Its really starting to drag. I've enjoyed this up to the last few chapters. But the emphasis on the kids all the time is starting to get boring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Finally

About time you give us some sex, very nice by the way. I love the story no matter what some other might say. Love that you add characters and more than just sex. But I have to say that the long parts about fixing dinners or serving people is tiresome. Anyway, keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
People these days...

You people need to get laid more and stop complaining. Love is more than sex...which im pretty sure is trying to shown by giving you the details. Its the Holidays. PEOPLE WITH KIDS DONT FUCK LIKE RABBITS DURING CHRISTMAS TIME. Im in love with this story. Its realistic. Its life. Thank you for your hard work. Writing for free and getting...well bitched at has to be tiresome.

whenwilliwhenwilliabout 7 years ago
Great story.......

I am enjoying this story a lot. Yes, the sex scenes are nice to read but there also needs to be some development. Couples with kids do not fuck like bunnies. We may wish we could but not so much if you give a damn about their sensibilities. Let the author write as he/she sees fit for the development of the characters. I love the additions of others. It shows their circle is growing and in a good way. Also, Tracy has become confident in his role as partner/lover, friend, brother, uncle, and father. If the complainers are reading and comprehending the characters, they would see that Tracy is a nurturer and being domestic (fixing meals) is how he nurtures his family and shows he cares. Please keep writing and we will keep reading. Thank you!!!

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 7 years ago
I love this story

I have just re read from Chapter 1 to catch up and can't wait for more. You cannot leave us hanging re: the wedding and all and so many opportunities for other characters in here as well

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous