Unexpected Encounter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim clearly slipped in. It was all erotic to me albeit what I really was seeing was Jim's bottom rising and falling.

They were getting well into it. Nice wet sounds. When I told them to stop.

"My turn now."

I think that was the moment I most felt the power I had over them; actually telling Jim to stop fucking Sandra and pull himself from her and let me take his place. Seeing him getting to his feet, rising from Sandra with his cock so swollen and it so wet from her - at my command - was quite something: but the real thing was seeing Sandra spread on the towel, her legs apart and her vulva there for me. "Very nice, Sandra, very pretty."

She made a face. It must have been so awful for her lying there, exposed to me, her subordinate, and seeing me standing over there with my cock so strong and knowing she had to accept what it would do. So awful for her but wonderful for me. I was ogling her. That was absolutely the word.

Her vagina had stayed a little open from having Jim's cock within it. The whole affair was displayed for my inspection. Not a generously endowed girl in the labia department. Thick and engorged outer lips but nothing frilly about her inner lips, nothing 'flappy' about them, indeed very little at all to them. No prominent clitoris, indeed I could not see it. Pee hole and the aforementioned vagina clear as anything. Nice little slit rising into her curls and a pronounced clitoral hood which I found rather sweet even if I could not see the organ itself. It is a pleasure for a man to examine a woman intimately - especially when his cock is as firm as mine was. It looked the business standing there with veins bulging - fuck, did I need to unload! And the place to unload was right before me.

Of course I watched it go in, guided it myself, watched the swollen head push Sandra open and disappear. Fantastic! My naked boss just lying there looking at me as I made to fuck her. I smiled: she did not. I held her eyes as I sank myself deeper and deeper into her warm wetness.

"Very comfortable, Sandra."

"Get on with it. Please, just do it and get it over with."

I smiled and let myself down so I was squashed against her breasts and my face above her. I began to push and pull, easing myself to and fro in the special place between her splayed legs. My face came close to hers.

"No, not kissing. I don't want to..."

"Tongue, Sarah, your tongue please."

Reluctantly she stuck it out. Another pleasure for me. I opened my lips and took it into my mouth and sucked on the warm and wet organ. It was deeply sexual to me. Her tongue in my mouth: my penis in her vagina.

In and out, in and out - so pleasurable.

I rose from Sandra, watching my cock coming out.

"Have you come?" Sandra sounded so pleased, as if she thought her ordeal over.

"No, does it look like it? I thought it was Jim's turn."

"Turn? What are you doing?"

"We don't want to hurry this. What's the point of two penises if we cannot work you for a long time. Eh, Jim? And don't tell me you don't want to with your cock sticking out like that!"

And so Jim had to go down on Sandra again. And then I had another turn and then I made them do it doggy style. Lovely to watch - the act of sexual intercourse so much clearer like that. The feminine bottom up in the air just looking so inviting; the male organ approaching; the penetration and the regular thrusting. Visually so appealing.

Not just visually appealing but good to do oneself. I tapped Jim on the shoulder and made him stand up once more with the job incomplete.

"Nearly there Jim?"

"Course I am," he snapped. It would all be so different back in the office. Us be-suited and me having to do what Jim required. Certainly if Sandra was there in the office with us she would not be kneeling on the carpet on all fours waiting to be mounted! But there we were: Sandra very much on her hands and knees with her bottom there to be stroked and the two of us standing looking at that bottom completely naked and with our penises as hard as anything, inches from each other, and both almost dripping with Sandra's wetness. Two sexually excited males and a single female to share. A pity, really, Jim was not 'with' me in all this but most definitely against me. He could not prevent his male reaction to what was happening but he would so much prefer me not to be there. So much better if Jim and I had been in concert, had somehow blackmailed Sandra into submitting to our sexual requirements and we were egging each other on and it was just Sandra who was the unwilling party.

So nice to kneel between her legs and slip into her. I began to fuck, enjoying the slippery wetness sliding over my penis. My balls swung as I pressed again and again at the smooth softness of her bottom. Doggy style is so open and free, no need for physical contact apart from penis and vagina. The desire to unload was just too much and, I had not meant to really but my enthusiasm got the better of me and I did. The feeling of pleasure and release as my penis spurted into her. It must have been ten spurts - was I excited and worked up!

"Finished?" Asked Sandra in a less than pleasant tone.

"Yes, thank you Sandra. Really lovely. Really kind of you. Yes, that it for now. More later and tomorrow. Don't you worry! Jim's turn now to come. On your back Sandra, let us see what I've done."

It was there as clear as anything - Sandra displaying the results of sexual intercourse. Not just the swollen and wet pudenda but the evidence of insemination. I could see I had done well.

"Your turn, Jim, I've got Sandra all ready for you."

"But... your stuff, I don't want to stick my cock into..."

"Course you do. All slippery and warm. Come on Jimi, fill her up. She's only half full."

His look was wonderful. Again the feeling of power as I made him push into Sandra. Perhaps I should have suggested he went down on Sandra and pleasured her orally first. It would have meant not just my immediate boss, Sandra, but her superior would have eaten my cum! It was perhaps lucky for them and perhaps me as well that we were not there for a whole week. What might I have made them do! Power is a drug - you crave more of it!

"Come Jim! Fuck Sandra and come! Really push at her. Harder. Harder!"

Power again, you see, not just making him have sexual intercourse in the position I had chosen but telling him when to come. His bottom pushing away at Sandra. I was being kind to him. I could so easily have made Sandra wank him to conclusion and then told her take her hand away at the last moment and watched as he spurted onto the sand -a ruined orgasm. Or told him, at the moment of coming, to run to the sea and swim. How funny to see him running whilst ejaculating. He would not have forgotten that. Might have made him even angrier than he already was!

"You coming yet, Jim?

"How can I fucking come with you talking and the thought of what I'm fucking."

"What, Sandra? Lovely Sandra?"

"No, your stuff all over my... penis."

"Don't be such a wimp. A bit of semen isn't going to hurt you! I don't suppose there's that much there. OK, stand up, let us see."

There was quite a lot actually! Jim's cock was quite covered in sticky wetness and some very creamy! It is funny what upsets some people. It would not have worried me one little bit. Say a friend offered to let me fuck his pretty and sexy girlfriend or wife and let's say she agreed with my thoughts of two cocks are better than one, then the idea of going second would not worry me in the slightest - I would be so pleased at the opportunity. You know, I would do the 'cream pie' thing first if that was what she wanted! I would do quite a lot to 'get my oats.' Depends on the woman, of course, but a fuck's a fuck and I did not get enough at the best of times.

"Sandra. You'd better clean him up first before he fucks. Treat it like an ice-cream cone, it's certainly creamy!"

She looked at me with a face that could kill but did as she was told. I have to say the sight of my naked boss licking up her superior's erection, her pink tongue out and it taking up what I knew to be my own ejaculate was something to treasure. A shame, of course, I was no longer sexually excited but it was just such a picture. So erotic, that pink tongue coming up the shaft and onto the swollen semen covered head. Again and again she did it. Up went her tongue and each time there was a clear trail through the semen.

And, to cap it all, Jim came. A sudden spurt of white, just as I had seen the afternoon before, projected onto her forehead.

"Jim, what are you doing," I said, "keep licking, Sandra. Don't spoil Jim's orgasm." So considerate of me!

Jim's eyes flicked from his penis and Sandra's head to me, his face betraying shock rather than pleasure. Just as the day before I was seeing him coming - clearly not something he liked me seeing at all. And I was not going to forget that, not the spurts of white catching Sandra in the face and on her hair.

"Suck, Sandra, suck!" And her mouth descended perhaps catching the last spurtings. Jim's and my cum in her mouth.

"Jim, you didn't finish the fuck. Funny isn't it. I mean sort of strange. There's my cum in her vagina but yours is all over Sandra's face. Not quite the right way round is it? Tell you what. I'll go off for a walk for an hour or so and then when I come back we'll have another go. You in her properly, me in her mouth. We could try coming at the same time - one from each end. How about that?"

"Fuck, Robin, I... oh just go off for your walk and leave us."

"OK, Jim, see you and Sandra later!"

A pleasant walk, a bit hot of course but recuperating. Good to see they were still there when I returned.

"Enjoy your walk?"

I was surprised at the pleasantry - and suspicious.

"Look Robin," said Sandra, "We've only got another day here. We want to enjoy our last special time together and you want to enjoy, well, me."

It required a nod.

"We've got to leave the hotel at 4pm to catch our flight so... so obviously you want to fuck now but could we have the rest of the afternoon and evening to ourselves so we can have a nice quiet dinner together. You'll no doubt want to fuck again before bed..."

Again I nodded. I did not mind if I did!

"So... Jim really doesn't like being present so why don't you come up to our room; Jim can stay in the bar until you're done, err, with me and then come up to bed."

Again I nodded. I had been thinking of leaving them alone for the whole evening but, hey, an extra fuck with Sandra alone - why not!

"Could we have the morning to ourselves and then in the afternoon... I suppose you'll want to... again?"

Again I nodded. There really was no point in leaving anything in my balls. I was not going to be so lucky again on the holiday!

"We could meet here again say, 2pm, so long as we are back at the hotel for four."

An affirmative nod from me.

"A deal then?"

"Providing you are enthusiastic."

"Huh?"

"It'd be nicer for me if you did not pull such sour faces and pretended at least that you were enjoying it."

"Well, I'm not enjoying this, Robin."

"I only said pretend."

"OK, though Jim won't pretend. I can guarantee that!"

His face was impassive. They had obviously been talking again as well as swimming - there was no cum now on Sandra's face or in her hair! They were making the best of a bad job in what they were suggesting.

"Agreed."

"So," said Sandra, "what do you want to do."

"What would you like to do?"

An exasperated sigh, "I don't, we don't."

"Two penises at once Sandra, not often you have the chance?"

"Never actually - apart from today and yesterday - and I don't. What do you think I am? I don't want to..."

What would I like to do? Given a week, rather a lot probably but with just the remains of the afternoon and the next afternoon for a couple of hours plus, of course, the interesting visit to Sandra in her bedroom.

"Not exactly enthusiasm, eh Sandra?"

She pulled a face.

"OK," I said, "Suck me to erection."

Sandra did not protest: she simply did it. Down on her knees, her hand lifting my limp dick and popping it into her mouth. Such a lovely sight and, moreover, feeling. Her tongue tickled and she applied a little suction. Why couldn't she do this in the office - every day? For all the rest of the time she would be the boss telling me what to do but for ten minutes every afternoon she could go down on her knees before me and suck.

Of course I erected and what was more so did Jim. His sour, almost angry face, staring at what Sandra was doing. Despite his displeasure and anger he could not hide the sexual effect on him. I watched his penis erect. I could tell he did not like it. His hands almost went to cover it but then thought better of the idea. He did not want to display himself erecting to another man but equally the attempt at hiding it would have been unmanly. He was caught between a rock and a hard place.

"That looks nice and strong, Jim. Do you think you can attempt sexual intercourse?"

If anything his look got harder.

"You enter Sandra's vagina and we'll take her from both ends. Let's see if we can both come at the same time. That'll be fun for Sandra."

Muffled, indecipherable words from a woman because of a penis stuffed in her mouth are always a pleasure to hear!

Jim had to do as he was told. And I did wonder how reluctant it was. When else would he get the chance to 'spit roast' a woman? It was just the sort of thing I had always fantasised about but alas never had a mate and a girlfriend or his girlfriend prepared to try it out. Or rather I had never suggested such a thing! And how reluctant was Sandra? She said she was not interested in two cocks at once but... there she was, one in her mouth and the other in her vagina.

"Leave off sucking, Sandra, just let me move - you know, like Jim is doing.

And there we were. Sandra passive as Jim pushed in and out of her vagina and against her bottom and I pushed in and out of her mouth. Jim glaring at me as I looked back at him. I had thought it before, whether his anger would overcome his prudence and he would take a swing at me. Would he suddenly disengage and I find myself having to wrestle on the sand with a naked man. Would that excite Sandra in a primitive sort of way? Two males effectively fighting over her; muscles bulging as they fought and with that potent symbol of masculinity - erections - very much present.

Prudence kept Jim under control or perhaps he was enjoying the shared fuck after all.

"You're not to stop Jim, you're to make your penis spurt just like I saw yesterday afternoon." It was taunting him, reminding him what I had seen. I was tempted to make him pull out when he came and, porn star like, empty his load over Sandra's bottom as I watched.

A grimace and a gasp from Jim told me all, I pushed and pulled with renewed enthusiasm and Sandra did indeed receive simultaneous ejaculations at both ends. I was spurting before Jim had finished. I could see the grimacing on his face as it happened to him.

It is a wonderful, ecstatic release but far too short. But not only was there the feeling, there was the knowledge my stuff was pulsing out into Sandra's mouth all warm and slippery in her throat.

"I've always wanted to do that. One at each end. Haven't you Jim, Sandra? Fulfilling fantasies eh? Well, see you tonight, Sandra. Room 43 at 10.30pm. Enjoy the rest of your afternoon and evening."

Slowly I extracted my already softening penis. Nice to see it withdrawing from Sandra's mouth. I paused with it just beyond her lips and looked at her. Her eyes looked up at me and I raised my eyebrows. She frowned but then clearly swallowed.

"Good girl!"

A final little seeping of creamy semen appeared from the end of my knob. I motioned with my eyes; Sandra frowned and then did an exaggerated, mock enthusiastic lick with her tongue and a "Mmmmm!"

Just what a man likes to see and hear!

Turning I picked up my things and walked away leaving them still joined - two lovers fucking on a beach: or rather having fucked. Jim had come.

12